Author Topic: Al Swearengen and Odeon  (Read 2555 times)

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
Re: Al Swearengen and Odeon
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2012, 09:38:37 PM »
You must or you will arrive at the same fate as Popcorn Sutton, SovaNu, Lucifer, and Calandale.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2012, 09:47:06 PM »
You must or you will arrive at the same fate as Popcorn Sutton, SovaNu, Lucifer, and Calandale.

Something tells me that day is coming. TBH, there are some people I have grown to really like here, and don't want to lose touch with them, and I hate facebook.
So, I stay here for now.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2012, 10:15:32 PM »
You must conform.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2012, 10:18:34 PM »

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2012, 05:57:07 AM »
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2012, 06:06:20 AM »
My fame, as well as my happiness, has become his own victim.

That does not even make sense when said backwards. Seriously abstract.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2012, 06:21:23 AM »

Pig was better.  :thumbup:

I miss Pig.  Don't know why.
Pig seemed pretty weak, too.
Just agree with everyone else.
You think Pig was a troll?

I honestly don't know. I assumed he was at first, then I wasn't sure. Now I don't have any clue at all.
It does not matter if you do not know. You are breaking with the unwritten rules of this site and not agreeing with everyone.

Was a bit weird, him only being here for a while, being very weird, and then leaving mysteriously lol
Read above.

We don't need to agree with everyone. Perhaps just one or two individuals.

What a load of bullshit.

Butterflies you don't NEED to agree with one or two individuals. You do not need to at all.

I argue the claim not the person. Quite often the people I argue with are people i am likely to agree with more readily because we share simiar opinions and people I will argue strongly with because we share different opinions. Depending on the opinion depends on whether i agree with them or not. I generally agree with Odeon because he has opinions that I believe in. I thought at one point his treatment on Richard was double standards and was quite happpy to call him over it. I agree with your belief in free choice in respect to terminating life especially in respect to the degeneration of quality of life. Probably the only sensible thing I have seen you post in recent times.

Backing the individual no matter how stupid their premise is....well stupid.

Emile I don't know where you get your bullshit from.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2012, 04:42:56 PM »
My fame, as well as my happiness, has become his own victim.

That does not even make sense when said backwards. Seriously abstract.
Yes it does.

I cry a lot.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2012, 04:45:32 PM »

What a load of bullshit.

Yeah Butterflies, bullshit! So just agree with me.

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2012, 04:49:19 PM »

What a load of bullshit.

Make a case for your claim then. I have. I do not expect any claim to be uncontestable. I think yours are really strange and make little sense. But you don't? Then make a case for them. I don't believe you can because I believe that they are stupid and not to be taken seriously.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2012, 06:38:51 PM »
He is a troll. He is not here to make a case or back up his shit or anything like that. He is just a troll and a weak one. He would probably read better backwards.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2012, 06:45:31 PM »

What a load of bullshit.

You see, Emily, every once in a while you let your suave, educated French culturation slip and your real persona out.  This usually happens when you're butthurt.  If even someone as troll dumb as I can catch this it reeks of monumental fail on your part.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2012, 08:19:41 PM »
How is "so just agree with me" letting anything slip?

I dont think he comes across as butthurt at all btw. he comes across to me like he doessn't really give a shit

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2012, 09:22:44 PM »
How is "so just agree with me" letting anything slip?

I dont think he comes across as butthurt at all btw. he comes across to me like he doessn't really give a shit
They are projecting their emotions on to me.

I cry a lot.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2012, 09:24:07 PM »
they do that a lot here