Author Topic: The Importance of Being Jack  (Read 3065 times)

Binty

Re: The Importance of Being Jack
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 08:31:39 PM »
Well, I guess I tried.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 08:33:33 PM »
This isn't about my right to be here, it's about my being detrimental.

What could you do to Intensity that would be as bad as what you think you did to Zomg?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

P7PSP

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 08:36:15 PM »
Detrimental? That is fucking ludicrous. I remember Claire333 but can't recall from zOMG or WP. I would prefer that you stay but announcing intent to leave and then staying is fucking lame and I therefore prefer that you go ahead and leave.* Have a good life. BTW I am  :plus: ing you now.  :hahaha:

* credibilty matters.

Osensitive1

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 08:38:57 PM »
[quote author=Butterflies

How many kids do you have? What age are you? Are you married? I'll totally understand you not answering this one, but who's your son on WP?

I hope this doesn't seem rude, but I had an idea of you in my head and you've surprised me :laugh:

Two children, recently turned 19 and 20. I'm 40 and will be celebrating my 21st anniversary in a few days.
Just realized I forgot one. I don't know who my son is on wp, or if he is there, and don't want to know.

Osensitive1

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 08:40:42 PM »
Detrimental? That is fucking ludicrous. I remember Claire333 but can't recall from zOMG or WP. I would prefer that you stay but announcing intent to leave and then staying is fucking lame and I therefore prefer that you go ahead and leave.* Have a good life. BTW I am  :plus: ing you now.  :hahaha:

* credibilty matters.
Not trying to be lame. I felt it would be rude to say all this and leave without answering any questions. I did consider making this thread, locking it, and leaving it at that. That seemed pretty lame to me. Apologies if I've made you angry.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 08:47:39 PM by Jack »

Osensitive1

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2011, 08:44:39 PM »

What could you do to Intensity that would be as bad as what you think you did to Zomg?
How should I know, but it seems certain I'll mess up at some point. I wont go into the details of other people I've hurt or wronged, unless you want me to. At this point I'll tell you pretty much whatever you want to know. I'm a real screw up when it comes to people; I don't mean it, but that doesn't really change the result.

P7PSP

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2011, 08:46:43 PM »

* credibilty matters.
Not trying to be lame. I felt it would be rude to say all this and leave without answering any questions. Apologies if I've made you angry.
Apparently you misunderstand my post. I like you. Because of that I would rather see you go through with your stated intent of leaving than say it and not do it. As far as leaving within the specified time frame I do not consider that to be lame. I consider the idea of you being a detriment to this site to be ludicrous. Mario The Plumber's Butt Crack spamming and Soph's decision to shut down zOMG were why it was so fucked up at the end and shut down respectively.

Binty

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2011, 08:47:56 PM »

How should I know, but it seems certain I'll mess up at some point. I wont go into the details of other people I've hurt or wronged, unless you want me to. At this point I'll tell you pretty much whatever you want to know. I'm a real screw up when it comes to people; I don't mean it, but that doesn't really change the result.

Heh, you have way too much guilt.  Though I can't really talk, am the same way myself.  No questions here so you'll probably ignore this post too.

Osensitive1

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2011, 08:48:57 PM »
That's very sweet, binty. I don't really know how to respond.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2011, 08:49:47 PM »
[quote author=Butterflies

How many kids do you have? What age are you? Are you married? I'll totally understand you not answering this one, but who's your son on WP?

I hope this doesn't seem rude, but I had an idea of you in my head and you've surprised me :laugh:

Two children, recently turned 19 and 20. I'm 40 and will be celebrating my 21st anniversary in a few days.

OMG :green: I had no idea. You were married 2 years, and on your second kid by the time you were my age. It's weird, you never told us anything about yourself, so I just built my own idea of you.

Osensitive1

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2011, 08:50:40 PM »

* credibilty matters.
Not trying to be lame. I felt it would be rude to say all this and leave without answering any questions. Apologies if I've made you angry.
Apparently you misunderstand my post. I like you. Because of that I would rather see you go through with your stated intent of leaving than say it and not do it. As far as leaving within the specified time frame I do not consider that to be lame. I consider the idea of you being a detriment to this site to be ludicrous. Mario The Plumber's Butt Crack spamming and Soph's decision to shut down zOMG were why it was so fucked up at the end and shut down respectively.
I see. Yes, I also agree it's important I follow through. Adam made no such decision.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2011, 08:50:52 PM »

No, I don't want to ask you about every failure of your past. I just want to show you that this message board is more robust than your ability to destroy things. Others have tried and failed to take it down and I don't see why it would be any different with you.

If this is your way of saying goodbye, I wish you well, but I'm a bit concerned, because when the other Jack I know starts talking like this, it's a symptom of bad depression. I'm all for your venting depression the same way someone might vent anger. Just, giving a damn.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2011, 08:52:24 PM »
 I am sad about this and agree with Pyraxis that this site is Jack-proof.   :yarly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Osensitive1

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2011, 08:55:26 PM »
Thanks, for the goodbyes and concern, Pyraxis. Please don't worry; I'm not depressed, just very upset.

I'm sad about it too, cousin. I'm not really worried I'll hurt the site, just like I'm not really upset that I've hurt a site. Sites are a lot more than sites.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2011, 11:40:32 PM »
Detrimental???  How???
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw