Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 8747 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2012, 02:54:47 PM »
maybe she's at work

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2012, 03:02:50 PM »
I suspect Émile is as French as my scrotum.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2012, 03:05:07 PM »
I guess she is. Teaching anti semitism. I would not like my child being taught by an anti-semite. I would like to have a teacher for them that is needed to teach them about the world and other perspectives about the world.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2012, 03:11:20 PM »
Callaway also suppports mutilating children's genitals for no medical reason. I would not want her teaching my kids either!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2012, 03:14:31 PM »
Trolls are what trolls do. How are those new strawmen coming, Emily?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2012, 03:15:17 PM »
I live in France  but I am not natively French. I have wrote this a few times now.

I think the question is why do you people all feel the need to protect an anti-semite? Can Callaway not speak for herself?

Quite dodging with this nonsense.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2012, 03:16:07 PM »
Strawman based on another strawman. Nice.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2012, 03:25:18 PM »
I like Strawmen.

I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2012, 04:43:39 PM »
Let's not forget the straw women :nerdy:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2012, 04:46:08 PM »
How can Callaway be an anti-Semite if it's an admin conspiracy everyone knows the Jews are behind all the worlds conspiracies  :nerdy:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2012, 05:05:00 PM »
I grew up around jokes about the French and that they were chickens in the war.   I have been reading about WWI and WWII and think now it's a bit unfair to label them as such.

France suffered huge losses during the first war.  As did England.  It's cost was huge.   The time between the two wars was grim and money was short.  A very young Winston Churchill (long before he became PM) pushed through some very unpopular spending on defence.  He paid particular attention to our Navy.  Idk if this was amazing foresight on his part but it was the last thing on most peoples mind.  Another war.

The French Parliament had no such Winston Churchill,  and not surprisingly tried to get their economy in better shape.

So, when WWII developed,  and the German's got to France yes they did surrender very quickly.  In all fairness this was not down to them being chickens,  but simply down to the fact they had not re-armed since the last war.  They simply had no war machine in which to fight.

The French fought bravely during WWI. :viking:

Three guys, an Englishman, a Frenchman and an American are out walking along the beach together one day. They come across a lantern and a genie pops out of it. "I will give you each one wish, " says the genie. The American says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in America." With a blink of the genie's eye, 'FOOM' - the land in America was forever made fertile for farming. The Frenchman was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around France, so that no one can come into our precious country." Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' - there was a huge wall around France. The Englishman asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall. The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and nothing can get in or out." The Englishman says, "Fill it up with water."

I mean no disrespect to you or to Squiddy's family friend, Bodaccea. 

There's only one "Frenchman" at whom these French jokes are aimed.  He's a troll.  I find it funny that the "French" troll is so butthurt at these jokes given how he bashed Zippo and QV and others for their nationalities.

I know someone who fought with the Allies at Normandy and if it were not for him and other Canadians and Americans like the ones this troll bashes, I think that France would probably still be speaking German.

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2012, 05:15:15 PM »
I live in France  but I am not natively French. I have wrote this a few times now.

I think the question is why do you people all feel the need to protect an anti-semite? Can Callaway not speak for herself?

Quite dodging with this nonsense.

So you're saying you actually want to lick my scrotum then? Can I pee in your left ear too, Émile?

Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: February 04, 2012, 05:19:05 PM »
I grew up around jokes about the French and that they were chickens in the war.   I have been reading about WWI and WWII and think now it's a bit unfair to label them as such.

France suffered huge losses during the first war.  As did England.  It's cost was huge.   The time between the two wars was grim and money was short.  A very young Winston Churchill (long before he became PM) pushed through some very unpopular spending on defence.  He paid particular attention to our Navy.  Idk if this was amazing foresight on his part but it was the last thing on most peoples mind.  Another war.

The French Parliament had no such Winston Churchill,  and not surprisingly tried to get their economy in better shape.

So, when WWII developed,  and the German's got to France yes they did surrender very quickly.  In all fairness this was not down to them being chickens,  but simply down to the fact they had not re-armed since the last war.  They simply had no war machine in which to fight.

The French fought bravely during WWI. :viking:

Three guys, an Englishman, a Frenchman and an American are out walking along the beach together one day. They come across a lantern and a genie pops out of it. "I will give you each one wish, " says the genie. The American says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in America." With a blink of the genie's eye, 'FOOM' - the land in America was forever made fertile for farming. The Frenchman was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around France, so that no one can come into our precious country." Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' - there was a huge wall around France. The Englishman asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall. The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and nothing can get in or out." The Englishman says, "Fill it up with water."

I mean no disrespect to you or to Squiddy's family friend, Bodaccea. 

There's only one "Frenchman" at whom these French jokes are aimed.  He's a troll.  I find it funny that the "French" troll is so butthurt at these jokes given how he bashed Zippo and QV and others for their nationalities.

I know someone who fought with the Allies at Normandy and if it were not for him and other Canadians and Americans like the ones this troll bashes, I think that France would probably still be speaking German.
What the French government did to the foreign jews living in their country during WWII was an atrocity.

Of course the adults went to their deaths in the labor camps,

While the children......well they simply went to their deaths

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2012, 05:21:34 PM »
I have to admit, I'm finding the constant stream of anti-French comments slightly unpleasant, but then, I dislike racism.

I might see things differently if those making the comments actually thought Emile was French, and felt they were giving him a taste of his own medicine. I don't believe that anyone who is making the anti-French comments believe that Emile is French, therefore it all seems a bit unnecessary to me.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #119 on: February 04, 2012, 05:29:52 PM »
I think all nationalities have the piss taken out of them on here,  at some time or another.   France should be no exception.

Anyone can joke about the English as much as they want -  and i will take it like a man! :P
blah blah blah