Educational

Author Topic: Émile Armand  (Read 4862 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Émile Armand
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2012, 06:35:41 AM »
He sounds like buttcoffee, and the way Squidusa and Butterflies keep defending him (albeit subtly) makes me suspect (maybe wrongly) they know who he is.

Well, the thought did cross my mind, but why would they?

At a wild uneducated guess I could say that buttcoffee is now a bit of a regular on Spasticity and is not trolling there and they want him to cause trouble here like he has in the past for lulz, whilst trying to hide cowardly behind the "we did not know it was him" premise.

I don't know of course. I have no idea. That is mere guess.

I like Emile. He is amusing.
Are you the bitch? Report back to Alex asap.

Top secret info has been passed

Report to Alex? Alex who? Do not say Alex Plank because everyone here knows that me and him do not exactly see eye to eye and I have been banned arguably more times than anyone else on here (Adam may give me a run for my money) and am on a shoot on sight directive and disliked by all the mods past and present there (more or less)....but go on you were about to enlighten us.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 10:57:00 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2012, 10:25:25 AM »
Me and Zippo are having a discussion. I would like to continue my discussion without him hiding behind a moderator.

My discussion with him is none of your concern. I do not see why you are asking irrelevant questions. 

Let me and Zippo discuss the matters without interference. Is that okay?

No, it's not. You are a troll and therefore my problem.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2012, 11:58:56 AM »
To be fair, it would only be your problem if he was spamming or doing something against the rules. Being a troll isn't against the rules, is it? So he should be able to talk to zippo himself

Les I've lost track of the number of times I've been banned from wp lol, I dunno which of us would win that title :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2012, 01:35:02 PM »
To be fair, it would only be your problem if he was spamming or doing something against the rules. Being a troll isn't against the rules, is it? So he should be able to talk to zippo himself

Les I've lost track of the number of times I've been banned from wp lol, I dunno which of us would win that title :laugh:

Not necessarily my problem in an official capacity, but the thing is, I don't suffer fools. I like to see them suffer, though.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2012, 01:37:56 PM »
Buttcoffee is a regular on S2 and seems like a nice guy.

I have no reason to believe Emile is Buttcoffee.

I do not know if Emile is a troll, or not.

Even if he is a troll, he doesn't seem to be doing anything terrible, so I see no reason for me to be unpleasant to him.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2012, 01:40:13 PM »
The two have a similar posting style when trolling. BC may be a nice guy at S2, but he wasn't it here. Whenever I catch him, he is out.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2012, 01:51:16 PM »
Not necessarily my problem in an official capacity, but the thing is, I don't suffer fools. I like to see them suffer, though.

But isn't "fool" a very fluid term?
I'm sure each and every one of us is a fool in someone elses opinion.

Well, sorry about posting in your callout, but he was trolling and you took the bait.

not worried about it. i took the bate because i was allready stressed pissed off that night. i continued the callout out of stubourness and refusal to give up rather than out of anger. squid and butterflies were saying hes not a troll and i decided to take that opinion over my own even though i knew better. meh what ever trolls will troll.

I think Squid and Butterflies both missed the obvious signs.  :-\

I honestly did not think Emile was a troll at first , from what I gather his attitude towards americans aren't exactly uncommon in europe , hell I know a fair few british folk who have said what he said.

Tbh though , I have spoken to BC on spasticity and I have no issue with him so any obvious signs you will be looking for , I'm not going to bother to pay attention to , if Emile is him.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2012, 02:05:45 PM »

Sure, and I'm going after the ones in my opinion.

Well, sorry about posting in your callout, but he was trolling and you took the bait.

not worried about it. i took the bate because i was allready stressed pissed off that night. i continued the callout out of stubourness and refusal to give up rather than out of anger. squid and butterflies were saying hes not a troll and i decided to take that opinion over my own even though i knew better. meh what ever trolls will troll.

I honestly did not think Emile was a troll at first , from what I gather his attitude towards americans aren't exactly uncommon in europe , hell I know a fair few british folk who have said what he said.

Tbh though , I have spoken to BC on spasticity and I have no issue with him so any obvious signs you will be looking for , I'm not going to bother to pay attention to , if Emile is him.

It took me two or three posts to realise he is a troll and around that many to realise he is someone we already know. As for the obvious signs, I am referring to his trolling. If you don't notice those, chances are you'll be troll fodder more than not.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2012, 03:19:47 PM »
Thread has been ended.

Discussion between two people is not allowed.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2012, 03:20:45 PM »
Poor troll.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2012, 03:22:27 PM »

It took me two or three posts to realise he is a troll and around that many to realise he is someone we already know. As for the obvious signs, I am referring to his trolling. If you don't notice those, chances are you'll be troll fodder more than not.

Oh I'm not going to deny he's trolling now , it is quite obvious , I just hesitate to lable him "Buttcoffee" as you said the same about Pig and he was actually innocent.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2012, 03:24:25 PM »

Oh I'm not going to deny he's trolling now , it is quite obvious , I just hesitate to lable him "Buttcoffee" as you said the same about Pig and he was actually innocent.

True. I'm not sure yet and I do make mistakes. I very much doubt I'm wrong about this one, but obviously I could be.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2012, 03:24:47 PM »
Everybody's buttcoffee! :O

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2012, 03:25:33 PM »
He has a point though. Why can't he be allowed to speak to zippo on his own? It wasn't even Emile sho started the thread, it was zippo

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2012, 03:26:29 PM »
Teehee. Hasn't stopped you, has it?

- Albert Einstein