Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 8812 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2012, 10:18:11 PM »
His name's Emile

I'm quite aware of what his name is.  When he starts acting like a man he can have his masculine name back.  Right now he's acting like a pussy.
Excuse me? I do not believe you are aware of my name or how it is pronounced, but Americans are like that.

Do you support people putting down other ethnic groups? Yes or No?

Why do you support an anti-semitism? Are you an Anti-Semite?

i was unaware that this website was one of those websites.

Hey, Emily, that gagging sound is you putting your foot in your mouth.  As most of the old-time members here know, I'm Jewish.
hmmm, for some reason I thought you would be Church of England :dunno:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2012, 10:19:40 PM »
Why don't they have fireworks at Euro Disney?

Because every time they shoot them off, the French try to surrender.

I have a family friend who is french.
She is a very lovely woman , warm ,caring and very very selfless.

You have not just insulted a french person , you have insulted a very dear friend.  :(
if you didnt have a french friend who is a very lovely woman , warm ,caring and very very selfless. would you have thought the joke funny >:D

No , as I am the model of utmost respect and decency.  :M

(Yes and I did actually find it quite funny)
I was going to say, was she watching over your shoulder....and to ask her what she thought of the fake french guy posting here

Oh she's a family friend not a personal friend of mine.  :)
OK.....what do you think of the fake french guy

I'm not sure really.
Other than I find the drama he's stirring up kind of interesting, I don't really have an opinion of him.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2012, 10:43:51 PM »
Emile, I will spell this out so it may make sense to you.
This is not a a website that we all hold hands and inging Kumbaya. It is ok to tell mom-politically correct jokes or teas each other or even argue. You will not get banned or censored to do so. Neither will we. So the outrage is probably misplaced at worst and useless at best.

You can be offended or whine or fight back. I vote fighting back. I like that bit.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2012, 11:23:55 PM »
The French aren't used to beating anything, so good for them.

They didn't invent surrender, but they did perfect it ;)

:laugh:

The French gave the Statue of Liberty to the US because they couldn't use her since she had only one arm raised above her head.
Callaway, I would like an answer to your claims and disrespectful insults towards American immigrants and Jews.

You have done neither besides hide behind others. 
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2012, 11:33:26 PM »
I'm not sure really.
Other than I find the drama he's stirring up kind of interesting, I don't really have an opinion of him.

I think he's boring and strongly suspect he's buttcoffee.

Do you think he's boring? Or not?

Either way, you have an opinion of him. :zoinks:

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2012, 11:49:45 PM »
This is not a a website that we all hold hands and inging Kumbaya. It is ok to tell mom-politically correct jokes or teas each other or even argue.
Right,  why are you holding hands?
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2012, 12:35:28 AM »
Welcome here.

If you are indeed a newbie please try to take some time getting used to this place´s dynamics before posting.

Hope you have a great time here(we are quite a lovely bunch once you stop with the nonsense)
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2012, 01:51:44 AM »
Welcome here.

If you are indeed a newbie please try to take some time getting used to this place´s dynamics before posting.

Hope you have a great time here(we are quite a lovely bunch once you stop with the nonsense)
Thanks V. I hope the same for you.

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2012, 01:54:42 AM »
This is not a a website that we all hold hands and singing Kumbaya. It is ok to tell nom-politically correct jokes or tease each other or even argue.

You....didn't comprehend anything here did you...at all?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2012, 02:02:33 AM »
This is not a a website that we all hold hands and singing Kumbaya. It is ok to tell nom-politically correct jokes or tease each other or even argue.

My question was an actual question that you have not answered.

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2012, 02:06:49 AM »

Your actual question was silly. Will highlight why. Now you see that I, after spelling out to you that we are NOT a website that hold hands, you ask why we do. Not only does it show a disturbing level on non-comprehension, but the question is ludicrous on the basis of have stated the opposite in the post you were quoting.

*le Sigh*
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 04:14:10 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2012, 02:30:37 AM »

Your actual question was silly. Will highlight why.
Do tell.

Now you see that I, after spelling out to you that we are NOT a wesite that hold hands, you ask why we do.
You have not spelled anything out.

Not only does it show a disturbing level on non-comprehension but the question is ludicrous on the basis of have stated the opposite a in the post you were quoting.I am still waiting for s

*le Sigh*
You cannot be serious. Are you shitting me?

I cry a lot.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2012, 03:29:03 AM »
Tell us who you really are, Emily.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2012, 03:52:31 AM »
Is Callaway unable to answer for herself? 

She must be busy with the children that do not have the privilege that her daughter has.

I find it kind of strange to "brag" about how much good one think they are doing and then "bragging" about it even more. I get it, you think you deserve something.

I cry a lot.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2012, 03:56:40 AM »
You are getting even more predictable and boring.  Why don;t you answer some of the questions you have been asked instead of deflecting them
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw