Educational

Author Topic: Al Swearengen and Odeon  (Read 2570 times)

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
Re: Al Swearengen and Odeon
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2012, 09:26:41 PM »
I have noticed. They also call people 'trolls' when they cannot support their claims. It is like the Godwin, when losing, someone will inevitably make the nazi comparison, but here, when losing, someone cries 'troll'.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2012, 03:35:57 AM »
I have noticed. They also call people 'trolls' when they cannot support their claims. It is like the Godwin, when losing, someone will inevitably make the nazi comparison, but here, when losing, someone cries 'troll'.

I don't but I would still like to see you make a case for any of your mindless prattle. I am hoping for you to be shown to be insightful and intelligent. Am I expecting too much?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2012, 04:06:09 PM »
Weak troll is also boring troll.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein