Educational

Author Topic: ASK QUEEN V A QUESTION  (Read 4103 times)

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
Re: ASK QUEEN V A QUESTION
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2012, 04:08:31 PM »
Thanks, I take that as you have no other supporting evidence to your assertion?  :hyke:
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2012, 04:31:17 PM »
Thanks, I take that as you have no other supporting evidence to your assertion?  :hyke:

For you? No.  Anyone who gives half a shit about this narrow subject will just have to weigh the source and make their own conclusions   :autism:

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2012, 09:13:30 PM »
Thanks for agreeing that you have lost to me twice now.  :hyke:
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2012, 09:54:29 AM »

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2012, 01:55:00 AM »
Queen Victoria, have you ever gone noodling?

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2012, 05:00:30 AM »

I think actual birth record trump "What HE said was..."

Looks like you lost that one Emile. Don't stress though, this is the internetz.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2012, 10:49:09 AM »

I prefer spaghetti to noodles?  (right answer?)

looked it up.  Nope, I've never gone fishing, although I did open raw oysters one day.  Almost killed my father.  He came out and saw me with the oyster on my crossed thigh, using an oyster knife, bared handed.  I did 8 that way before he came out.  I can still here his booming, "What the hell do you think you're doing?  You could kill yourself!!!!!!!!"  I think that tops noodling for sheer bravery (and stupidity too.)

BTW, I'm so short if I went noodling I'd probably have to go totally under from what little I've seen on TV.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 10:52:56 AM by Queen Victoria »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2012, 01:28:12 PM »

I think actual birth record trump "What HE said was..."

Looks like you lost that one Emile. Don't stress though, this is the internetz.
You must have missed something, neither of me or MLA wrote anything about the guy's birth record. You know why? Because no birth record exists for the guy. What MLA mentioned was a record of his baptism, which happened 14 years after his birth. He told the people that was baptising him that he was born in 'Carolina'. There are several reasons why a black child may  have said that in 1759 in what is now the US. Further more, the same guy has also stated he was born in Africa. You missed that part to.

Moreover, MLA claimed the person's story is a fraud, yet has not provided any evidence that his whole story is a fraud. MLA provided a baptism record and nothing more. He has not supported his claim and refuses to do so.

I just wrote an essay.

I cry a lot.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2012, 01:32:09 PM »

I prefer spaghetti to noodles?  (right answer?)

looked it up.  Nope, I've never gone fishing, although I did open raw oysters one day.  Almost killed my father.  He came out and saw me with the oyster on my crossed thigh, using an oyster knife, bared handed.  I did 8 that way before he came out.  I can still here his booming, "What the hell do you think you're doing?  You could kill yourself!!!!!!!!"  I think that tops noodling for sheer bravery (and stupidity too.)

BTW, I'm so short if I went noodling I'd probably have to go totally under from what little I've seen on TV.
Good thing you didn't stab yourself. I think when people go noodling, they will tend to go totally under, then stick their arm in a catfish hole and hope for the best. I think noodling may be done by the people that live far away from the big cities.

I cry a lot.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2012, 11:33:24 AM »
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,19449.0.html
Is what Al said there true? "Queen Victoria is pure evil. There is little that escapes her notice here and she will take whatever you hold dear and use it against you in frightening ways. Evil I tell you."  >:D :squiddy: :viking:
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2012, 12:49:33 PM »
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,19449.0.html
Is what Al said there true? "Queen Victoria is pure evil. There is little that escapes her notice here and she will take whatever you hold dear and use it against you in frightening ways. Evil I tell you."  >:D :squiddy: :viking:

Uh, no?

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2012, 01:04:53 PM »
Better ask Al to correct his post, then? How would you describe yourself?  :lol:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2012, 03:04:52 PM »
Better ask Al to correct his post, then? How would you describe yourself?  :lol:

As far as I2:

pure evil = I'm not pure evil, more like Ivory Soap, 99 and 44/100 percent evil.
There is little that escapes her notice = I have a poor memory for most things, so things will be noticed but soon forgotten most of the time.
she will take whatever you hold dear and use it against you in frightening ways = I don't like people who disagree with me, but I keep this dislike to myself and merely send the Tower Guards to talk some sense into them.

I enjoy seeking out the "oopsies" in salacious posted pictures, twisting words to make requotes, learning from other members (who have taught me an unbelievable amount about myself).

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2012, 03:14:05 PM »
Ah ha! So, if they don't listen to the guards, it's to the tower, is it?  :lol: :mischief: :squiddy:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2012, 05:06:56 PM »

What's the difference between Jambalaya and Gumbo?