Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 9052 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2012, 06:26:48 PM »
If I say I'm an autistic savant at WP it would be mocked and ridiculed all over the forum

Here too  :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #136 on: March 06, 2012, 06:59:47 PM »
You're clueless Superboy, I have no interest in sympathy nor do I need it. I was accused of seeking it and I've pointed out it might more accurately be the accuser who is guilty of seeking it rather than myself. Stop trying to ruin other people's lives because one day Ian, it may backfire on you. Good people don't participate in group bullying and beating down an individual the way that you have. Grow up and grow some brain matter too. I don't want or need yours or anyone else's sympathy.
Does it matter if you have to be a good person to join forums that allow to give free speech?

Funny your telling me to grow up when I've been pretty civilized while I'm talking to you and actually, I'm being fairly reasonable towards you so well and truly. Yet your calling me clueless? It seems the clueless person is the one that simply cannot give a straightforward answer.

If I was really ruining your life, I would go far beyond the extreme but right now, I'm just simply not interested in doing so. I'm actually not interested in what the group is doing towards you nor do I have the slightest interest with beating you down, just not worth wasting my time.

Freedom of speech has nothing to do with it though clearly you think it gives you the right to bagder and behave abusively to others. Your behavior ganging up with others on a single individual is cowardly conduct. Your parents didn't do much to educate or raise you properly at all. How old are? Are you still in elementary school?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #137 on: March 07, 2012, 01:27:50 AM »
You're clueless Superboy, I have no interest in sympathy nor do I need it. I was accused of seeking it and I've pointed out it might more accurately be the accuser who is guilty of seeking it rather than myself. Stop trying to ruin other people's lives because one day Ian, it may backfire on you. Good people don't participate in group bullying and beating down an individual the way that you have. Grow up and grow some brain matter too. I don't want or need yours or anyone else's sympathy.

There you go insulting people again: "Grow up and grow some brain matter too." Yet it's always someone else's fault, never yours. You might want to go back to your first posts here, look for this kind of thing and compare it with how people actually responded to you the first time around.  You look down at practically everyone here, telling how much harder your life is than other people's and belittling their problems while explaining how smart you are, that you are an autistic savant and whatnot.

If anyone calls you out on this behaviour, you call them names and accuse them and the whole board of bullying. The thing is, so far you are treated with kid gloves. It's all been civil and you've been pretty much the only one doing the name-calling. Most question your attitude but so far I see no bullying from the board, just a refusal to silently accept the bullying you do.

I think you need to take a long hard look at yourself.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: March 07, 2012, 03:25:34 AM »
You're full of crap. Anyone looking at your forum can see that. Who do you think you're kidding? And don't talk as if you know me personally. The threads speak for themselves. You and your comrads enjoy kicking a person into the ground in the cruelest way and clearly derive sick pleasure at doing so. You are the one who needs to take a look at yourself. Someone's going to sue the shirt off your back and you will get what you deserve.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2012, 04:11:07 AM »
If you cause the death of someone due to the mob mentality and abuse that goes on at this site you will be responsible for it. Internet policing is going on for a reason. People are being harmed very badly by these kinds of activities. Think about the person and don't abuse someone who is already vulnerable.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #140 on: March 07, 2012, 04:45:52 AM »
No one has attacked you here.  The only one throwing insults is you.

If you feel like you are not fitting in then can i suggest you try posting about some different  topics.  We are all very much aware  how badly treated you are wherever you go, and yet how utterly brilliant you are too.   It is getting a little boring.

blah blah blah

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: March 07, 2012, 05:24:29 AM »
I have already said I suffered a brain injury and am autistic with savant syndrome. So I'm both retarded in some ways and have genius in others. Its very strange for me and I don't enjoy it in any way. It's also very isolating because I have limited verbal skills in real life. So you might imagine if you have any brain cells yourself that I've had a great many challenges and difficulties every day. Saying this doesn't mean I seek sympathy. I just can't believe how incredibly ignorant and stupid people are in forums that I have to say it more than once for anyone to have a clue. No matter what I say it will be ridiculed but that's the people you are. Massive losers are all you are.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 05:34:10 AM by Meadow »

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: March 07, 2012, 05:54:53 AM »
It is the way you persistently refer to 'everyone' on this board.  You are including people you have never had any interaction with.

Tell me,  how come you know everyone here so well?

There is no group harassment here!  No one is forcing you to come here and pick fights with people you have never spoken to.  You are doing it because you must enjoy it! - why else?
blah blah blah

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: March 07, 2012, 05:59:02 AM »
I hate all of you fucking bastards and all the fucking bastards at WrongPlanet too. I hope you all die or something worse. You're just pathetic Postwhore trash. I would gun you down if I could.

If you have a gun...
 :kapow:
blah blah blah

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: March 07, 2012, 06:11:55 AM »
Is there an adult, or grown up nearby?  maybe someone should sit with you a while,  at least until you have had your pills.

No need to keep insulting people,  unless of course you have a medical excuse for coprolalia, too.
blah blah blah

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2012, 06:20:56 AM »
I don't take medication idiot. I live alone in a 1500 sq. ft. 2 car garage house built in 2005 in an affluent community with an Envoy in the garage and a mountainous sunset view to the back off the deck with lots of windows and light and cathedral ceiling in the living area. As typical people draw a lot of stupid conclusions based on little information. I'm probably better looking than you too.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 06:28:05 AM by Meadow »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2012, 06:38:59 AM »
I won't be returning to this thread or any other.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 06:45:04 AM by Meadow »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2012, 06:51:42 AM »
Are we able to talk about something interesting meadow?

Perhaps taste in music? sexual preferences? Favourite dance moves?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #148 on: March 07, 2012, 06:56:41 AM »
No. I hate the human race so I don't want to talk about favorite music.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #149 on: March 07, 2012, 07:03:48 AM »
I have to go spend time more constructively. I don't understand what happens here. Wish I did sometimes. I was smart enough to do okay. All people aren't bad. I just can't relate to how you relate to each other. I'm not really tough enough and don't care to try to be. Take care of yourselves.