Educational

Author Topic: Throw it at me  (Read 15195 times)

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Throw it at me
« Reply #195 on: April 04, 2012, 03:16:57 AM »
Hey gareth.

A friend of mine is somewhat concerned about fraac(dtx sockpupput apparently) and she was wondering why was dtx banned in the first place?

Thanks for the tip, I'll look into that. That makes it easily over 50 times we've banned that twatwaffle.

...Fraac is long banned, dude.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #196 on: April 04, 2012, 03:20:50 AM »
Hey gareth.

A friend of mine is somewhat concerned about fraac(dtx sockpupput apparently) and she was wondering why was dtx banned in the first place?

Thanks for the tip, I'll look into that. That makes it easily over 50 times we've banned that twatwaffle.

He is long banned.
Im just wondering why his original account was suspended.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #197 on: April 04, 2012, 03:23:44 AM »
Hey gareth.

He is long banned.

If memory serves, he was being a generally aggressive and nasty bellend towards people, so one of the other admins banned him. Since then, he's come back again and again - he only stopped coming back, to our knowledge, when we contacted his ISP.

I'm not the one who originally banned him though.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #198 on: April 04, 2012, 03:35:57 AM »
Hey gareth.

He is long banned.

If memory serves, he was being a generally aggressive and nasty bellend towards people, so one of the other admins banned him. Since then, he's come back again and again - he only stopped coming back, to our knowledge, when we contacted his ISP.

I'm not the one who originally banned him though.
Thank you very much.

This is probably what my friend was looking for
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #199 on: April 05, 2012, 09:49:37 AM »
I'm thinking I and numerous other "virgins" (if Amy wants to believe that) could secks Amy up better than her husband can. I'm thinking I should abduct her to America so she can get surgery and then keep her in a creepypasta dungeon until Gareth can pay for her ransom. I'm also thinking she enjoys rough sex as much as I do.  :zoinks:

:mischief:

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #200 on: April 05, 2012, 10:16:30 AM »
I'm thinking I and numerous other "virgins" (if Amy wants to believe that) could secks Amy up better than her husband can. I'm thinking I should abduct her to America so she can get surgery and then keep her in a creepypasta dungeon until Gareth can pay for her ransom. I'm also thinking she enjoys rough sex as much as I do.  :zoinks:

There's an excellent dungeon in B...I've said too much.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #201 on: April 05, 2012, 10:19:26 AM »

:plus:  :clap: (Fuck, I am drunk)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #202 on: April 05, 2012, 10:26:31 AM »

:plus: :clap: (Fuck, I am drunk)

:agreed: :indeed: :plus:
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #203 on: April 05, 2012, 01:52:01 PM »

There's an awesome mansausage waiting for your backside over here west of the Atlantic, and if you slurp it up afterwards (including whatever bits of doodoo end up on it,) I'll even tattoo your name on it, mr...?

OBTW, what the fark are ya talking about, numbnuts? /b/ "random" subforum? Bareback Mountain? Bitchcake Central  Federal Prison hotdog stand?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #204 on: April 05, 2012, 01:55:29 PM »

There's an awesome mansausage waiting for your backside over here west of the Atlantic, and if you slurp it up afterwards (including whatever bits of doodoo end up on it,) I'll even tattoo your name on it, mr...?

OBTW, what the fark are ya talking about, numbnuts? /b/ "random" subforum? Bareback Mountain? Bitchcake Central  Federal Prison hotdog stand?

Sense?

You won't see any in this post. Move along people, nothing to see here.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #205 on: April 05, 2012, 02:00:32 PM »
It's mostly about anally raping PJ3 than making him orally clean it up afterwards, including whatever blood gets on it. ;)

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #206 on: April 05, 2012, 02:02:02 PM »
PARTS wtf are you doing here?!  : :o

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #207 on: April 05, 2012, 02:03:06 PM »
It's mostly about anally raping PJ3 than making him orally clean it up afterwards, including whatever blood gets on it. ;)

YOu sure you would not be the one of the two of you holding their ankles, in the encounter?  :-\

Offline Kapkao

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #208 on: April 05, 2012, 02:06:28 PM »
Probably not, unless I'm in a generous mood. ;)

midlifeaspie

« Reply #209 on: April 05, 2012, 02:18:34 PM »
Boring Troll is shocking.  He says things that are nasty and mean.  He even uses profanity and describes shocking sexual acts. 

I have never, ever seen such a thing on the internet before.   :GA: