Author Topic: Did aspie trash ban flo?  (Read 528 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Did aspie trash ban flo?
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 03:22:13 PM »
Nah, on second thought my moustache might get braided together with your buttstache. That could get ugly.

:laugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 03:24:15 PM »
Who said I was friends with them?  I only select certain people to be part of my cool in crowd.  I choose to be nice and its only the ones who provoke me who get a severe beating.  Jessica did that, and she is definitely going to get that. :wanker: :eyebrows:  I don't attack my friends and even make it up to them if I hurt them.  If they need a some verbal abuse,I would be happy too!  Its what the site implies, after all.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2006, 03:30:12 PM »
Nah, on second thought my moustache might get braided together with your buttstache. That could get ugly.

:laugh:

:puke:

+ :LMAO: