Educational

Author Topic: Throw it at me  (Read 15154 times)

eris

Re: Throw it at me
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2012, 06:31:56 PM »
less chit chat more dick pics

Offline Gwen

• Part of the Chaos
  • She/Her pronouns please
    • AFF
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2012, 06:32:02 PM »
Basically he presented himself as a neutral journalist when he wasn't

Offline Gwen

• Part of the Chaos
    • AFF
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2012, 06:37:44 PM »
less chit chat more dick pics

Here's some dick pics -  :Dickhead: :penis: :pee: :vader: :tooledup: :jedi:

Now, where's the  :bounce: ?

Offline Gwen

• Part of the Chaos
    • AFF
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2012, 06:40:02 PM »
 :booty: :cfm: :dominatrix: :bath: :titfuck: :3some: :flowersex: :missionary: :dick: :squit: :bonban: :sex?: :poopy: :afterglow: :handjob: :bunny love:

Just wanted to use those smilies

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2012, 06:45:19 PM »
:booty: :cfm: :dominatrix: :bath: :titfuck: :3some: :flowersex: :missionary: :dick: :squit: :bonban: :sex?: :poopy: :afterglow: :handjob: :bunny love:

The smilies are what drew me in too.  Aren't they great?   :cheer:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2012, 06:49:59 PM »
Here's a very old question, which kind of bugged me at the time.  I think that this was probably back in 2004-2005.  Why did you lock an alphabet game thread that Ozymandias started when there were lots of other game threads that other people started that weren't locked? 

eris

« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2012, 06:51:01 PM »
thank you !!!

If you stick around, you will soon come to learn I have a sort of, um, obsession with the male gender.

Here are some tits

( o )( o )

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2012, 07:25:44 PM »

You have officially come over to the Dark Side, young Gareth.  Here is your light saber.   :vader:

P. S.  don't believe Adam when he say's I'm fair target practice for the light saber.  He thinks he doesn't like the monarchy, but I think he does, deep down inside.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Gwen

• Part of the Chaos
    • AFF
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2012, 08:01:17 PM »
Here's a very old question, which kind of bugged me at the time.  I think that this was probably back in 2004-2005.  Why did you lock an alphabet game thread that Ozymandias started when there were lots of other game threads that other people started that weren't locked?

It was getting absolutely huge and the database was suffering, since then we switched hosting to better servers.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2012, 08:29:11 PM »

It was getting absolutely huge and the database was suffering, since then we switched hosting to better servers.

I remember that it was very popular when it was started, so that makes sense that it grew huge very quickly.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2012, 08:52:36 PM »

I remember that it was very popular when it was started, so that makes sense that it grew huge very quickly.

I thought it remarkable that it was even remembered, by either of you!

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2012, 09:21:11 PM »
zippo's or colibri?

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2012, 10:03:28 PM »

I thought that Gareth might not remember what on Earth I was talking about but I'm glad that he did.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2012, 10:08:34 PM »

I thought that Gareth might not remember what on Earth I was talking about but I'm glad that he did.

I suppose a thread that causes database errors due to sheer size is noteworthy and memorable.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2012, 05:57:26 AM »
The "when did you stop beating your wife" thing is a classic analogy for a leading question - it's not meant to refer to literal beatings.
If the person answers with a time, they admit they did beat their wife. If the person answers they're still doing it, they ALSO admit they're beating their wife currently. If I tell you why i'm allegedly prepared to treat people with contempt, I admit I treat them with contempt.

The same could go for Amy - when did she stop beating her wife? (ooh, kinky - might have to ask her actually)
Referenced that question to a friend once, who immediately and quite cheerfully replied "I didn't stop!"  (Would've won me a bet, but it was a predictable enough answer that nobody would bet against it.)

:include:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.