Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 9046 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2012, 02:46:29 PM »
Because nothing is ever your fault?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #121 on: March 06, 2012, 02:55:11 PM »
I took responsibility for myself and all it did was support another ban.

Odeon, your forum is a very low form of life where you and a LARGE group allow yourselves to jump on, attack and maliciously insult and badger a single individual, which already happened to me here by this group.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #122 on: March 06, 2012, 03:23:37 PM »
There you are again, blaming anyone but yourself. Nothing is ever your fault.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: March 06, 2012, 03:30:44 PM »
 The fact that you have a bunch of low lifers to support you means nothing. Jumping on a single individual and abusing them just because you can doesn't make you justified doing it. I didn't do anything to deserve it either.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: March 06, 2012, 03:41:35 PM »
All I did was come here feeling very sad and depressed and all your pathetic group did was mock and ridicule me and when I reacted to it started a vicious attack on me and feeding frenzie. I have never experienced anything like it in my entire life and I've been through a lot. You are causing REAL HARM to real people like myself and you should be held accountable for it too. You and the people in this environment who participate in these kinds of activities are the lowest of the low. I haven't entirely recovered from the abuse I endured here and likely never will. I see the world with different eyes now and only have you to thank for it.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: March 06, 2012, 04:34:12 PM »
All I did was come here feeling very sad and depressed and all your pathetic group did was mock and ridicule me and when I reacted to it started a vicious attack on me and feeding frenzie. I have never experienced anything like it in my entire life and I've been through a lot. You are causing REAL HARM to real people like myself and you should be held accountable for it too. You and the people in this environment who participate in these kinds of activities are the lowest of the low. I haven't entirely recovered from the abuse I endured here and likely never will. I see the world with different eyes now and only have you to thank for it.

Are you talking about the time that people didn't respond to you in your other banned again from WP thread and just talked to one another instead?  It was unkind, perhaps, but I wouldn't call it a vicious attack or a feeding frenzy.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2012, 04:38:32 PM »
No, it was the one before that and it was a feeding frenzie not unlike this one.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: March 06, 2012, 04:43:19 PM »
Ganging up and mocking and ridiculing a single individual is abusive and also Internet bullying. The harm is as damaging and maybe more than real life bullying because of how much language is involved. For someone who is already helpless in real life to defend themselves verbally this is even more damaging and as it would be to anyone who isn't already handicapped.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #128 on: March 06, 2012, 04:44:01 PM »
The fact that you have a bunch of low lifers to support you means nothing. Jumping on a single individual and abusing them just because you can doesn't make you justified doing it. I didn't do anything to deserve it either.

Wow, I've never seen anyone so blind in my life.

1. Isn't this why people jump at you?
2. Didn't you say that you didn't come here for sympathy? Sounds pretty contradicting? Yet you said above I came in all sad and depressed as if you were coming here for sympathy?

If I was looking for sympathy I wouldn't look here. Maybe you're not so bright yourself, Les. Sparring is a good diversionary tactic if that's your interest. Looking for sympathy is pathetic. I only stated a few facts to some fellow idiots.
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: March 06, 2012, 04:58:12 PM »
When I first posted here the very first time I was sad and depressed and all it got me was abuse to an unbelievable degree by a bunch of morons like the above poster. Saying how you're doing isn't looking for sympathy and even if I were there would be no crime in it. I don't appreciate being accused of something as stupid as that. This only proves the people in this forum are nothing more than a bunch of manipulative, abusive, low life's who haven't anything better to do than badger someone when they're down. There isn't anything lower than people like that.

Offline SBI_Patience

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #130 on: March 06, 2012, 05:09:01 PM »
When I first posted here the very first time I was sad and depressed and all it got me was abuse to an unbelievable degree by a bunch of morons like the above poster. Saying how you're doing isn't looking for sympathy and even if I were there would be no crime in it. I don't appreciate being accused of something as stupid as that. This only proves the people in this forum are nothing more than a bunch of manipulative, abusive, low life's who haven't anything better to do than badger someone when they're down. There isn't anything lower than people like that.
Actually I pointed out you saying that you didn't come here for sympathy and yet you said something entirely different a couple of posts later, don't you think that is contradicting yourself?
Yet you simply can never give a straightforward answer, you either say one thing or the other that is hardly relevant to what I'm even asking you. I would give you sympathy but I just don't like your 'I'm so superior' attitude.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: March 06, 2012, 05:17:45 PM »
You're clueless Superboy, I have no interest in sympathy nor do I need it. I was accused of seeking it and I've pointed out it might more accurately be the accuser who is guilty of seeking it rather than myself. Stop trying to ruin other people's lives because one day Ian, it may backfire on you. Good people don't participate in group bullying and beating down an individual the way that you have. Grow up and grow some brain matter too. I don't want or need yours or anyone else's sympathy.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #132 on: March 06, 2012, 05:20:38 PM »
 :include:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: March 06, 2012, 05:37:21 PM »
Geez, summer re-runs already?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline SBI_Patience

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #134 on: March 06, 2012, 05:55:04 PM »
You're clueless Superboy, I have no interest in sympathy nor do I need it. I was accused of seeking it and I've pointed out it might more accurately be the accuser who is guilty of seeking it rather than myself. Stop trying to ruin other people's lives because one day Ian, it may backfire on you. Good people don't participate in group bullying and beating down an individual the way that you have. Grow up and grow some brain matter too. I don't want or need yours or anyone else's sympathy.
Does it matter if you have to be a good person to join forums that allow to give free speech?

Funny your telling me to grow up when I've been pretty civilized while I'm talking to you and actually, I'm being fairly reasonable towards you so well and truly. Yet your calling me clueless? It seems the clueless person is the one that simply cannot give a straightforward answer.

If I was really ruining your life, I would go far beyond the extreme but right now, I'm just simply not interested in doing so. I'm actually not interested in what the group is doing towards you nor do I have the slightest interest with beating you down, just not worth wasting my time.