Educational

Author Topic: psychophant  (Read 2133 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: psychophant
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2012, 04:07:09 AM »
I like EBM.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2012, 04:55:26 AM »
Me too. I like PPK and I like Psychophant too. (Yes, yes there was a bit of reminising about his gf, a couple of stray comments he made that he apologised for and apparently some shot he took at EBM at some point) On the whole he seemed fine. (Like I am perfect  :autism: )
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2012, 06:58:12 AM »
When did he apologise?

I think sychophant and ppk are knobs, an sychophant is a coward

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2012, 07:09:56 AM »
When did he apologise?

He apologised many times once to eris when he fired up. Once when he said something or other about cheating he apologised. mainly people ignored his apologies and continued attacking him for saying such shit in the first place...but yeah he apologised a bit.
PPK and EBM are really good posters. No more of a knob than you or i, Adam
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2012, 07:21:29 AM »
I miss EBM.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2012, 07:24:01 AM »
When did he apologise?

He apologised many times once to eris when he fired up. Once when he said something or other about cheating he apologised. mainly people ignored his apologies and continued attacking him for saying such shit in the first place...but yeah he apologised a bit.

He didn't apologise to me, so i don't accept

and what are you on about EBM for? are you obsessed with him or something? I didn't say anything against EBM

I personally find ppk to be a knob. EBM, no, great guy

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2012, 08:08:14 AM »
When did he apologise?

He didn't apologise to me, so i don't accept

and what are you on about EBM for? are you obsessed with him or something? I didn't say anything against EBM

I personally find ppk to be a knob. EBM, no, great guy

How am I obsessed about him?
because i mentioned him in this thread as one of three people who has not been posting and seems to have vanished and in response to someone else saying that psychophant has deleted his account? No that can't be it can it Adam?

Nor would after you mentioning that 'good riddance'  after i mentioned the three, and me clarifying make me obsessed.

EBM and PPK are great guys in my opinion and I was stating that in response to you referring to PPK as being a knob. That does not make me obsessed with either. That is me communicating with you so that is not me being obsessed with either gentleman because that as a reason to be obsessed would make no sense, and make the holder of that view look silly.

So what did you mean? You seem to use it out of context a bit and i am trying to see what you are thinking when you use this

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2012, 08:10:29 AM »

When I read this, I assumed you were thinking that I had said otherwise (about EBM), as that is how it sounded. Otherwise why did you include him in your response to my comment about ppk being a knob?

Bringing him up when talking about people who'd left, cool. But that sentence sounded to me as if you were thinking I disagreed with you

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2012, 08:17:10 AM »
Nope both both premises catered for separately.
You say that PPk is a knob. I say no more than you and I. You say that PPK is a knob whilst EBM you get on with. I was showing that I consider both pretty cool.
Sharing opinions.  :thumbup:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2012, 08:19:01 AM »
Nope both both premises catered for separately.
You say that PPk is a knob. I say no more than you and I. You say that PPK is a knob whilst EBM you get on with. I was showing that I consider both pretty cool.
Sharing opinions.  :thumbup:

I agree that both are cool, and hope they return here soon.  :crossed:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2012, 08:19:16 AM »
ok cool, I misunderstood then. You would have been better wording that differently though

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2012, 08:45:51 AM »
ok cool, I misunderstood then. You would have been better wording that differently though

OK. I am playing to MMORP's and got a movie on pause a bit and have to go back and watch it. Too little holidays and too much to do. :P

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2012, 12:20:12 PM »
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2012, 12:44:53 PM »
I like EBM too.

I fully expect PPK to be back. He often disappears for a while, and then comes back.

eris

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2012, 04:15:27 PM »
yes I also think PPK will be back, seems to come and go.

And for the record I like all 3 of them.

Yeah, psycophant really went off on me once, and immediately apologized. Didn't even whine about it. And as for complaining about ex's, I think I take the blue ribbon on THAT one.