Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 8771 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2012, 12:10:19 AM »

Random Factoid
Emus and kangaroos cannot walk backwards, and are on the Australian coat of arms for that reason. 

Is that a bad thing? Is that your attempt at a racist Australian joke?

They're on the coat of arms because Australia is always moving forward :P Hardly a bad thing.

No, that is my bad.  I just held the copy key down too long on that page.  As it says, it's a random factoid, not a joke.  I have modified post #146 to remove it.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 12:13:45 AM by Queen Victoria »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #151 on: February 05, 2012, 12:16:06 AM »
We can proudly eat our national symbols. Didn't find them very delicious though, tried emu and kangaroo sausages once.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #152 on: February 05, 2012, 12:18:12 AM »
Eh, as for the xenophobia stuff, not surprised considering that French and Americans are known to not get along well.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Kaelyrhn

• The Tesseract Exception of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #153 on: February 05, 2012, 12:20:57 AM »
It's one thing to ridicule an 'every-man/woman', which is generally ok because the target of the joke could be anyone and therefore no one in particular.

But to hold up a specific, race, ethnicity or nationality up for ridicule is just blantant bigotry and prejudice. Trying to claim otherwise just makes you slimy.
I often post on my phone. Expect typos & errors.

Offline Kaelyrhn

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2012, 12:22:12 AM »
We can proudly eat our national symbols. Didn't find them very delicious though, tried emu and kangaroo sausages once.

Kangaroo is tasty tasty meats.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: February 05, 2012, 12:25:08 AM »
Oh Hell, Callaway's jokes are pretty tame.

Did you know the toothbrush was invented by the French?
If it had been invented by anyone else it would have been called the Teethbrush.

You found the website where I found the French jokes.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: February 05, 2012, 12:26:23 AM »
Oh Hell, Callaway's jokes are pretty tame.

Did you know the toothbrush was invented by the French?
If it had been invented by anyone else it would have been called the Teethbrush.

You found the website where I found the French jokes.

Oh well, great minds and all that.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: February 05, 2012, 12:27:32 AM »
It's one thing to ridicule an 'every-man/woman', which is generally ok because the target of the joke could be anyone and therefore no one in particular.

But to hold up a specific, race, ethnicity or nationality up for ridicule is just blantant bigotry and prejudice. Trying to claim otherwise just makes you slimy.

But doesn't "every-man/woman" hold one half of the population to ridicule?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: February 05, 2012, 12:28:35 AM »

Kangaroo is tasty tasty meats.

So are venison sausage and alligator sausage. 

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: February 05, 2012, 12:35:41 AM »

Why aren't you saying this to Emile about his anti-American, anti-Canadian and anti-British posts, GA?  His third post here was an attack on Zippo because he thought that he was American.  Then he made a comment about English people's teeth.  Why do you believe that his comments are OK but anti-French jokes aren't?

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1434;area=showposts;start=75

Offline Kaelyrhn

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #160 on: February 05, 2012, 12:41:38 AM »
Why aren't you saying this to Emile about his anti-American, anti-Canadian and anti-British posts, GA?  His third post here was an attack on Zippo because he thought that he was American.  Then he made a comment about English people's teeth.  Why do you believe that his comments are OK but anti-French jokes aren't?

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1434;area=showposts;start=75

I have to say your posts stood out the most, but yes Emile's blantant anti-Americanism is pretty bad. I never made any comments for or against. So I didn't say or assert or even suggest that his comments were ok.

But does his negative actions absolve you of your's? No it does not. Nor does your conduct absolve him of his.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: February 05, 2012, 12:50:05 AM »

I have to say your posts stood out the most, but yes Emile's blantant anti-Americanism is pretty bad. I never made any comments for or against. So I didn't say or assert or even suggest that his comments were ok.

But does his negative actions absolve you of your's? No it does not. Nor does your conduct absolve him of his.

My French jokes were made in response to his anti-American, anti-Canadian and anti-English trolling but mine are the ones you focused on.  I wonder why that is?

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #162 on: February 05, 2012, 12:52:09 AM »
A man dies and goes to hell. There he finds that there is a different hell for each country. He goes first to the German hell and asks what they do there. He is told: "First they put you in an electric chair for an hour. Then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour. Then the German devil comes in and whips you for the rest of the day."
The man does not like the sound of that at all, so he moves on. He checks out the USA hell as well as the Russian hell and many more. He discovers that they are all more or less the same as the German hell.
Then he comes to the Lebanese hell and finds that there is a very long line of people waiting to get in. Amazed he asks: "What do they do here?"
He is told: "First they put you in an electric chair for an hour. Then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour. Then the Lebanese devil comes in and whips you for the rest of the day."
"But that is exactly the same as all the other hells- why are there so many people waiting to get in?"
"Because there is never any electricity, so the electric chair does not work; someone stole all the nails, and the devil used to be a government employee, so he comes in, punches his time-card and then goes back home..."

Offline Kaelyrhn

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #163 on: February 05, 2012, 12:52:27 AM »

My French jokes were made in response to his anti-American, anti-Canadian and anti-English trolling but mine are the ones you focused on.  I wonder why that is?

Actually it seemed like your's came first, and his were in response to your's.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #164 on: February 05, 2012, 12:52:52 AM »

Please help out Emily. The poor man is being assailed by jokes i tell you. Jokes. How could this happen on intensitysquared. What have we become?

Now for something a little lighter

What is the difference between yogurt and Australia?
 Yogurt has some culture

If it takes an IQ of 60 to tie shoelaces, why do so many Australians wear thongs?

An Englishman wants to marry an Irish girl and is told he needs to become irish before he can do so. It is a very simple operation where they remove 5% of your brain.
 Anyway the englishman wakes up after the operation and the doctor comes up to him looking all worried and say "I am terribly sorry, theres been a mistake to be sure, we accidently removed 50% of your brain instead of 5%!"
 The englishman sits up and simply say "She'll be right, mate"

I am often assailed by Orstralians for being a pommie b...d whereupon I inform that I am a naturalised Ossie, lift my fringe to reveal the lobotomy scar.

Why wasn't Jesus born in Sydney?
 They couldnt find three wise men and a virgin.

What is the Australian animal that most resembles the Australian male? The wombat, because he eats, roots, and leaves.

What's an Australians idea of foreplay?
 You awake?

What's a Tasmanians idea of foreplay?
 You awake, mum?

What's the difference between a G-Spot and a golf ball? An Australian man will actually search for a golf ball.

A pom, fresh off the plane at Sydney airport, is trying to negotiate Australian customs. Finally, when it's his turn to get his passport stamped, the customs officer starts rattling off the usual questions:
 C.O. - How long do you intend to stay?
 POM - 1 week.
 C.O. - What is the nature of this trip?
 POM - Business.
 C.O. - Do you have any past criminal convictions?
 POM - I didn't think we still needed to!

Sheila didn't come home one night. When Bruce asked her where she'd been she said she spent the night at a girl friend's house. Bruce was a bit suspicious she'd been rooting around so rang her ten closest friends, but none of them had seen her.
 Next week Bruce didn't come home one night. Sheila asks him where the hell he'd been. Bruce says he got a bit drunk at a mate's place and thought it was safer not to drive and crash out there. Sheila thinks he's been rooting around so rings his ten best mates. Eight of them say he spent the night there and two claim he's still there.

Three blokes were working on a high rise building project, Macca, Chook and Simmo. Chook falls off and is killed instantly. As the ambulance takes the body away, Simmo says,"Someone should go and tell his wife." Macca says, "OK, I`m pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it."
 Two hours later, Macca comes back carrying a slab of VB. Simmo says,"Where did you get that, Macca?"
"Chook's missus gave it to me." "That's unbelievable, you told the lady her husband was dead and she
gave you beer?" Macca says, "Well not exactly. When she answered the door, I said to her, "You must be Chook`s widow."
She said, "No, I'm not a widow."
And I said, "Wanna bet me a slab"

A man and his wife were sitting in the living room and he said to her, "Just so you know, I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."
His wife got up, unplugged the TV and threw out all of his beer.

Sheila was in a coma. Nurses were in her room giving her a sponge bath.
 One of them was washing her private area, and noticed that there was a response on the monitor,when she touched her. They went to her husband Bruce and explained what happened, telling him,"Crazy as this sounds maybe a little oral sex, will do the trick and bring her out of the coma."
 Bruce was skeptical, but they assured him, that they'd close the curtains for privacy. He finally agreed and went into his wife's room.
 After a few minutes the woman's monitor flat lined, no pulse, no heart rate. The nurses ran into the room. "What happened?" Bruce replied, "I guess she choked."

An Australian gentleman should always offer to light his girlfriend’s farts before lighting his own.

Jokes about national identity are so very hurtful unless you understand they are fucking jokes in the first place and are not an oversensitive arsehole. Is this a correct assessment anyone? Anyone?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap