Educational

Author Topic: Mass exodus?  (Read 18671 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Mass exodus?
« Reply #120 on: January 05, 2012, 02:27:38 AM »
How can one be God for 10 seconds only?

Very quickly. But think about it, if you master time and yet have a time limit, you could compress trillions of years into seconds and compensate by decelerate physical processes to match the compressed time. Or simply do away with the notions of seconds and remove that limit in a troll science kind of way... Problem? :trollface:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 02:30:57 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #121 on: January 05, 2012, 02:43:04 AM »
Not really. Sounds ingenious.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #122 on: January 05, 2012, 02:47:55 AM »
its not a mass exodus when a handfull of people leave imo. sorry. i know one of the people has left like this at least 3 other times. just the nature of the beast. there are way too many old school post whores still here posting. id call it a small group of defectors relative to the whole, not a mass exodus.

It was never a mass exodus, only labelled as one.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #123 on: January 05, 2012, 02:52:35 AM »
How can one be God for 10 seconds only?

Very quickly. But think about it, if you master time and yet have a time limit, you could compress trillions of years into seconds and compensate by decelerate physical processes to match the compressed time. Or simply do away with the notions of seconds and remove that limit in a troll science kind of way... Problem? :trollface:

that would only be feasable if you believe in god...but clever!  :thumbup:
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Scrapheap

« Reply #124 on: January 05, 2012, 05:12:33 PM »
Graelwyn ever return?

I don't even think she's on WP anymore. Last time I lurked there I saw no signs of her.

P7PSP

« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2012, 02:21:34 PM »
its not a mass exodus when a handfull of people leave imo. sorry. i know one of the people has left like this at least 3 other times. just the nature of the beast. there are way too many old school post whores still here posting. id call it a small group of defectors relative to the whole, not a mass exodus.

That is propaganda. This site has been empty for months. Gangster rope hangman jew conspiracy. :tinfoil:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2012, 02:57:11 PM »

That is propaganda. This site has been empty for months. Gangster rope hangman jew conspiracy. :tinfoil:

Wasn't there a 'gangster rope hangman' smiley once? Way back, in the old days, when the place was crowded with happy postwhoring members, who all hummed the Kumbayaa tune together, softly, not to alert the neighbours?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2012, 03:03:02 PM »

Wasn't there a 'gangster rope hangman' smiley once? Way back, in the old days, when the place was crowded with happy postwhoring members, who all hummed the Kumbayaa tune together, softly, not to alert the neighbours?
That sounds familiar but I can't remember what it looked like.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #128 on: June 08, 2012, 03:08:35 PM »

That sounds familiar but I can't remember what it looked like.

Wasn't it someone in a trench-coat hanging from a lamp-post?

P7PSP

« Reply #129 on: June 08, 2012, 03:14:16 PM »
I don't know but here is a link to the Francis E. Dec fanclub. Dec was a master ranter. RIP Dec. http://www.bentoandstarchky.com/dec/intro.htm

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2012, 03:22:10 PM »
Lit should come back.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2012, 03:22:57 PM »
Lit should come back.

And bring Stalin back with him

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2012, 03:23:51 PM »
Lit should come back.

Yes, I'm not fond of ponies, but for Lit, I make an exception.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2012, 03:24:39 PM »
Lit should come back.

And bring Stalin back with him

And what a fabulous nickname that is.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Kalister

• Part of the Chaos
  • Find your peace.
« Reply #134 on: November 22, 2012, 08:14:10 PM »
So who has actually left recently? all I know is eris left over some drama I totally missed, squiddy left but has come back ( :arrr: ) and Les is going to leave but is kind of still here atm

Who else left while I was not paying attention?

I left a long time ago, 2010? I signed up in 2008. I still keep up with a few people from this forum, I suppose. Interesting that I see some familiar people.
Every day, every year, I realize more and more how hard life is, how lonely things can be, how we're all just trying to make it. I hope people here can find the peace and acceptance they're seeking. Most people lashing out are just awkward kids shouting into the void; learn forigveness and let it pass. But if you need to shout, I think you should let it out, just remember we're all people with feelings.