Author Topic: I call out Butterflies and Sir Les  (Read 2843 times)

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
Re: I call out Butterflies and Sir Les
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2012, 09:30:56 PM »
parts how come you didn't reply to butterwutterflutterbies?
I think it is quite obvious, parts does not care about butterflies opinion.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2012, 09:31:22 PM »
Just noticed I have read 13 books so far this year. that must be the equivalent of, what, a week's worth of les posts? :celebrate:

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2012, 09:50:09 PM »
I thought the callout had ended?

I'm not sure. I imagine Parts would want to see if me and Les are prepared to come to a truce.
You think parts cares about your view on the matter? He clearly dismissed your post, but got to more important matters and  responded to mine.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2012, 09:55:50 PM »
Just noticed I have read 13 books so far this year. that must be the equivalent of, what, a week's worth of les posts? :celebrate:
You read them?  :-*

I have noticed that when he writes, sometimes after one sentence, he will randomly press enter and start a new line. Then some other times in the same essay, he does not do that and he will writes a few sentences, then press enter. I do not understand why he does that?

I apologize for my essay.

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2012, 10:09:35 PM »
parts how come you didn't reply to butterwutterflutterbies?
I think it is quite obvious, parts does not care about butterflies opinion.

Because as he mentioned elsewhere he wanted our opinions quickly because he was going to work.

Why are you both jumping to the conclusion you have and why is it "quite obvious"?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2012, 11:56:27 PM »

I'm not sure. I imagine Parts would want to see if me and Les are prepared to come to a truce.

That was kinda what I was waiting for but not sure if it will ever happen
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2012, 11:57:38 PM »

You think parts cares about your view on the matter? He clearly dismissed your post, but got to more important matters and  responded to mine.

Go fuck yourself troll
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2012, 12:19:00 AM »

That was kinda what I was waiting for but not sure if it will ever happen

For a minute there it seemed like it might  :zombiefuck:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2012, 12:37:57 AM »
It wont do. Les has no self control

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2012, 12:39:21 AM »
It wont do. Les has no self control

Firstly why do you say this and secondly how do you have the slightlest idea about what self-control i have or not?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2012, 12:43:05 AM »
hehehehehe  :toy:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2012, 12:50:44 AM »
hehehehehe  :toy:

As much as I thought. You don't you are just trying to derail any chance at things resolving, because you are bored. Fair enough.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2012, 01:51:29 AM »

Go fuck yourself troll
I am glad you finally responded to butterflies after 2 people wondered why you ignored her post.

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2012, 02:41:32 AM »

Go fuck yourself troll
I am glad you finally responded to butterflies after 2 people wondered why you ignored her post.

Had he ignored her or had he been working? Had he ignored her or had he not seen it?What do you have to back this claim apart from a want to present Parts badly? I can show where he was pleading for people to answer him as he had to go off to work made at around the same time. What do you have?

Derp!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2012, 03:04:28 AM »
He posted in this thread several hours after his post about going back to work. But didn't respond to butterflies post then. in fact he didnt reply to it until others asked him why he hadnt

SO

Six have looked no ideas.  Yes I am impatient as I have to get back to work and this is serious shit as far as the board goes

Butterflies you seem to love to stir up the drama whether you are at the heart of it or pushing it along from the sidelines then acting all innocent like you have been slighted in some way.  Sir Les I like you but at times you drone on treating your point like a punching bag hitting it over and over. 

Why do you put more of the blame on Butterflies rather than Sir Les? In my opinion, both should be equally to blame.

STFU off to the peanut gallery with you