Author Topic: Eris Calls out Everyone  (Read 12666 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Eris Calls out Everyone
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2011, 01:43:09 PM »
TM has been plotting in secret and has reported to his authorities (Autism Speaks).

Why is it that his shit doesn't stink, but everyone who is opposed to his bullshit, stinks to you??

What is the source of your personal bias in this??

eris

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2011, 01:47:54 PM »
TM has been plotting in secret and has reported to his authorities (Autism Speaks).

Why is it that his shit doesn't stink, but everyone who is opposed to his bullshit, stinks to you??

What is the source of your personal bias in this??

Again, I dont know what he did and really dont care. You could all very well be right about it all.

My personal bias in this is that I have a soul, and am human. I see someone that has threatened suicide be further bullied and threatened with legal action for simply saying they want to kill themselves. My personal bias in this is that if he really does hurt himself, and I sat back and watched it happen, I wont be able to forgive myself.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2011, 01:51:46 PM »
I do not believe his suicide threat to be genuine; It is an attempt at manipulation, and fits right in with his pattern up til now.

Regardless, it should be acted upon as though it were genuine, just in case it's real.

Unless you've dealt with a situation where somebody is serious, Eris, I don't respect your opinion on this matter.
I have dealt with this situation for real, more than once, and I have no respect or regard for people who attempt to use it to manipulate, because it's just fucking disgusting and makes it that much harder for people who are suicidal.

I disagree with Sky's action in getting a warrant; I don't feel that's the proper way to deal with it. That said, there is no fucking WAY he got out of the hospital that quickly, and he'd not be allowed onto the forums from the psych wards for obvious reasons.

Binty

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2011, 01:54:59 PM »
eris is BRAVE! :viking:

eris

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2011, 01:56:52 PM »
I do not believe his suicide threat to be genuine; It is an attempt at manipulation, and fits right in with his pattern up til now.

Regardless, it should be acted upon as though it were genuine, just in case it's real.

Unless you've dealt with a situation where somebody is serious, Eris, I don't respect your opinion on this matter.
I have dealt with this situation for real, more than once, and I have no respect or regard for people who attempt to use it to manipulate, because it's just fucking disgusting and makes it that much harder for people who are suicidal.

I disagree with Sky's action in getting a warrant; I don't feel that's the proper way to deal with it. That said, there is no fucking WAY he got out of the hospital that quickly, and he'd not be allowed onto the forums from the psych wards for obvious reasons.

What I'm trying to say, is that all of this shouldn't matter. TM probably is an asshole, I have no idea.

I am saying - stop for a minute. Stop thinking about your internet drama. Just stop.

There is someone who is either suicidal, or so fucking upset they feel like they are, and you guys act like a bunch of hens and go and secretly plot how to exact your revenge.

He is a real person, out there somewhere. It's time to back off.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2011, 01:58:05 PM »
There is someone who is either suicidal, or so fucking upset they feel like they are, and you guys act like a bunch of hens and go and secretly plot how to exact your revenge.

He is a real person, out there somewhere. It's time to back off.

Which is exactly the point and the reason is should be acted on as if it is genuine, just in case it is.

Again, I don't think it is, but I've always acted with a policy of "take that shit seriously".

eris

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2011, 02:01:25 PM »
Well, he went to the hospital and got help for it. So this should be done now.

Scrapheap

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2011, 02:05:06 PM »

Did you personally see him enter the hospital?? You're still falling for his lies.

eris

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2011, 02:08:02 PM »

Did you personally see him enter the hospital?? You're still falling for his lies.

my point is that it doesnt matter if he is lying. To do this , period, is wrong.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2011, 02:12:39 PM »

my point is that it doesnt matter if he is lying. To do this , period, is wrong.

Please explain to me how treating a suicide threat seriously is wrong. It's quite obvious he's lied about going to the hospital, simply because of the timeframes involved; So if he really is suicidal, he's not gotten any assistance for it.

eris

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2011, 02:22:52 PM »
This is how you respond seriously to a suicide threat ?

to go talk privately with his enemies on how to get him in trouble ?

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2011, 02:33:55 PM »
This is how you respond seriously to a suicide threat ?

to go talk privately with his enemies on how to get him in trouble ?

I respond seriously to a suicide threat by calling local health authorities.
I was not the one he made the threat to, and it's not on my site, so I'm merely strongly advising and suggesting what I consider the best course of action.

If that's what you consider "getting him in trouble", then so be it.

eris

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2011, 02:35:23 PM »
I'm talking about everything else you guys are doing. And you know it.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2011, 02:36:21 PM »
I'm talking about everything else you guys are doing. And you know it.

No you're not, you're specifically addressing the situation around the suicide threat and that's what I am responding to.

If you're changing the parameters, then please specify what they actually are.

eris

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2011, 02:37:50 PM »
Read the thread. Ive made my position painfully clear. I'm talking about you guys coming here, to THIS website, sneaking around, and plotting revenge on him.

Don't play semantics with me.