Author Topic: ADAM  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
ADAM
« on: February 06, 2012, 08:09:57 AM »
why the fuck do you love the royalty so much? i mean, there just a bunch of rich bastards born to the throne... payed to sit on there ass... why are you such a flaming idiot blindly worshiping these false rulers?

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: ADAM
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 09:57:18 AM »
eh?
blah blah blah

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 11:22:36 AM »
why the fuck do you love the royalty so much? i mean, there just a bunch of rich bastards born to the throne... payed to sit on there ass... why are you such a flaming idiot blindly worshiping these false rulers?
I would like to ask you the same question. Queen Elizabeth is considered the Head of State in Canada.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 11:25:44 AM »
I would like to ask you the same question. Queen Elizabeth is considered the Head of State in Canada.
No, its Queen Elizabeth is in a state to give Head in Canada :zoinks:
blah blah blah

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 12:06:50 PM »
No, its Queen Elizabeth is in a state to give Head in Canada :zoinks:

Will she gum some penii?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Kaelyrhn

• The Tesseract Exception of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 12:28:09 PM »

Australia too. *GASP!*
I often post on my phone. Expect typos & errors.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2012, 03:22:17 PM »

Australia too. *GASP!*
I know! :2thumbsup:

Why are you such a flaming idiot blindly worshiping these false rulers? :autism:
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Kaelyrhn

• The Tesseract Exception of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2012, 03:27:44 PM »
You must be mistaken. I am very much in favour of ditching the monarchy. Hell I'm barely a fan of our current form of democracy because it's not representative enough, I most definitely would not be a fan of "rule by divine right" bullshit...
I often post on my phone. Expect typos & errors.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 03:49:56 PM »
Good enough answer for me. Now, let us wait for Zippo's answer.

I cry a lot.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2012, 05:24:25 PM »
Did the French be-head their royal family.?   
I doubt we could get that through parliament,  but it is a nice thought :zoinks:  >:D
blah blah blah

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2012, 05:27:13 PM »

fuck off you filthy french whore. i would rather die the death of a thousand cuts than answer your question.
for your info: im currently imagining taking a shit on your chest while you sleep.

now go to your corner sit down and shut the fuck up. i feel nothing but disdain towards you.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2012, 06:05:26 PM »

fuck off you filthy french whore. i would rather die the death of a thousand cuts than answer your question.
for your info: im currently imagining taking a shit on your chest while you sleep.

now go to your corner sit down and shut the fuck up. i feel nothing but disdain towards you.
It is the same exact question you asked Adam. Why are you so upset?

I cry a lot.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2012, 06:16:21 PM »
Zippo, are you seeing other whores?  Aren't I your only whore?   :'(

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2012, 06:39:34 PM »

dont worry my queen, i only said he is a whore. not that i am seeing him.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2012, 06:56:37 PM »

dont worry my queen, i only said he is a whore. not that i am seeing him.

:celebrate:    :bunny love: