Author Topic: make someone laugh, pt 2  (Read 41885 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: make someone laugh, pt 2
« Reply #1275 on: April 24, 2022, 08:05:14 PM »
I always look at number plates at well. I still haven't seen an HFA three numbers one. I've seen GRR three numbers and EWW three numbers. I say three numbers because I don't remember the numbers, only the letters.

I once saw a personalised green one with ADHD on it.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1276 on: April 24, 2022, 08:55:15 PM »
I'll try to find something more funny.

That particular post was real life, today thing. I just felt like posting it for fun.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1277 on: April 25, 2022, 05:51:32 AM »
Yeah, let's tear the shit out of a big, grotesque monopoly and make the mother company find a new way to sell what they sell.

Mission accomplished.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1278 on: April 25, 2022, 05:58:18 AM »
No set up needed for this:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1279 on: April 25, 2022, 06:07:17 AM »
 :LOL:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1280 on: April 25, 2022, 10:44:05 AM »
This is what happens when you can't keep a secret.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1281 on: April 25, 2022, 12:07:00 PM »
It's all you Gary.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 06:06:32 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #1282 on: April 25, 2022, 07:53:55 PM »
It's all you Gary.

:lol1: :plus: (Sorry, I can't really plus you.)
:gopher:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1283 on: April 25, 2022, 08:06:22 PM »
 :headbang2:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1284 on: April 26, 2022, 09:05:30 AM »
 :odeon:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1285 on: April 26, 2022, 09:06:20 AM »
Always room for a Larson.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1286 on: April 26, 2022, 09:17:19 AM »
Cockroach Cake? I don't even want to know why.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1287 on: April 26, 2022, 09:18:18 AM »
 :green:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1288 on: April 26, 2022, 09:24:08 AM »
 (emo)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1289 on: April 26, 2022, 10:01:50 AM »
This is not a laugh thing, but MY GOD!!

Look at Jimi having some fun!  I smiled!