Author Topic: its sexy time with zippo  (Read 2585 times)

eris

Re: its sexy time with zippo
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 06:50:58 PM »
how big is your penis ?

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 07:00:44 PM »
big enough...  :autism:

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

eris

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2012, 07:04:23 PM »
o rly  :orly:

prove it

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2012, 07:30:32 PM »

prove it

:agreed:

I wanna see Zippos  :penis:

Even a sexy butt shot would be good.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2012, 08:05:42 PM »
What happened to your mum?  i remember you posting a pic of her...why don't you live with her?

I am sorry you are getting shoved around,  must be awful :(
blah blah blah

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2012, 09:09:01 PM »

prove it

:agreed:

I wanna see Zippos  :penis:

Even a sexy butt shot would be good.

you can  :vibrator: to that if you want.

What happened to your mum?  i remember you posting a pic of her...why don't you live with her?

I am sorry you are getting shoved around,  must be awful :(

mom did not have the resources to deal with me as a kid, she was a damn good parent along with my dad but they just could not cope with me and my AS/anger issues. my needy sister and brother. and my other brother was pushed aside alot because he wasnt as much of a problem [i really feel sorry for him]

any ways. long story short a social worker thretened to take my mom to court over abuse that NEVER happened.
unless she gave me up into foster care. so she did as she had no choice. i ended up later on in my grandparents care but they pissed the hell outa me after so many years so i left to another foster home.
i than after a few great helpfull years at that foster home was moved into this one which i kinda hated at the time but it has grown on me

i am still in contact with my mother and even drive up to her place every few months [she meets me at the boat on the mainland and drives with me up the highway four hours to her place.] we usually have some pretty nice alone time on the way up just talking, listening to music ect ect. i love her so much but she can also piss me off though not as much as my sister or grandma.

sorry for the large post, if you want specification to more than that im an open book. if you feel like you want the info but its to personal to ask out loud than feel free to pm me. i personally dont care either way.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2012, 05:33:12 AM »
That is kind of sad zippo.   Must be hard on your
mum too. 

Your family seems very broken?  hope you don't mind me saying that.  i say it out of sincerity anyway and maybe a little concern too.

How are your 'anger problems'  -  did you resolve them or is it an ongoing thing?   

You seem a bit brighter lately,  and that is good :thumbup:
blah blah blah

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2012, 04:49:26 PM »
That is kind of sad zippo.   Must be hard on your
mum too. 

Your family seems very broken?  hope you don't mind me saying that.  i say it out of sincerity anyway and maybe a little concern too.

How are your 'anger problems'  -  did you resolve them or is it an ongoing thing?   

You seem a bit brighter lately,  and that is good :thumbup:

anger issues are ongoing but managed with medication.... my family is rather shattered IMO. its scattered here there and everywhere. my parents are devorced, im in foster care away from everyone [but still talk on the phone every once in a while] my dad lives a provence over, my brothers live a provence over as well [dont speek to my dad or mom or me though] my mom and my sister are not talking....

bloody hell we might aswell just call each other "geneticly related" we are not really even a family any more.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2012, 07:18:11 PM »
Do you have a tattoo of a beaver the national symbol of Canada?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2012, 07:31:59 PM »

no. i do not. i dont know where you got the idea i would. i act more american than canadian.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2012, 07:54:03 PM »

no. i do not. i dont know where you got the idea i would. i act more american than canadian.

You mean they don't come with Canadian citizenship?  :lol:
Sorry it's just one of those things I think of when Canada comes to mind these days.  My brother in law recently became a Canadian citizen and got this hideous tattoo of crossed US and Canadian flags along with a beaver that looks like it was drawn by a second grader on his chest.  It's takes a lot of will power not to make fun of him on facebook and I have a chuckle about it every time Canada is mentioned 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2012, 08:06:00 PM »

You mean they don't come with Canadian citizenship?  :lol:
Sorry it's just one of those things I think of when Canada comes to mind these days.  My brother in law recently became a Canadian citizen and got this hideous tattoo of crossed US and Canadian flags along with a beaver that looks like it was drawn by a second grader on his chest.  It's takes a lot of will power not to make fun of him on facebook and I have a chuckle about it every time Canada is mentioned

one, no need to apologize.
two, LMFAO!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

eris

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2012, 09:28:17 PM »
why does that man have a black penis and a white hand ?

eh. it's gross anyway. Too much for me

So, uh zippo. Thinking of thing to ask ...

what is your favorite kind of pie  :autism:

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2012, 09:52:51 PM »
why does that man have a black penis and a white hand ?

eh. it's gross anyway. Too much for me

So, uh zippo. Thinking of thing to ask ...

what is your favorite kind of pie  :autism:

Strawberry rubarb

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2015, 07:31:06 PM »
Why you stop by and no post?  :(
:gopher: