Author Topic: The new and improved Post a something you are a pondering  (Read 2801 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: The new and improved Post a something you are a pondering
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2017, 03:08:30 AM »
Pondering Kayleigh's whereabouts since I've gotten home. I texted her and no reply. I've called her and no reply. Must have been pretty important because she had a shower and used her makeup (she doesn't always do these things).

When I hear from her, she's busted for making me ponder.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2017, 06:11:58 PM »
Did you find her?  :orly:
:gopher:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2017, 01:09:57 AM »
If the Renster gets lucky, the answer would probably be 'no', ceilidh or however you spell her name in its english variant sounds like a prize tit and a pain in the arse.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2017, 02:53:59 AM »
Did you find her?  :orly:
Yep! She had gone to a movie with a friend and turned her phone off. I said she should set it to silent rather than turning it off because her phone takes ages to turn on after being off. Anyway, she said she should have texted me before the movie but forgot to. She apologised and I told her not to do it again. :P
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2017, 03:17:28 AM »
Lestat's a'pondering 'whats in that black plastic bag' that just came after a knock on the door, a postman appearing and dinging the doorbell, leaving a large piece of mail addressed to me.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2017, 03:38:28 AM »
Ooohh, its a shiny new magnetic stirrer/300 watt hottplate, chinese make, Although its got an aluminium plate top, so I'll have to be pretty careful with that, because things like mercury salts if they touch aluminium, destroy the very thin oxide layer that passivates aluminium and normally immediately reforms in any scratches or cuts to a piece of aluminium, and will eat right through it like battery acid through tissue paper. That and caustic alkalis (NaOH, KOH etc) those will rip a new backside out of any aluminium they contact, hissing and spitting and giving off a fine mist-like dispersal of caustic as the solution, if strong, gets so hot when it reacts that it boils the water away and sprays fine, corrosive, irritating burning 'smoke' back at the user  that really isn't nice to be around, and its nasty stuff if it gets into electrical equipment too.

They threw in a spare teflon coated stirbar and a spare fuse for the plug, plus an adapter so I can use the weird-ass chinese mains plug in the UK. Weird little fucker that is, its a three-pin plug, but it has really thin, flat blade-like pins, two at the bottom like in the UK, but they face outwards in a two fingered salute-shaped pattern with the top one being flat, making a triangular profile in the hollow at the center. The country adapter interface for the plug is the weirdest though, the thing doesn't look like the parts would even fit, but they do. Top bit looks like an arse and muff in profile, or a double-headed dog dick :P

And of course the instructions are in engrish thats about as readable as a primary school starter age kid's writing. If they were learning from a dyslexic teacher who learned from sign language in another country's native tongue and conveyed it to the teacher through an interpreter speaking both languages but neither as their native tongue.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2017, 10:58:04 AM »
It's September. Cats are getting frisky again , despite neutering. Lorre came home with a damaged face, but still in macho mode. Hope it was a cat he challenged and not a dog. His fur was sticky and disorganised as if a big mouth had tried to bite him. Will keep an eye on him the coming days.

So, pondering on feline hormones. Teen years ago we had two neutered/spayed neighbour cats having sex just in front of our kitchen window on a daily basis.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2017, 09:13:22 PM »
It's September. Cats are getting frisky again , despite neutering. Lorre came home with a damaged face, but still in macho mode. Hope it was a cat he challenged and not a dog. His fur was sticky and disorganised as if a big mouth had tried to bite him. Will keep an eye on him the coming days.

So, pondering on feline hormones. Teen years ago we had two neutered/spayed neighbour cats having sex just in front of our kitchen window on a daily basis.
Doesn't it make you wonder what they get up to when you can't find them. Liam got into a fight with a neighbouring cat not long ago and we haven't seen that cat since. Liam rules. Literally. The guy next door was outside at the time too and said, "Toby?" That's his cat and Liam gets along with him, so I said, "No, different cat." Toby is a sweet black, fluffy cat.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2017, 01:54:59 AM »
It's the very first "that time of year" for the pup and while she is certainly not ready for it, she's already advertising herself for any suitable male.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2017, 07:03:45 AM »
It's the very first "that time of year" for the pup and while she is certainly not ready for it, she's already advertising herself for any suitable male.
Will she be going to have a hysterectomy? I once held a dog that bled all over some of my favourite clothes and the stains never came out. :(
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2017, 10:52:26 PM »
Will she be going to have a hysterectomy? I once held a dog that bled all over some of my favourite clothes and the stains never came out. :(

No, she's not, but yes, she's bled all over the place.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2017, 03:01:45 PM »

No, she's not, but yes, she's bled all over the place.

I don't recall our dachshunds bleeding that much.  But then my memory could be fading.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2017, 06:26:59 AM »
How long does it take for professionals to pave a front and back garden? Total 80 square metres max?

It's done out of company hours. And they've been at it nearly every evening till 10 and Saturday since half of August. WTF!!! I see bigger gardens done with similar stones in a day. I hate the sound of that saw cutting through another big tile.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2017, 02:26:13 PM »
They might be government employees. :P

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2017, 05:40:40 AM »
They might be government employees. :P
Nope, they are moonlighting people arriving in a van from a house construction company. Bad advertising for that company, their intense slowness.
They seem to have got the right tools, but not the skills, for landscaping.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 07:07:42 AM by 'andersom' »