Educational

Author Topic: ask KIT anything  (Read 1483 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: ask KIT anything
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2010, 07:42:22 PM »
I don't have a fast paced life. I am unemployed now and trying to get a job I hope. My husband supports me now. He thinks my AS has gotten worse after I stopped taking my medicine. I have a silly husband. He thinks some things of me that aren't true like "You always have to be right." He understands me 95% of the time. He says it's 98%. Well we both have our own opinions. He has to listen to my obsessions all the time and hear my movie and soundtrack. He uses headphones to block it out. The movie and music I mean, not me.
Frankly, Kit, I've been wondering if you'd matured a bit in the last little while.  Your postings have seemed more spot-on lately, or at least what I've seen of them.

I can act better online than in real life. I find internet so much easier to talk.

I have grown up some. I used to be real sensitive remember? Now I don't care anymore what people say. I used to get pissed off what Richard say to me and then two years ago I quit caring. He still thinks I am mad at him about my photo I posted here when he said it was a fake. I've found I have better things to do and things to worry about than some man in Arizona who has a shitty life and can't even hold down a job and takes his anger out on people who are happier than him or doing better. That's how he seemed to me anyway. Now he isn't around much so he must be doing better now and has other things to worry about and do. I know he's gotten his own apartment finally. But I am not going to let some person online whom I'm never going to see get to me, same as for everyone else online but Sins sure got to me but I got over it. I know lot of members have had issues with her and got banned unfairly by her. Unfortunately she doesn't live far from me and she is part of one of the autism groups I go to but she hasn't attended them. She did once and I wasn't there when she went and she didn't show up on Autistic Pride Day so I didn't get to see her. I've had one other chance of seeing her when she was giving a speech but I had to work that day so I couldn't.

I also don't care anymore what people say about people faking their AS and I don't care if I get accused of not having it. Lot of aspies get that crap so why care if I get it?

I can still pick my battles online if I want to and mess with their minds and have them think they got to me and think I am upset. Woops, maybe I shouldn't have said that.  :zoinks: Now everyone knows. I still get sensitive every now and then and I am usually not here when I am depressed or down in the dumps. I lose interest in this place. Now I am back posting at WP as SG, I don't feel all that addicted anymore. Only a little.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2010, 08:00:24 PM »
Lol, you've only strengthened my opinion.  I think you may be getting more noticeably perceptive, and when you link that to that uber-pragmatic side you have, it comes out witty to boot.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2012, 04:01:18 AM »
I know this is an old thread and all but I thought I would ask the question here anyway.

Kit, what is your avatar about? I can't make out exactly what is in front of the house.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2012, 11:42:19 AM »
I one time I believe you said you  live in Portland Oregon am I correct?  If so I may have some further questions.
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2012, 02:58:43 PM »
I know this is an old thread and all but I thought I would ask the question here anyway.

Kit, what is your avatar about? I can't make out exactly what is in front of the house.

I saw several people here doing Halloween avatars so I wanted to do one too so I wanted to do a Titanic Halloween one and this was the best I could find. Just people did some Titanic sinking model as their Halloween decoration and they are in costumes.

I one time I believe you said you  live in Portland Oregon am I correct?  If so I may have some further questions.

I do.