Educational

Author Topic: make someone laugh, pt 2  (Read 41823 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: make someone laugh, pt 2
« Reply #1620 on: August 24, 2022, 08:57:04 PM »
 :tinfoil:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1621 on: August 24, 2022, 08:57:35 PM »
 :2thumbsup:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1622 on: August 25, 2022, 08:49:48 AM »
 :hide:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1623 on: August 25, 2022, 08:53:27 AM »
 :headbang2:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1624 on: August 25, 2022, 08:35:45 PM »
 :tard:

Why do people need to bifurcate some things, when they could almost as easily just divide them down the middle?

« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 08:41:21 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1625 on: August 27, 2022, 06:26:53 AM »
 :headhurts:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1626 on: August 30, 2022, 04:44:39 PM »
 :orly:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1627 on: August 30, 2022, 04:45:22 PM »
 :hahaha:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1628 on: August 30, 2022, 04:45:52 PM »
 :CanofWorms:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1629 on: September 01, 2022, 04:16:40 AM »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1630 on: September 01, 2022, 11:37:23 AM »
:2thumbsup:

I really want to do this!

Absolutely God Damn right!

Have not seen you around in a while. Welcome back.
 :thumbup:

I hope things are going well for you.

Go back a few pages. I have been a bit lamed up lately (broke my arm in three places) and have dropped many funny things in this thread for all to cringe, spit, hide, hate, laugh or ignore.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 11:42:50 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1631 on: September 01, 2022, 11:49:52 AM »
Random insightful life comments upon aging:

1. When one door closes and another door opens, you are probably in prison for life.

2. To me, "drink responsibly" means don't spill any and keep going.

3. Age 60 might be the new 40, but 9:00 pm is the new midnight.

4. It's the start of a brand new day, and I'm off like a herd of turtles with hip problems.

5. The older I get, the earlier it gets too late to start anything new.

6. When I say, "The other day," I could be referring to any time between yesterday and 25 years ago.

7. I remember being able to get up without making sound effects that disturb the cat.

8. I had my patience tested. I'm negative.

9. Remember, if you lose a sock in the dryer, it comes back as a Tupperware lid that doesn't fit any of your containers.

10. If you're sitting in public and a stranger takes the seat next to you, just stare straight ahead and say, "Did you bring the money?" They will leave.

11. When you ask me what I am doing today, and I say "nothing," it does not mean I am free. It means I am doing nothing on purpose.

12. I finally got eight hours of sleep. It took me three days, but whatever.

13. I run like the winded.

14. I hate when a couple argues in public, and I missed the beginning and don't know whose side I'm on.

15. When someone asks what I did over the weekend, I squint and ask, "Why, what did you hear?"

16. When you do squats, are your knees supposed to sound like a goat chewing on an aluminum can stuffed with celery?

17. I don't mean to interrupt people. I just randomly remember things and get really excited about it.

18. When I ask for directions, please don't use words like "east" or "south"  or where the "whatever, used to be."

19. Don't bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend 30 seconds in my head. That'll freak you right out.

20. Do not try to stand between me and the bathroom door if you value your health.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 11:52:16 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1632 on: September 01, 2022, 12:52:53 PM »
 :finger:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1633 on: September 01, 2022, 12:53:36 PM »
 :tard:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1634 on: September 01, 2022, 12:54:18 PM »
How many times have we all felt like this sunflower?