Author Topic: Throw it at me  (Read 15098 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
Re: Throw it at me
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2012, 11:21:32 PM »
zippo or colibri?

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2012, 06:40:22 PM »
This is the whole not following up thing (i think this was the third of the four options i presented you). Smart play Gareth.
Callaway is absolutely right. I am direct and I do not pull punches. I certainly will not be organising others to attack Amy and doing gagged avatars and that kind of bullshit, when the most direct play is going straight at the source.

Furthermore if you DID want to know who was organising all of this it would really come down to two people (if not me) wouldn't it? Think back on who were two of the biggest personalities there at the time. It will be one or the other. It simply was not me.
Ironically most of the people there, even the ones I had fought with, liked me and/or respected me (because i fought fairly and honestly), so I doubt there was any fabricated evidence from another member. IU think it was a convenient lie and smear by Amy.

Callaway is also right. You have spoent a lot of time from the sounds doing your half-hearted investigation when the easiest thing to do would be to ask Amy.

Can we all be completely honest here Gareth?
Can you admit that even were you to exhaust every avenue to finding tht there was no Pm, you would still not admit your wife would lie?
Can you admit that the reason you did this research but not ask her is that she would go "histronic" on you, as Calavera has suggested?"
Can you admit that all I have said, my general personality, the time as it was and your wife's want to get rid of me, and the lack of evidence you can find, really makes it look more than reasonably that i am dead right here?
I would guess that particular matter was orchestrated by Max The  Bear or Evil Zakkie. With Grumpy as an interested bystander ( werent we all?)

Which is why I felt that Bloke was one of those two at one time,Just my rememberances from that time period

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2012, 08:05:44 PM »
Like this :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2012, 08:23:39 PM »
This is the whole not following up thing (i think this was the third of the four options i presented you). Smart play Gareth.
Callaway is absolutely right. I am direct and I do not pull punches. I certainly will not be organising others to attack Amy and doing gagged avatars and that kind of bullshit, when the most direct play is going straight at the source.

Furthermore if you DID want to know who was organising all of this it would really come down to two people (if not me) wouldn't it? Think back on who were two of the biggest personalities there at the time. It will be one or the other. It simply was not me.
Ironically most of the people there, even the ones I had fought with, liked me and/or respected me (because i fought fairly and honestly), so I doubt there was any fabricated evidence from another member. IU think it was a convenient lie and smear by Amy.

Callaway is also right. You have spoent a lot of time from the sounds doing your half-hearted investigation when the easiest thing to do would be to ask Amy.

Can you admit that even were you to exhaust every avenue to finding tht there was no Pm, you would still not admit your wife would lie?
Can you admit that the reason you did this research but not ask her is that she would go "histronic" on you, as Calavera has suggested?"
Can you admit that all I have said, my general personality, the time as it was and your wife's want to get rid of me, and the lack of evidence you can find, really makes it look more than reasonably that i am dead right here?
I would guess that particular matter was orchestrated by Max The  Bear or Evil Zakkie. With Grumpy as an interested bystander ( werent we all?)

Which is why I felt that Bloke was one of those two at one time,Just my rememberances from that time period

Pretty much right Skyblue.
I was an interested bystander. Actually bit more than interested. I was privvy to the PM's and such just did not partake or organise anything. I was actively after my own style of resolution through Amy (who I saw as the problem). What I did not do is colude or organise anything. I am a little bit too unsophisticated for subtlety. Why do gagged avatars and stay of posting measures and the like when you can go straight to the heart of the matter?
To be accused of this is not only out of character to what anyone knows of me, but a lie. A rather transparent and blatant one.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2012, 12:50:55 AM »

I was an interested bystander. Actually bit more than interested. I was privvy to the PM's and such just did not partake or organise anything. I was actively after my own style of resolution through Amy (who I saw as the problem). What I did not do is colude or organise anything. I am a little bit too unsophisticated for subtlety. Why do gagged avatars and stay of posting measures and the like when you can go straight to the heart of the matter?
To be accused of this is not only out of character to what anyone knows of me, but a lie. A rather transparent and blatant one.
I just read this thread because I have heard of Gareth and AFF but Al Swearengen you need to get over something that happened 4 years ago on an internet forum, as mentioned.

Gareth, what was the goal of Aspies For Freedom?
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Online renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2012, 01:29:41 AM »
^I think Sir Les (Al Swearengen) is just getting a clearer story of what happened 4 years ago, it does seem a bit mixed up to me.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2012, 03:24:50 PM »
I do not see a valid reason for being very upset about something that happened on an Aspie forum 4 years ago. I am surprised someone can remember all these minute details of an incident that happened on said forum.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2012, 03:39:07 PM »

I just read this thread because I have heard of Gareth and AFF but Al Swearengen you need to get over something that happened 4 years ago on an internet forum, as mentioned.

Gareth, what was the goal of Aspies For Freedom?

Hello Newbie.

Did you see the thread title? No? What was i doing? Perhaps before you waddle in here and make proclamations you should.

That said, welcome aboard newbie. If you hang aroundI am sure we will have many interesting chats and you may come to know me a little. Then be in a position to make judgments on my state of mind or what I do or don't need to get over.
Can't wait.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2012, 08:44:21 PM »
I do not recall making any proclamations. Stating my opinion and suggestions for you on the matter is not a proclamation.

Does Gareth come on here ever?

I cry a lot.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2012, 08:55:11 PM »

Have you read the thread?

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2012, 09:05:56 PM »

I cry a lot.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2012, 09:08:57 PM »

I doubt he has. I doubt he knows enought to make an informed opinion. His right of course to say whatever irrelevant thing to pop inside his head. Doesn't mean it is not irrelevant though.

Emile. I am not mad and I enjoy putting this out there and seeing how Gareth responds. I gave him karma for it.
I have a decent memory and like a fight or argument. You know this because ytou have seen enough to venture an informed....oh no you haven't :autism:

Basically Gareth an Admin who has JUST come to this site asked to have stuff thrown at him, I helped in this regard. I am a charitable soul at heart. Anyone will tell you that.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2012, 09:12:54 PM »

Yes, have you?

If you had actually read the thread, you would know that Gareth started it and you would also know when he last posted in it.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2012, 09:18:26 PM »

Yes, have you?

If you had actually read the thread, you would know that Gareth started it and you would also know when he last posted in it.
I am fully aware of that. What makes you believe that I am not aware of that?

I cry a lot.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2012, 09:21:07 PM »

I doubt he has. I doubt he knows enought to make an informed opinion. His right of course to say whatever irrelevant thing to pop inside his head. Doesn't mean it is not irrelevant though.

Emile. I am not mad and I enjoy putting this out there and seeing how Gareth responds. I gave him karma for it.
I have a decent memory and like a fight or argument. You know this because ytou have seen enough to venture an informed....oh no you haven't :autism:

Basically Gareth an Admin who has JUST come to this site asked to have stuff thrown at him, I helped in this regard. I am a charitable soul at heart. Anyone will tell you that.
No offense, but you could have summed that up in one sentence. There is no need to write a lot when it is not needed.

Anyways, nice to meet you :)

I cry a lot.