Author Topic: A "questionable" vixen appears  (Read 295 times)

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
A "questionable" vixen appears
« on: October 07, 2023, 04:25:35 AM »
Well.  You're free to ask.  I can't promise to answer.  Sometimes I might not be able to.  Sometimes I might not want to.  Sometimes I might think it was funnier to lie.  But you know.  It never hurts to ask

Student's creed: everything is due, and nothing is submitted

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
Re: A "questionable" vixen appears
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2023, 10:41:53 AM »
How much could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2023, 08:17:13 PM »
lobster

next question

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2023, 08:40:01 PM »
Why are Americans so stubborn?

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2023, 03:07:45 AM »
It's just the way people are.  You know how it is.  Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery auto crashes.  Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes.  Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain.  It is what it is

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2023, 06:58:12 AM »
It's just the way people are.  You know how it is.  Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery auto crashes.  Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes.  Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain. It is what it is
I've heard those lyrics before.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2023, 11:43:32 AM »

They aren't.  They're just stunningly stupid.

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2023, 03:09:45 AM »
It's just the way people are.  You know how it is.  Some will die in hot pursuit in fiery auto crashes.  Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes.  Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain. It is what it is
I've heard those lyrics before.

It's a good song.  I've never particularly been into butthole surfers but recently that one in particular has been getting stuck in my head.  I you what I don't know what you're talking about

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2023, 09:11:55 PM »
Cmonnnnn ask me stuff!  I never said I'd never be honest, just not when I can come up with a funnier lie.  And yes, I do mean funny to me.  Why do you ask?   :autism:

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2023, 11:08:56 PM »
Which country do you reside in? I haven't been able to tell. I'm from south of the most isolated city in the world, Perth, Western Australia.

Have you been to any other countries?
Tek'ma'tae

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2023, 11:04:03 PM »
Which country do you reside in? I haven't been able to tell. I'm from south of the most isolated city in the world, Perth, Western Australia.

I live in the US.  Just moved to Detroit, Michigan this year.  I'm a hop skip and a jump north of Windsor, Ontario, but I've never been.  Trying to get my friend to come with me the first time lol but they don't have their enhanced ID or a passport.  But I have been to South Africa, Perú, and Germany.  The first two were for classes.  The last one was to visit my ex girlfriend (she wasn't my ex at the time)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2023, 01:53:39 PM »

They aren't.  They're just stunningly stupid.

Difficult to argue against this one, currently.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2023, 12:24:52 AM »

I live in the US.  Just moved to Detroit, Michigan this year.  I'm a hop skip and a jump north of Windsor, Ontario, but I've never been.  Trying to get my friend to come with me the first time lol but they don't have their enhanced ID or a passport.  But I have been to South Africa, Perú, and Germany.  The first two were for classes.  The last one was to visit my ex girlfriend (she wasn't my ex at the time)
North of Ontario? So I gather you get pretty cold there? I've never seen snow so I'm envious of anyone who has it. Are passports expensive? They are here. I don't have a current one. I've been to Japan and Thailand. I would have thought that South Africa is a dangerous place to go but that's from what I've heard from a South African friend.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2023, 10:50:48 AM »
Well, I'm not all the way north of it of course, lol.  There's just a small little spur that juts in below the thumb of the Michigan lower peninsula.  But yeah, it does get pretty cold here.  It just amuses me that I'm further north, south, east, and west of Canada at the same time. 

I think getting my new passport was around 150 dollars or so.  Don't remember exactly.  Idk how much an enhanced ID would cost, but probably less.  Considering American car culture it wouldn't be very sustainable for the ID's to be too expensive here.  Standard ID is literally your drivers license, although you can also get a pure ID card that isn't a license to drive.  (even so there are some people who are so impoverished that an ID/DL is outside their price range). 

South Africa has a lot of history to heal from.  It was in 2009 when I went, so I don't remember it perfectly.  But it was a colonial possession and the white minority did maintain brutal policies of apartheid and forced communal dwelling and a lot of people still live in the townships today (they certainly did when I was there, and things do change but some not all that quickly).  So there is still a great deal of poverty--impoverished parents don't have a lot to pass down to their children, etc.  And the racism isn't gone either.  I remember one time we were standing in line as a class and the cashier tried to serve me before my black classmate who was in line in front of me.  I almost didn't notice but she said, "Hey, wait a minute!"  We were warned that people would act like that too, so it wasn't just an isolated incident.  We landed in Johannesburg, and when we were there we weren't allowed to wander very far or alone and we couldn't leave the rental compount after dark at all.  Most of the trip was spent in Cape Town, where we had a lot more freedom.  We'd still see guards with machine guns standing by ATMs and banks and stuff.  I never experienced any violence.  I'm trying to remember if any of my classmates got into trouble, but it was a long time ago. 

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2023, 09:56:09 PM »
I'm going to have to study North America a bit more on a map. I find it fascinating. The west side of Australia is pretty boring in contrast.

I've been pushing Kayleigh to get an 18+ card for a while now. She doesn't have her drivers licence so that card is the next best thing. A while back I was collecting a parcel from the post office and showed my DL as a form of ID. The person behind the counter told me my licence had expired. So I had been driving around without a licence for over three months. The Department of Transport hadn't sent me out a licence renewal letter. If I'd been pulled over by police I could have been in trouble.

Thanks for your South Africa story. My South African friend did say that most people would stay inside after dark.
Tek'ma'tae