Educational

Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 9049 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2012, 11:20:34 AM »
Since Im the one that brought things here I guess I need to explain a few things.

Hyperlexian has her own opinion on feminist movements however thats not why Meadow was banned.
Several threads that are against feminism have been active on wrongplanet and we just look for comments that are personal attacks(from either side) to remove them and contact members on a friendly manner.

Why was Meadow banned?.
Because she attacked several members and she was a returning banned member that was banned just for that so several moderators started considering banning her and I asked them to give her a last chance.

Meadow was approached about this last chance weeks ago and she said she understood that her attitude needed to be changed(I dont think that theres need to provide screenies but I can if the situation requires to).

She seemed to calm down after that and things were nice for a while.  Apparently she attacked someone on the parenting forum on friday?(taking a break from wp for personal reasons but one of the last posts I read was mummy_of_peanut saying she´d contact you for personal attacks on a member) and she did a personal attack on a group which isnt acceptable(we tend to turn a blind eye towards this rule but due to the nature of the situation they had to make sure there was no rule breaking of any kind) this added to the last warning is what got her banned.

Proffumoaffair aka Gredene was a returning troll that had a thing for personal attacks and harassing other members. He was also banned on AFF and we tried to talk with him about things but he was obsessed about harassing certain members(this arent my words but the words of some people that are way more familiar with him than me). 
So yes if you are looking for a forum where people like him are allowed to run free you are going to need to create your own forum since he doesnt seem interested in this place which would be the only available choice right now.
I believe he sent you his email address and I can provide it to you if he didnt.

As I said when I was contacting you I´d like to help you as much as possible but you had to make an effort from your part to remain at wrongplanet and you were unable to do so.

The red X thing is something that involves alex and he isnt involved with the site.   We´ve tried contacting him a few times for other admin issues(fixing renaeden´s account that someone messed with...) but he hasnt done any of this things so we´ve given up on contacting him.

If any of us had wanted to treat you unfairly we would have done so when several members(including yourself) said that you were Meadow, however we believe in second chances and considering that a moderator spotted your rule breaking pattern on day one and asked me to contact a few members from here and you were privately contacted about your behaviour several times I believe that you were unable to use your second chance properly.

Hope that you eventually find whatever you are looking for though

You should show where I have attacked people because I haven't. What you're saying isn't even understandable so you don't make sense.  Mummy-of-peanut was one of the nicest people there and don't know what you're referring to. I never saw any of ProfumoAffair's posts on the forum so I didn't know who he was. You're just fast at drawing conclusions you know nothing about and using previous unjust bans to support it doesnt prove anything. A lot of people have been allowed to attack and insult me but when I give it back I get banned. I think you're an idiot Spongy. You couldn't understand anything I said to you so there's something wrong with your tinker. I admitted to having some problems. That's more than most do in taking responsibility for themselves. I think you're an absolute idiot and this post just proves it.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #106 on: March 06, 2012, 11:21:46 AM »
(I dont think that theres need to provide screenies but I can if the situation requires to)

What would be the point of that?  Providing screen shots of private conversations between yourself and a member you are moderating on a separate board to "prove" something to uninvolved people on an uninvolved site?  This doesn't sound unethical and creepy to you?  At the very least obsequious?
Just in case she asks me to back things up.

It would seem unethical if she wasnt a member/she wasnt aware of what was going on but considering that if they are shared is because she agrees on sharing them its not like Im posting them without asking for her consent/letting her know

"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #107 on: March 06, 2012, 11:29:35 AM »
Since Im the one that brought things here I guess I need to explain a few things.

Hyperlexian has her own opinion on feminist movements however thats not why Meadow was banned.
Several threads that are against feminism have been active on wrongplanet and we just look for comments that are personal attacks(from either side) to remove them and contact members on a friendly manner.

Why was Meadow banned?.
Because she attacked several members and she was a returning banned member that was banned just for that so several moderators started considering banning her and I asked them to give her a last chance.

Meadow was approached about this last chance weeks ago and she said she understood that her attitude needed to be changed(I dont think that theres need to provide screenies but I can if the situation requires to).

She seemed to calm down after that and things were nice for a while.  Apparently she attacked someone on the parenting forum on friday?(taking a break from wp for personal reasons but one of the last posts I read was mummy_of_peanut saying she´d contact you for personal attacks on a member) and she did a personal attack on a group which isnt acceptable(we tend to turn a blind eye towards this rule but due to the nature of the situation they had to make sure there was no rule breaking of any kind) this added to the last warning is what got her banned.

Proffumoaffair aka Gredene was a returning troll that had a thing for personal attacks and harassing other members. He was also banned on AFF and we tried to talk with him about things but he was obsessed about harassing certain members(this arent my words but the words of some people that are way more familiar with him than me). 
So yes if you are looking for a forum where people like him are allowed to run free you are going to need to create your own forum since he doesnt seem interested in this place which would be the only available choice right now.
I believe he sent you his email address and I can provide it to you if he didnt.

As I said when I was contacting you I´d like to help you as much as possible but you had to make an effort from your part to remain at wrongplanet and you were unable to do so.

The red X thing is something that involves alex and he isnt involved with the site.   We´ve tried contacting him a few times for other admin issues(fixing renaeden´s account that someone messed with...) but he hasnt done any of this things so we´ve given up on contacting him.

If any of us had wanted to treat you unfairly we would have done so when several members(including yourself) said that you were Meadow, however we believe in second chances and considering that a moderator spotted your rule breaking pattern on day one and asked me to contact a few members from here and you were privately contacted about your behaviour several times I believe that you were unable to use your second chance properly.

Hope that you eventually find whatever you are looking for though

You should show where I have attacked people because I haven't. What you're saying isn't even understandable so you don't make sense.  Mummy-of-peanut was one of the nicest people there and don't know what you're referring to. I never saw any of ProfumoAffair's posts on the forum so I didn't know who he was. You're just fast at drawing conclusions you know nothing about and using previous unjust bans to support it doesnt prove anything. A lot of people have been allowed to attack and insult me but when I give it back I get banned. I think you're an idiot Spongy. You couldn't understand anything I said to you so there's something wrong with your tinker. I admitted to having some problems. That's more than most do in taking responsibility for themselves. I think you're an absolute idiot and this post just proves it.
Fair enough let me get the very first pm I sent you about personal attacks.

Mummy_of_peanut saw a personal attack you did on another member and said she´d approach you.
I dont know what changed her mind since theres no post about that.

Can you point me out where has anyone attacked you on wp without being contacted?.  I saw a few attacks but I can assure you I removed them and I contacted members about it.   Its a very big board so we can miss a few things.

You are entitled to your own opinion. I personally think you are just attention seeking and you need a hobby

Anyhow heres the pm I sent you about some of your personal attacks on one single thread
Quote from: eigerpere
Quote from: spongy
This thread  http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp4437456.html#4437456 has been going downhill and had to be closed do to your attitude towards another member.

We try to welcome all kinds of people around here and to make sure nobody feels left out/attacked.  As you may understand things like:

sh*t for brains.
 stop whining like a baby.
You're an asshole.
You're truly pathetic.
I just think you're assholes, just so you know
And assholes should be eliminated.
You might be the biggest asshole I've ever seen.

And several other personal attacks youve done on other threads need to be stopped. 
If this behaviour doesnt stop immediately you wont last long in this website.

I have issues and when I say it out loud, will be preyed upon by said group until I snap that way. I should behave like a good victim and keep quiet. I'm not playing victim. Just have issues I should better keep to myself. I just hate the human race of mostly NT's posing as autistic if you want my opinion and know you don't. Your point is well taken and understood.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: March 06, 2012, 11:34:27 AM »
(I dont think that theres need to provide screenies but I can if the situation requires to)

What would be the point of that?  Providing screen shots of private conversations between yourself and a member you are moderating on a separate board to "prove" something to uninvolved people on an uninvolved site?  This doesn't sound unethical and creepy to you?  At the very least obsequious?
Just in case she asks me to back things up.

It would seem unethical if she wasnt a member/she wasnt aware of what was going on but considering that if they are shared is because she agrees on sharing them its not like Im posting them without asking for her consent/letting her know

Dude, you can't even form a complete sentence and clearly have no brains to comprehend with. This is just another example. You aren't up for the task of moderator if you cant do any better than this.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 11:38:36 AM by Meadow »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: March 06, 2012, 11:46:53 AM »
I have a hobby and not interested in attention. If I say I'm an autistic savant at WP it would be mocked and ridiculed all over the forum as has been done before by the mere mention of savant syndrome and always allowed like a lot of other abusive behaviors. If I talk about my abuse or trauma that also is up for mockery and insult. Just because I'm out numbered doesn't make what I've been put through on WP right. It just goes down to discrimination and stupidity. Even if I had gone to mods it wouldn't have helped me.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2012, 12:04:12 PM »
That PM doesn't say anything except you listing those insults I made to someone who was harassing me to an overwhelming degree. You definitely have a bias and easy to see. Why don't you produce the PM you sent to me suggesting you're a pot smoker as if that's appropriate or I would be interested in hearing about that or any of your other problems. My issue were about what was happening at WP and all you could do was talk about your personal problems. I was tolerant and didn't blame you for it and just told you to take care of yourself. God, you're an idiot too. You can't write and you can't comprehend either and probably related to too much pot smoke. What a freaking loser you are!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 12:05:43 PM by Meadow »

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #111 on: March 06, 2012, 12:44:27 PM »
Im not up to the job of moderating(for a few reasons I shant get into) thats correct and thats why the only thing I did in february was ask other mods to give you a proper chance before banning you(and we all know how that one turned out).

I havent smoked weed since my uncle had a heart attack last year, that being said Im not ashamed of my friend´s habits and I can post the pm about the misunderstandings between them and me(though I fail to see how that is relevant to the topic we are discussing)

Secondly you dont say you are an autistic savant, you show it and Im sad to point you out you havent(wether this is just due to a difficulty expressing yourself through the internet or not isnt something I care about).

Again if we had a bias we´d have banned you in the spot and we didnt so you arent making much sense on that point.

My tendency to focus on my own things is one of the issues Im trying to work on before going back to moderating.

Lastly Im a loser?   You are the one that keeps going to websites(even though according to you they have a bias against you) and doesnt learn from past experiences there.

Feel free to keep replying but I stand by my previous claim about attention seeking and Im not going to bother discussing with you any further since I just wanted to point out a few mistakes on your accusation of admin conspiracy(everyone else is free to believe your side or mine, I just wanted to put it out there).

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: March 06, 2012, 12:55:19 PM »
Spongy aka V,
You have accused me of attacking people yet all you produced as evidence is the above PM to you. Autistic Savants are not limited to the mentally retarded and what you said has no relevance whatsoever either or makes any sense. I don't feel sorry for you. You seem to be looking for pity while accusing me of being someone with similar problems. Not so. That's what folks in the mental health profession refer to as " projection". You haven't produced the evidence to support your claims so you haven't made your case. And you clearly can't figure that out either.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #113 on: March 06, 2012, 01:19:08 PM »
Last post on this thread just so that Im not accused of ignoring you

Feel free to keep replying but I stand by my previous claim about attention seeking and Im not going to bother discussing with you any further since I just wanted to point out a few mistakes on your accusation of admin conspiracy(everyone else is free to believe your side or mine, I just wanted to put it out there).

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: March 06, 2012, 01:23:38 PM »

You have no substance, except the pot filled smoke in your lungs and brain, clearly. Please ignore and do yourself a favor.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2012, 01:49:18 PM »

You have no substance, except the pot filled smoke in your lungs and brain, clearly. Please ignore and do yourself a favor.

You aren't doing yourself any favors by saying that V has no substance except for "pot filled smoke in (his) lungs and brain," Meadow. 

I think that if they were that biased against you at WP, they would have banned you as soon as they realized who you were.  Your posting style is fairly distinctive, so they must have realized that very quickly.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2012, 01:56:31 PM »
:popcorn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2012, 02:12:07 PM »
In other words I was banned by someone who is stepping down and isn't qualified for the job to begin with.

And if everyone was banned for their style of communicating we wouldn't have a WP.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #118 on: March 06, 2012, 02:35:25 PM »
OTOH you might consider not insulting people. I know. Just a thought.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: March 06, 2012, 02:43:36 PM »
There are a lot more people who throw insults all the time and no one bothers them about it. When I'm insulted or intimidated by someone I'm inclined to insult back like anyone else.