Author Topic: Al Swearengen and Odeon  (Read 2576 times)

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
Al Swearengen and Odeon
« on: February 05, 2012, 08:39:35 PM »
Al Swearengen, how come when you respond to people on here, you just ramble on forever? Do you think it makes you look intelligent? I have noticed that is something you routinely do on here. Most of the time it seems like it is nonsense. Calls out are where i am supposed to ask question about other members, correct?

Odeon, I added your name for no reason. :hyke:
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Al Swearengen and Odeon
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 09:00:59 PM »
Wow, no one has ever accused me of rambling or making long posts. You are the very first to have ever done this and I feel hurt. Was it a question you wanted answering? I dunno. Because I like to post the way I post and it suits me. Is that kind of what you were after?
Do I think it makes me look intelligent? I dunno. I don't really care.
I think part of the reason you think it is nonsense is because you do not seem up to the challenge of comprehending much of anything. That is OK you are amusing in your obtuse, deflecting, mindless prattle. You are also active on here. I like that too.
Callouts are about asking questions? Sure. Didn't you read my guide.
Fire away mate.
Let's see where we end up.
I like callouts so let's see where this one goes. Try for a bit more insulting, I will like that better.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 09:09:38 PM »
Why do you write in rhetorical questions?
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 09:12:49 PM »
Weak but interesting, nevertheless.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 11:26:14 PM »
Odeon, we are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies!

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 03:01:43 AM »

Rhetorical questions are questions without the expectation of reply. Rhetorical questions are a means unto themselves. That is your understanding isn't it? Assuming that it is your understanding, then we have to look at whether i have an expectation of reply. Fact is i am not without expectation, I simply do not care. I am reactionary. See post, post reply, leave thread, look up unread posts see new thread, post in thread, as it goes. The questions are not without expectation of others replying but rather i am not dependent on them replying.

Why do you not tell everyone who you are Emile.? You dodge it constantly.
Why do you lack comprehension?
Why do you think I am bothered by your perspective on me or interpretation of my writing style?
Why do fools fall in love?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2012, 08:51:56 AM »
Haha wikipedia copy and paste.

You do care, as much as you are going to claim you do not.

How would you like me to answer that question? Am I under an obligation to give everyone on this website my personal information? I am a guy that has Asperger's and I live in France, that is all you need to know.

I cry a lot.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2012, 08:53:42 AM »
Odeon, we are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies!

Who said anything about being enemies? I just think you are a troll.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 09:21:20 AM »
Haha wikipedia copy and paste.

You do care, as much as you are going to claim you do not.

How would you like me to answer that question? Am I under an obligation to give everyone on this website my personal information? I am a guy that has Asperger's and I live in France, that is all you need to know.

Nothing I wrote was copied and paste. Perhaps you can show me the wikipedia article in question. Would be easy to find....were it there.

No I do not care but i like arguing. I do it a bit. It (with the long posts) is part of my posting style.

Again Emile, why do you think that you would bother me or that i would consider your opinions as anything more than something to mock? Why do you think that I may place any importance on you? (I am smiling in anticipation at the mindless possibilities in your answer...if you do not choose to deflect again)

I will start you off. "You find me profoundly important Al, because...."

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2012, 11:24:53 AM »

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2012, 04:49:28 AM »
Haha wikipedia copy and paste

Rhetorical questions are questions without the expectation of reply. Rhetorical questions are a means unto themselves. That is your understanding isn't it? Assuming that it is your understanding, then we have to look at whether i have an expectation of reply. Fact is i am not without expectation, I simply do not care. I am reactionary. See post, post reply, leave thread, look up unread posts see new thread, post in thread, as it goes. The questions are not without expectation of others replying but rather i am not dependent on them replying.

Why do you lack comprehension?
Why do you think I am bothered by your perspective on me or interpretation of my writing style?
Why do fools fall in love?

A rhetorical question is a figure of speech in the form of a question without the expectation of a reply.[1] The question is used as a rhetorical device, posed for the sake of encouraging its listener to consider a message or viewpoint.

For example, the question, "Can you do anything right?" is asked not to literally evaluate the abilities of the person being spoken to, but rather to hyperbolically imply that the person always fails.

While sometimes amusing and even humorous, rhetorical questions are rarely meant for pure, comedic effect. A carefully crafted question can, if delivered well, persuade an audience to believe in the position(s) of the speaker.[2]

I can not see how what I said is a Wikipedia cut and paste. In fact i see what six words in a definition which is the same. But that is because I know the definition and that is unsurprisingly backed by the font of all knowledge that is Wikipedia. I am just curious about you misrepresenting me. By misrepresenting I mean of course to represent in a flae way, to lie to miscontrue facts and to allude to something is a way which is substantially untrue. You could possibly find more sources that agree with my premise. By premise i mean ideology, claim or idea).  :autism: You COULD if you were an idiot....by idiot I mean...well we all know what this is, we have an example in the form of yourself.  :thumbup:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2012, 04:29:57 PM »
He is just an incredibly weak troll.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2012, 04:37:36 PM »
Win for me.

I cry a lot.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2012, 04:44:25 PM »
Win for me.

Weakest in a while, in fact.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2012, 06:43:37 PM »
Pig was better.  :thumbup:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.