Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 8762 times)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #165 on: February 05, 2012, 12:55:02 AM »
But does his negative actions absolve you of your's? No it does not. Nor does your conduct absolve him of his.

It's "yours", dammit. YOURS!!!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #166 on: February 05, 2012, 12:57:32 AM »
Why aren't you saying this to Emile about his anti-American, anti-Canadian and anti-British posts, GA?  His third post here was an attack on Zippo because he thought that he was American.  Then he made a comment about English people's teeth.  Why do you believe that his comments are OK but anti-French jokes aren't?

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1434;area=showposts;start=75

I have to say your posts stood out the most, but yes Emile's blantant anti-Americanism is pretty bad. I never made any comments for or against. So I didn't say or assert or even suggest that his comments were ok.

But does his negative actions absolve you of your's? No it does not. Nor does your conduct absolve him of his.

Why aren't you saying this to Emile about his anti-American, anti-Canadian and anti-British posts, GA?  His third post here was an attack on Zippo because he thought that he was American.  Then he made a comment about English people's teeth.  Why do you believe that his comments are OK but anti-French jokes aren't?

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1434;area=showposts;start=75

I have to say your posts stood out the most, but yes Emile's blantant anti-Americanism is pretty bad. I never made any comments for or against. So I didn't say or assert or even suggest that his comments were ok.

My French jokes were made in response to his anti-American, anti-Canadian and anti-English trolling but mine are the ones you focused on.  I wonder why that is?

Actually it seemed like your's came first, and his were in response to your's.

Fuck off GA, your soapbox preaching is getting very stale and meaningless.

Look at his profile go into posts and see the first barrage of anti-American posts and they predate anyone's french jokes. Get over yourself. You are not the bastion of morality you pretend you are. This is all humour and if you do not have a sense of humour do not try to foist your lack of appreciation on this harmless teasing to portray it as more than what it is, because that would make you look rather like a sensitive ill-informed arsehole.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 01:06:42 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #167 on: February 05, 2012, 01:00:09 AM »

It's "yours", dammit. YOURS!!!

:rofl:

I don't know why but I lol'd, it just came out of the blue.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: February 05, 2012, 01:13:13 AM »

My French jokes were made in response to his anti-American, anti-Canadian and anti-English trolling but mine are the ones you focused on.  I wonder why that is?

Actually it seemed like your's came first, and his were in response to your's.

Really?  Fortunately date and time stamps are on posts, which enable one to objectively determine which posts were actually made first.  Emile started trolling his first day here, which was February 1.  You would have seen this for yourself had you followed the link I gave you to see his oldest posts first.

my reasons are pretty simple:
1. I see this as an opportunity to learn discipline, gain minimal to a large amount of knowledge in the field of firearms. depending on what job i get. and get payed to do so. and to better myself as a person.
What is it about Americans and guns? If you have behavioral problems, you should not be allowed around guns or taught about guns.

I think you just proved my point that you should not be allowed to handle guns or taught about them. You need an attitude adjustment.

English people are notorious for having bad teeth.

No, I am not religious. I do not know anyone that is religious. The religious people are in the USA with their guns.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #169 on: February 05, 2012, 01:21:55 AM »
GA is just being a pompous preachy arsehole again. That seems to be his form, jump into threads without having any context of these, preaching, passing judgment, getting made to look like the arsehole he is and then runs away all hurt and "misunderstood" by the I2 bigots.

It is fucking old.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Kaelyrhn

• The Tesseract Exception of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #170 on: February 05, 2012, 01:24:20 AM »
Ok, I was wrong about the whose jokes came first. I stand corrected.

I didn't say everyone on I2 is bigoted. Just that some people say bigoted things sometimes, myself included. Though, with me, I dare say it's more stupidity and impulsiveness.
I often post on my phone. Expect typos & errors.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #171 on: February 05, 2012, 02:22:37 AM »
I have to admit, I'm finding the constant stream of anti-French comments slightly unpleasant, but then, I dislike racism.

I might see things differently if those making the comments actually thought Emile was French, and felt they were giving him a taste of his own medicine. I don't believe that anyone who is making the anti-French comments believe that Emile is French, therefore it all seems a bit unnecessary to me.

And you didn't find Emily's comments on Americans unpleasant?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #172 on: February 05, 2012, 02:27:29 AM »
I don't like the racism jokes. The ones above are over the top imo. :(

That's partly why I posted them.  Callaway's posts are pretty tame in comparison. 

BTW, they're not racist or ethnic jokes, but nationality jokes.  Except for jokes limited to animals or plants almost all jokes hold someone up to ridicule.  That's probably what they were originally meant to do back when early humans started telling them.  So, I guess Intensity will have to tell jokes about deer, cats, fishes, willow trees, tulips, etc. to avoid hurting peoples feelings.

I'd plus you for this but I just plussed you for the jokes.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #173 on: February 05, 2012, 02:31:52 AM »
Ok, I was wrong about the whose jokes came first. I stand corrected.

I didn't say everyone on I2 is bigoted. Just that some people say bigoted things sometimes, myself included. Though, with me, I dare say it's more stupidity and impulsiveness.

GA, this has nothing whatsoever to do with bigotry but all to do with responding to a troll who is succeeding in what he set out to do.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Kaelyrhn

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #174 on: February 05, 2012, 02:34:59 AM »
I try not to assume people are trolls from the outset, but if you have evidence to support it......?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: February 05, 2012, 02:36:07 AM »
Why has no one railed against the injustice of my terrible Australian jokes. The poor Australians. They have been portray very poorly. I must be the nastiest kind of bigot. Please people speak up and defend the Australians everywhere from my jokes.  :'(

Offline Kaelyrhn

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #176 on: February 05, 2012, 02:37:45 AM »
Why has no one railed against the injustice of my terrible Australian jokes. The poor Australians. They have been portray very poorly. I must be the nastiest kind of bigot. Please people speak up and defend the Australians everywhere from my jokes.  :'(

No comment. I learned my lesson.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: February 05, 2012, 02:38:52 AM »
I try not to assume people are trolls from the outset, but if you have evidence to support it......?

Why haven't you read Emile's posts yet? 

Start with his earlier ones and you will quickly answer your own question.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #178 on: February 05, 2012, 02:39:15 AM »

Read his first ten posts. Lots of baiting right there.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #179 on: February 05, 2012, 02:40:01 AM »

You troll, you. :P

- Albert Einstein