Educational

Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 8813 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #240 on: February 06, 2012, 12:15:27 AM »
I'm up all night so I can go take the doggy out in the snow

If I go sleep now you see, I won't bother getting up later :M

Im a lazy cunt

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #241 on: February 06, 2012, 01:55:53 AM »
wtf are you doing up at this time??

Film festival aftermath party. Just realised I have no way to get home at this hour so I'm in the projection booth, posting.
In the projection booth!   anything with 'booth' in it sounds saucy to me.... it could be the next 'carry on' film..... carry on from the projection booth! :hahaha:
blah blah blah

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #242 on: February 06, 2012, 03:09:04 AM »
Emile has brought drama to the site, and after so much unpleasantness, this is the most fun this site has been in months.

We should not ban him. I think we should make him a mod :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

Who said anything about banning him? Was it mentioned somewhere?
I think he would only get banned if he did something ban-worthy OR if he had been banned before?
He hasn't fulfilled either of those requirements has he? Why would he get banned and who has said he should be banned? If no-one, why mention it like it was up for question? ???

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #243 on: February 06, 2012, 03:26:39 AM »
odeon's made it clear that bc will be banned each time he returns, and most people seem to think that Emile is bc. so I don't think it's such an unsubstantiated claim to mak reallly

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #244 on: February 06, 2012, 03:31:39 AM »
odeon's made it clear that bc will be banned each time he returns, and most people seem to think that Emile is bc. so I don't think it's such an unsubstantiated claim to mak reallly

Most people that sure. He has that pretty identifiable style.
But who said he WAS Buttcoffee and who said he was getting banned for being Buttcoffee?
Butterflies seemed to draw it like a forgone conclusion. Is that right or am I misreading? "He should not be banned". Seems to suggest people have indicated that he should. Have they and i have missed it? Sounded like she was trying to reprieve him from a fate that was not in question in the first place?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #245 on: February 06, 2012, 03:50:05 AM »

Most people that sure. He has that pretty identifiable style.
But who said he WAS Buttcoffee and who said he was getting banned for being Buttcoffee?
Butterflies seemed to draw it like a forgone conclusion. Is that right or am I misreading? "He should not be banned". Seems to suggest people have indicated that he should. Have they and i have missed it? Sounded like she was trying to reprieve him from a fate that was not in question in the first place?

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,19189.msg860440.html#msg860440

Odeon made another post about looking for proof that he is Buttcoffee and when/if he finds it BC is banned.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 04:06:36 AM by Squidusa »
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #246 on: February 06, 2012, 03:53:28 AM »

What forum is this posted in?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 04:11:22 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #247 on: February 06, 2012, 04:05:45 AM »

...shit.

:facepalm2:

Editing post now.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #248 on: February 06, 2012, 04:09:41 AM »

...shit.

:facepalm2:

Editing post now.

Sure. Not the first time  and you have done worse i suppose. i guess I will edit mine too then.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #249 on: February 06, 2012, 04:12:34 AM »
::)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #250 on: February 06, 2012, 08:55:23 AM »
I dont know if I still need to answer this.

Clearly what I said was right, but I cant back it up without posting stuff that I shouldnt.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #251 on: February 06, 2012, 08:55:46 AM »
wtf are you doing up at this time??

Film festival aftermath party. Just realised I have no way to get home at this hour so I'm in the projection booth, posting.
In the projection booth!   anything with 'booth' in it sounds saucy to me.... it could be the next 'carry on' film..... carry on from the projection booth! :hahaha:

:eyebrows:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #252 on: February 06, 2012, 08:56:59 AM »

Yes, BC will be banned every time he returns.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Kaelyrhn

• The Tesseract Exception of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #253 on: February 06, 2012, 08:59:29 AM »
Why?
I often post on my phone. Expect typos & errors.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #254 on: February 06, 2012, 09:01:54 AM »
Why?

I can't be arsed to repeat it all again, sorry.

- Albert Einstein