Author Topic: Question før Lutra  (Read 1674 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Question før Lutra
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2012, 07:26:51 PM »
I meant that is what I assumed about the bulbs, not you personally.  :asthing:

Do you ever smoke any of the herbs you grow?

Sounds like you are confusing yourself there Emile.

Lutra have you travelled in Europe? Where to?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2012, 09:00:37 PM »
May I be frank with you, Al Swearengen. It has come to my attention that you are displaying an unfortunate amount of jealousy towards I. By quarreling we shall imitate all of mankind, who can easily bicker in their own place, on their own. Let us do better. How about you try to show that you have the chivalry to disregard petty misunderstandings. If you cannot, it will show your inner weakness still has a firm grasp on you.

Please try to be more reasonable and rational. Thanks.

I have no question Lutra. Wait, yes I do. How big would you say your garden is? You wrote it is a city garden.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2012, 09:09:47 PM »
May I be frank with you, Al Swearengen. It has come to my attention that you are displaying an unfortunate amount of jealousy towards I. By quarreling we shall imitate all of mankind, who can easily bicker in their own place, on their own. Let us do better. How about you try to show that you have the chivalry to disregard petty misunderstandings. If you cannot, it will show your inner weakness still has a firm grasp on you.

Please try to be more reasonable and rational. Thanks.

I have no question Lutra. Wait, yes I do. How big would you say your garden is? You wrote it is a city garden.

By my word dear chap, I should be no more jealous of you than I would codfish. Such accusations shall not affront my honour. Arm yourself with a codfish and take ten paces...then on my mark...

So Lutra If you have travelled in Europe where apart from home do you like best
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

eris

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2012, 09:12:45 PM »
im jealous of both of you because you have a dick and i have a vaganus.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2012, 10:59:31 PM »
I'm guessing a good troll is one who can cleverly and successfully make people feel cheap and dumb without putting in much effort to do so.

Asking someone whether he is an otter or not because he has an avatar of an otter is just pointless even for trolling purposes. I mean, it's not like Lutra's going to get all puffed up and angry because of it. So why bother saying it?

What?!
You mean Lutra isn't an Otter?

My perception of I2 is shattered.  :(
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2012, 10:16:21 AM »
^ Um, sørry..

Yes, I have travelled a bit through Europe earlier in life. Mostly with family, sometimes with friends and some of it alone.

Pooh. Well, been to the Czech Republic 6 or 7 times.. it's a country I always enjoyed visiting (in wintertime/to ski). Been to Germany, France, Belgium and Luxembourg more than once also. Seen a bit of Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Finland, UK/London mostly too.

Um, and where, apart from home, I liked best? Tough one.. France has truly beautiful features, the Czech people (farmers in mountain areas) tend to be kind, Walloon/Belgium and Luxembourg was nice, and I liked Germany too. Visiting Switzerland and Austria was cool also. Um, dunno..

I'm looking for affordable fly tickets to Canada at the moment (probs will set me back for €900/1100).. I hope to visit my oldest sister that lives there later on this year. No certainty I'll go but.. that would be nice.

~

Smoking herbs out of own garden? Well, did smoke the dried sap of the poppy flower knobs a few times a couple of years ago but whilst it was nice it makes my joints hurt like fuck the day after.. so..

Nothing to smoke other than that plant extract, I'm aware of, is there.. in the garden of p/m 300 m², I think.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2012, 06:05:54 PM »
Which country are you currently living in?
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2012, 07:30:15 PM »
Zimbabwee.. and ja, I find what's been said in 'the 'N' word' thread highly offensive.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2012, 10:52:30 PM »
Why?

I cry a lot.

eris

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2012, 03:35:34 AM »
 hi luta. saw this on a website i fequent and cant read this. all i know it is a man talking about himself. what does it mean ? I am pretty sue it is dutch, maybe flemish.

Welkom in mijn vriendenlijst en als U voor eerst hier bent hoop ik ook in Uw vriend  te mogen worden maak ik zoek niet meer ik ben nu de slaaf van Meesteres R ze staat in andere site

voor de Meesteressen en Meesters die in mijn lijst staan hoop ik dat ze mijn vriendin en vriend blijven

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2012, 07:10:23 AM »
^ First he writes.. 'Welcome in/on my list of friends. If it's your first visit here I hope to become your friend too.. but but I'm not really looking for I'm the slave/sub of dominamistress R now. She's on an other site.'

Um, dominamistress? Don't really know about the 'terminology' used in the 'sub/dom circles'.. it's not part of my world really.

Last sentence: 'Hope the doms (F/M) on my list will remain my friends.'

And.. Flemish is basically Dutch with some small differences. A dialect that sounds a tadski different than the language (central/common Dutchlandish) I speak.. but easy to follow nonetheless.

P7PSP

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2012, 08:51:57 AM »
Your otter avatar kicks ass Lutra.  :viking: :thumbup:

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2012, 09:13:21 AM »
Thanks.. think Les posted it here once. Saved it then and.. ja..

Kinda suits me.