Educational

Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 9048 times)

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #315 on: March 10, 2012, 01:54:35 PM »
Oh wonderful, another direspectoid bitching about Hyperlexian. Wonders never cease.

Your signature is interesting. Kinda says a lot about who you are and what's wrong with you.

:orly:

Do tell.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #316 on: March 10, 2012, 01:56:11 PM »
Oh wonderful, another direspectoid bitching about Hyperlexian. Wonders never cease.

Your signature is interesting. Kinda says a lot about who you are and what's wrong with you.

thank you.

edit - i was trying to reply to Callways welcome here, not the post i quoted.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 02:00:11 PM by MutieTom »

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #317 on: March 10, 2012, 01:57:59 PM »
I just got banned from WP for making a thread about pick up artists and asking why no one mentioned them anymore. (they went from being a subject that dominated the forum to being taboo).  Well now I know, any mention of the subject gets you banned - even if your complaining about how sleazy PUAs are - just to mention their existance is da
ngerous.  A mod called hypelexian, the one who banned me, was conned into sex by pick up artists in her youth and now has a Stalinist obession with erasing their teachings from aspie mens minds.  In fact, she even had a PUA sticky thread by a friend of Plank himself, detailing tips from nights out in bars with Plank, removed with her influence.

Got to love some people's stories.

You were banned for having multiple accounts and logging into a member's account without her consent.

I could look deeper into your last account(taking a step back from moderating) but I know that much

Edit: hyper has been contacted. She emjoyed reading Meadow's explanation of why she was banned so I thought Id let her know that the guy that has been begging her to unban him is here.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 02:03:41 PM by V »
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #318 on: March 10, 2012, 02:03:34 PM »
I havent ever had the password for anyone elses account?   i know another reason was using someones picture for my Av.  Your confusing me with someone else.

Hyper has a serious stick up her ass at the minute.  Even yesterday some teenage kid made a jokey remark about "how do aspies steal girls from the jocks" and she gave him some deathly-mature lecture about how he had to respect how girls choice to date jocks.  Which is dumb cause they only date jocks after slow aspie guys dont respond to their signals properly.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #319 on: March 10, 2012, 02:05:50 PM »
I havent ever had the password for anyone elses account?   i know another reason was using someones picture for my Av.  Your confusing me with someone else.

Hyper has a serious stick up her ass at the minute.  Even yesterday some teenage kid made a jokey remark about "how do aspies steal girls from the jocks" and she gave him some deathly-mature lecture about how he had to respect how girls choice to date jocks.  Which is dumb cause they only date jocks after slow aspie guys dont respond to their signals properly.
Correct me if Im mistaken Tom.

1- Did you or did you not log into lotusblossom account to post under her name?(thats impersonating someone and against the rules)
2 Did you or did you not use several of her posts on the website to harass her elsewhere after you were banned?(as if reason above just wasnt enough)
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #320 on: March 10, 2012, 02:06:59 PM »
WP drama is boring.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #321 on: March 10, 2012, 02:07:30 PM »

1- Did you or did you not log into lotusblossom account to post under her name?(thats impersonating someone and against the rules)
2 Did you or did you not use several of her posts on the website to harass her elsewhere after you were banned?(as if reason above just wasnt enough)

I admit I have harassed her and thats the cops problem not yours.  I have a letter from the cops now.  But I honestly dont remember ever having her password or logging in as her.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #322 on: March 10, 2012, 02:14:53 PM »

I admit I have harassed her and thats the cops problem not yours.  I have a letter from the cops now.  But I honestly dont remember ever having her password or logging in as her.
If you use wp website as a way of harassing members it is my problem since Im one of the people that has to make sure that stuff doesnt happen.

Since you have admitted to harassing other members by using our website I'd say thats a far more likelier reason to be banned than hyper having a bias on you but as I said she has been contacted and Iĺl let you know what she says

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #323 on: March 10, 2012, 02:16:31 PM »
TA might even be Alex Plank, one never knows.

And what if I am?

Whatever you are you're nothing, just like Alex Plank.

Tell me, what is the point of your senseless bitching about Hyperlexian banning you? It's not going to change shit. Considering you have shown blatant  disregard for someone in a postion of authority, that tells me that you may have no place in civilized society. You are obviously a mental case. So why don't you shut the fuck up and check yourself into a psych ward where you fucking belong?

Another white knight lol?   You and the other WP guys need to start realising.  Acting super mature and respectful to impress HL may not end with you getting laid.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #324 on: March 10, 2012, 02:18:52 PM »

And what if I am?

Tell me, what is the point of your senseless bitching about Hyperlexian banning you? It's not going to change shit. Considering you have shown blatant  disregard for someone in a postion of authority, that tells me that you may have no place in civilized society. You are obviously a mental case. So why don't you shut the fuck up and check yourself into a psych ward where you fucking belong?

Another white knight lol?   You and the other WP guys need to start realising.  Acting super mature and respectful for HL may not end with you getting laid.

Mate, Hyper is old enough to be my mother, so I never have any intention of trying to seduce her.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #325 on: March 10, 2012, 02:34:17 PM »

And what if I am?

Another white knight lol?   You and the other WP guys need to start realising.  Acting super mature and respectful for HL may not end with you getting laid.

Mate, Hyper is old enough to be my mother, so I never have any intention of trying to seduce her.

Unless you're into, MILFs, that is. :zoinks:

Offline MutieTom

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #326 on: March 10, 2012, 02:42:04 PM »
I dont wish to return to WP thanks V, i obviously have a humor clash with the place and am sticking to other forums.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #327 on: March 10, 2012, 02:56:32 PM »

Which is dumb cause they only date jocks after slow aspie guys dont respond to their signals properly.

::)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #328 on: March 10, 2012, 03:08:59 PM »
I was banned from WP before even making a single post. It was because I had "fetish" in my name. Thay assumed it was sexual. Morons.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #329 on: March 10, 2012, 03:24:59 PM »
Too many rules on WP!    And it gives me a headache!

I like MLA,  and V  but i wouldn't want either of them
messing with my posts. :zoinks:
blah blah blah