Educational

Author Topic: Hi Pig!  (Read 11186 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Hi Pig!
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2012, 07:29:46 PM »
Interesting, but I think I'll pass.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Scrapheap

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2012, 07:29:55 PM »
It is possible to give a dead guy an erection in a few ways. There are medical procedures that can be done, or ( and this is my favorite)  after death you must place him on his stomach, and wait few hours. The direction of blood flow will produce a temporary erection.

Glad to know that you know how do fuck dead guys. You've just been added to my will.  ;)   :laugh:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2012, 07:31:37 PM »
I  have a very morbid curiosity with necrophilia. I'm not going to say I want to fuck a dead guy ( although I did say that in one of my first posts) it's always been fascinating to me but not really in a sexual way. I've seen a lot of poorly made underground horror movies.

and i dont think anyone cares enough about you enough to hurt you at this point

Okay, you've got my attention.  Just how does one fuck a dead guy?

Dead guys can have erections, especially in case of spinal damage.

I just spent a couple of minutes thinking about how to produce a necroerection by inserting a pencil into a dead guy's urethra and sealing the urethra at both ends so that it remains in place.  I don't think it would work very well though; the dick would still be soft and even a completely blunt pencil would tear it's way out fairly easily.  There's something wrong with me, isn't there?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2012, 07:33:13 PM »
I  have a very morbid curiosity with necrophilia. I'm not going to say I want to fuck a dead guy ( although I did say that in one of my first posts) it's always been fascinating to me but not really in a sexual way. I've seen a lot of poorly made underground horror movies.

I just spent a couple of minutes thinking about how to produce a necroerection by inserting a pencil into a dead guy's urethra and sealing the urethra at both ends so that it remains in place.  I don't think it would work very well though; the dick would still be soft and even a completely blunt pencil would tear it's way out fairly easily.  There's something wrong with me, isn't there?

No, in fact I applaud your ingenuity and the reasoning on why it wouldn't work.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2012, 08:00:17 PM »
So, Pig

are we gonna see your pork sword then? :eyebrows:
blah blah blah

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2012, 08:06:56 PM »
Oh and fucking a dead guy sounds like a lot of hard work.

I prefer some 'action'

or at least some complaint that the handcuffs are a bit tight :green:
blah blah blah

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2012, 08:30:32 PM »
Fir some reason, I feel better now ... thanks to pork.

eris

« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2012, 08:42:32 PM »
a second explanation is obviously vampires

Don't laugh, I mean it. I like that they are cold. It's also why I like the dolls. And fantasy is often not anatomically or medically correct. I really don't want to fuck a corpse. I just have a very different imagination than most people.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2012, 09:35:12 PM »

Don't laugh, I mean it. I like that they are cold. It's also why I like the dolls. And fantasy is often not anatomically or medically correct. I really don't want to fuck a corpse. I just have a very different imagination than most people.

Well, as far as I'm concerned Angel or Spike can park their fangs in my throat any time.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2012, 09:47:40 PM »

Well, as far as I'm concerned Angel or Spike can park their fangs in my throat any time.

:lol:

I never had you down as a Buffy fan :laugh:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2012, 10:18:26 PM »
I got mad at WrongPlanet when they were constantly telling me my posts were inappropriate.  So I asked where else I could post, and they recommended this site.  I dunno if I'm going to become an active member or not.

Thanks for the welcome!

Yey you're here. I was one of the people who responded to that thread.

Online renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2012, 05:50:11 AM »
My life is pretty good - or at least easy.

I've always had a depressed personality.  There's not much in life I enjoy.  I just try to minimize pain.

Also in my single passionate endeavor in life, I've always been a failure - and that's my self-identity: a failure.  I keep working it at, but so far it's been unfruitful.

I do take many psychotropic drugs, but their effectiveness seems iffy.  I've been trying a combination of Prozac and Lamictal, but I'm not too satisfied with the results at the moment.
Well we have some of this in common.

I have tried an antidepressant with Lamictal before too. The Lamictal made me feel so even at first but the effect wore off even though I increased the dose. It just got too expensive so I gave up on it in the end.

You downgrade your own intelligence a bit I think. I mean for example you said "ubiquitous". How many people know what that means and how to spell it as well? I think you write well.

Anyway, :welcome: and post one more.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2012, 05:57:56 AM »
Pig, you sound more like a persona/semi-troll than a "real person" to me.  I am curious to see how you fare here.

Yes, but not because you were considering the mechanics of postmortem erections. (Though if you tried putting it into practice, that might be a mite- pardon the pun here- fucked.)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline DORKY CHOU

• Frequent Poster
  • Cynicism at Work
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2012, 07:39:49 AM »
I got mad at WrongPlanet when they were constantly telling me my posts were inappropriate.  So I asked where else I could post, and they recommended this site.  I dunno if I'm going to become an active member or not.

Thanks for the welcome!

Hello, Pig! Welcome to I^2!

Like many of us here, I am among those who tried this community out. For the record, I hate Plank due to his association with Autism Speaks, as well as using his forum more as a money-making venture than a real autistic community.

I'm pretty sure you'll like this place as much as I and most of us do.

Offline DORKY CHOU

• Frequent Poster
  • Cynicism at Work
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2012, 07:57:53 AM »
Yeh, I am just worried about ending up as another Chris-Chan, or having the FBI called on me.  I really don't trust people.  They seem to try to coax more and more out of you only to jump once you've incriminated yourself.  I hate censorship, so it's always a pain to try to tiptoe around what I really want to say.  Probably why I don't say much of anything.

Heh... I guess you're another watcher of Chris-chan. Yeah, that guy indeed serves as an example for other people on the autistic spectrum -- though sadly, in a negative light.