Author Topic: Hi Pig!  (Read 11171 times)

Offline Pig

• Moron!
  • Constant Poster
Re: Hi Pig!
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2012, 05:16:00 PM »
I am a bit curious about seeing the rest of the forum.  It may be masturbation fodder.  Although I feel suspicious how people keep pushing it, like they're going to get something out of it (maybe my pain?).   

If someone of moderate intelligence wanted to, they could make my life a living hell.  I just don't want to incite the ire of that person, and I have no idea what I might do that would set them off.

About the name, Pig: a new handle is created each time I join a site.  Usually something self-deprecating and/or funny.  Sometimes they are clunky, like Detestable Insect, so I chose something simple this time.

I'm a very scared and weak person.  I have some desire to communicate, but I also want to stay completely isolated.  What to do?

eris

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2012, 05:16:34 PM »
I  have a very morbid curiosity with necrophilia. I'm not going to say I want to fuck a dead guy ( although I did say that in one of my first posts) it's always been fascinating to me but not really in a sexual way. I've seen a lot of poorly made underground horror movies.

and i dont think anyone cares enough about you enough to hurt you at this point
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 05:18:07 PM by eris »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2012, 05:30:45 PM »
I am a bit curious about seeing the rest of the forum.  It may be masturbation fodder.  Although I feel suspicious how people keep pushing it, like they're going to get something out of it (maybe my pain?).   

If someone of moderate intelligence wanted to, they could make my life a living hell.  I just don't want to incite the ire of that person, and I have no idea what I might do that would set them off.

About the name, Pig: a new handle is created each time I join a site.  Usually something self-deprecating and/or funny.  Sometimes they are clunky, like Detestable Insect, so I chose something simple this time.

I'm a very scared and weak person.  I have some desire to communicate, but I also want to stay completely isolated.  What to do?

Maybe just bully someone on the forum. That way uyou are communicating but in a way that is isolated. Probably best someone easily bullied. I could give you some pointers ....if you trust me  :zoinks:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2012, 05:31:41 PM »

Yep, I don't give a shit.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2012, 05:34:27 PM »

This is a fairly small site, and mostly we all know each other(online anyway.) A new arrival always generates interest, especially if they admit to having interesting interests, and are prepared to be open about themselves.

I can understand that you want to interact, but are scared that it could end up with you getting hurt. My best advice is to hang around and post, but if you start to sense that your interactions are being unsuccessfull, then quietly disappear before it ends up becoming too much. It's unlikely that anyone is just going to randomly decide to hurt you. These things usually build up over a period of time, and it's often possible to see it coming.

Anyway. I forgot to say, welcome to the site :2thumbsup:

Offline Pig

• Moron!
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2012, 05:35:51 PM »
I perused the sonichu forums, and the things that irritated them about Chris-Chan are traits I share with him.  In fact, aside from hubris and homophobia, I would say I am a "worse" person than Chris Chan.  But see, I never understood what he did that was so bad.  So I will have no idea if I am transgressing an unwritten boundary.

Also, thank you for the goregrish.com link, I do like that stuff.  I wish they updated it more often.

I don't have an especial interest in necrophilia, but I find psychotic and morbid behavior fascinating and thrilling.  Kind of a rebellion against normalcy.

Although, except for the intensity, I don't believe a fascination with violence is strange either.  Why else would violence be featured in nearly every Hollywood movie and video game?  Why would people see the Saw, Hostel, or even The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo if it weren't for innate sadistic tendencies?  It seems people try to justify their sadism, paradoxically, with morality.  They believe that bad things happening to bad people is good.  Since I believe morality is subjective, and that free-will is an illusion, this seems sanctimonious to me.

Sorry for the tangent.  A lot of the stuff I would post would be that pseudo-intellectual, didactic drivel.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2012, 05:39:59 PM »
Hiya, who are you?
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2012, 05:41:10 PM »
I like the name 'pig'.

No need to be a paranoid pig.  People are just saying about the ten post thing because that is where we keep all the material on fucking corpses! 

Not really.  I wouldn't be bothered if you wanted to add your own.

I think the chance of someone trying to hurt you largely depends on your own actions really.  Most people here would need prodding with a big hot poker before they would retaliate on a nooby.  Are you intending to pick fights with people?

You can still be a part of this group and just post every now and then,  or whenever it suits you...you don't need to open up your soul.  Just take a chill pill and look around if you want.
blah blah blah

Offline Pig

• Moron!
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2012, 05:54:28 PM »
I dunno.  I don't trust myself.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2012, 05:56:59 PM »
One post to go.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2012, 06:32:45 PM »
WrongPlanet is recommending us now? My how things change.

Well I think this helped: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186031.html  :zoinks:

I'm surprised it wasn't deleted and in fact endorsed by hyperlexian. Times have changed. :o

Anyway, yep, welcome to I2, I'm Nexus on WP.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Scrapheap

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2012, 07:04:29 PM »
10 posts, huh?  Hmmm.... 

I'm male, 27 years old, and from the USA.

Also, I have a very ugly personality.  I try to be civil, but my inner negativity seems to be a ubiquitous subtext to whatever I do, say, or write.

My hero is Freddy Krueger.

Depending on how you play it, you could either be very popular, or very hated here.

Somehow I don't see people here being indifferent to you.

Welcome to the Jungle, we've got fun & games.  :evillaugh:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2012, 07:21:08 PM »
I  have a very morbid curiosity with necrophilia. I'm not going to say I want to fuck a dead guy ( although I did say that in one of my first posts) it's always been fascinating to me but not really in a sexual way. I've seen a lot of poorly made underground horror movies.

Okay, you've got my attention.  Just how does one fuck a dead guy?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Scrapheap

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2012, 07:23:42 PM »

Okay, you've got my attention.  Just how does one fuck a dead guy?

Dead guys can have erections, especially in case of spinal damage.

eris

« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2012, 07:28:11 PM »
It is possible to give a dead guy an erection in a few ways. There are medical procedures that can be done, or ( and this is my favorite)  after death you must place him on his stomach, and wait few hours. The direction of blood flow will produce a temporary erection.