Author Topic: I call out whoever accused me of being a paedo-enabler  (Read 2628 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: I call out whoever accused me of being a paedo-enabler
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2012, 07:00:44 AM »
 :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2012, 07:04:00 AM »
Those forums likely wouldn't be adveertising themselves as free speech forums tho

This is a free speech forum. So where's the problem?

If the admin doesn't want to allow a troll into the secret board, that's a different issue from censorship and such.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2012, 07:19:48 AM »
Those forums likely wouldn't be adveertising themselves as free speech forums tho

Ok but you keep saying this Adam and what have you got to offer as an alternative to advertiuse this place....nothing...but you keep saying it over and over.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2012, 04:02:39 PM »
Of course I am right. It is nearly impossible for them to defend that I am not.

Consider the fact that you're still here posting merrily. On other forums, you might've probably been banned already just by having a go at the Americans.
You have yet to defend anything. Instead, you have changed the topic to something that is irrelevant. My guess is you cannot prove my observation wrong.

Nice dodge, as people on here like to say. I wonder why no one else pointed out your little red-herring?
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2012, 04:05:05 PM »
Weak troll remains weak.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2012, 04:08:35 PM »

If the admin doesn't want to allow a troll into the secret board, that's a different issue from censorship and such.
Define free speech please.

You must not  know what censorship is. An admin not allowing me on a secret board, merely because he thinks I will troll the secret board is censorship. I like how you write this is a free speech board, but I am not allowed to post on the secret board because some are afraid I will troll it. That sounds exactly like censorship.  :hyke:
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2012, 04:09:33 PM »

You must not  know what censorship is. An admin not allowing me on a secret board, merely because he thinks I will troll the secret board is censorship. I like how you write this is a free speech board, but I am not allowed to post on the secret board because some are afraid I will troll it. That sounds exactly like censorship.  :hyke:

Boring troll needs a dictionary  :(

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2012, 04:11:04 PM »
Of course I am right. It is nearly impossible for them to defend that I am not.

But the importnat thing is who gives a fuck? More importantly, why do you seem to care so much about it?
You do. I just made an observation, nothing more, nothing less.

Nice dodge, by the way.

I cry a lot.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2012, 04:11:42 PM »
Boring troll remains weak.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2012, 04:11:49 PM »

So do you.  :police:

I cry a lot.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2012, 04:12:52 PM »

So do you.  :police:

Boring troll wins comeback of the week award.   :hadron:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2012, 04:25:48 PM »
But is still weak as fuck.

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2012, 04:30:54 PM »
Yes.  But it says something when the weak and boring trolls don't even have to work very hard to come here and fill up.  It's like an all-you-can-eat buffet for boring troll.  Granted, the collusion that I am sure is taking place off the board adds to the immediate gratification of boring troll, but does everyone really have to dish up a big bowl for him without even making him work for it?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2012, 04:32:34 PM »
True.

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2012, 04:38:18 PM »
MLA. If there is collusion off-board, then I am unaware of it. I still have no evidence that BC and Emile are the same person.