Educational

Author Topic: Émile Armand  (Read 4863 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Émile Armand
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2012, 05:12:12 PM »
My guess is that this isn't a new one.

What gave him away?  The nation baiting? ;)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2012, 05:12:44 PM »
Oh, just a hunch. :tard:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2012, 05:30:41 PM »
was going to just open this up. i give up. hes obviously trolling. im just going to put him on ignore. dont give a fuck anymore.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2012, 05:48:21 PM »
Well, sorry about posting in your callout, but he was trolling and you took the bait.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2012, 07:21:43 PM »
Well, sorry about posting in your callout, but he was trolling and you took the bait.

not worried about it. i took the bate because i was allready stressed pissed off that night. i continued the callout out of stubourness and refusal to give up rather than out of anger. squid and butterflies were saying hes not a troll and i decided to take that opinion over my own even though i knew better. meh what ever trolls will troll.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2012, 10:54:07 PM »
Is this a guy named Emile? :zoinks:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2012, 11:02:52 PM »
Is this a guy named Emile? :zoinks:
\

Yeah, it's pronounced just as if you were going to eat "a meal"
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2012, 11:35:05 PM »
He sounds like buttcoffee, and the way Squidusa and Butterflies keep defending him (albeit subtly) makes me suspect (maybe wrongly) they know who he is.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2012, 03:15:58 AM »
Hiding behind the moderator.

sigh...
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2012, 03:19:01 AM »

not worried about it. i took the bate because i was allready stressed pissed off that night. i continued the callout out of stubourness and refusal to give up rather than out of anger. squid and butterflies were saying hes not a troll and i decided to take that opinion over my own even though i knew better. meh what ever trolls will troll.

I think Squid and Butterflies both missed the obvious signs.  :-\

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2012, 03:20:16 AM »
He sounds like buttcoffee, and the way Squidusa and Butterflies keep defending him (albeit subtly) makes me suspect (maybe wrongly) they know who he is.

Well, the thought did cross my mind, but why would they?

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2012, 03:23:18 AM »
Hiding behind the moderator.

sigh...

So, who are you, really?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2012, 04:24:09 AM »
Me and Zippo are having a discussion. I would like to continue my discussion without him hiding behind a moderator.

My discussion with him is none of your concern. I do not see why you are asking irrelevant questions. 

Let me and Zippo discuss the matters without interference. Is that okay?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 04:31:13 AM by Émile Armand »
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2012, 04:34:10 AM »

At a wild uneducated guess I could say that buttcoffee is now a bit of a regular on Spasticity and is not trolling there and they want him to cause trouble here like he has in the past for lulz, whilst trying to hide cowardly behind the "we did not know it was him" premise.

I don't know of course. I have no idea. That is mere guess.

I like Emile. He is amusing.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2012, 05:33:10 AM »

At a wild uneducated guess I could say that buttcoffee is now a bit of a regular on Spasticity and is not trolling there and they want him to cause trouble here like he has in the past for lulz, whilst trying to hide cowardly behind the "we did not know it was him" premise.

I don't know of course. I have no idea. That is mere guess.

I like Emile. He is amusing.
Are you the bitch? Report back to Alex asap.

Top secret info has been passed

I cry a lot.