Author Topic: Eris Calls out Everyone  (Read 12663 times)

eris

Eris Calls out Everyone
« on: November 12, 2011, 09:55:05 AM »
not "everyone". You will know If I mean you.

So, this TM wp/aff drama is really sad. I mean, it actually makes me sad. It makes me sad that a bunch of people with no life want to calculate the downfall of a suicidal man.

I do not fucking CARE what he did to you all.

Posting his Ip address ? Tying to use his own suicide threat to get him in trouble ? I could go on ...

Why dont you all get a fucking backbone and say this stuff on those websites to his face ?

You all are cowards, and I am ASHAMED to be associated with this place right now.

I'm not going to be posting as much anymore. I dont want someone to think I had something to do with this.

You guys are disgusting. If he kills himself over this, I guess you think you won ?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Eris Calls out Everyone
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 10:11:28 AM »
Well I posted on that other thread about TM. Just trying to understand his story. I would post on the website to his face but can't as I am banned from there (WP).

Imo he has taken on too much too fast and it has overloaded him. So he needs to take time out. To think about what has happened and plan for the future so he doesn't end up overloaded again. It seems he is new to the whole autism neighbourhood.

I hope he doesn't kill himself.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

eris

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 10:18:46 AM »
Well I posted on that other thread about TM. Just trying to understand his story. I would post on the website to his face but can't as I am banned from there (WP).

Imo he has taken on too much too fast and it has overloaded him. So he needs to take time out. To think about what has happened and plan for the future so he doesn't end up overloaded again. It seems he is new to the whole autism neighbourhood.

I hope he doesn't kill himself.

Yeah I didnt mean you. And I didnt automatically mean anyone who posted in the thread. I think it is obvious who is acting like 12 year old girls.

I really dont know what happened, but you are probably right. He got stressed out.

So, I guess some people think the solution is to use manipulation to use his own words against him. It is childish, immature, and just plain mean.

this is the internet. some people need to remember that. suicide is not the internet. It's real.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 10:30:10 AM »
There's a quote that goes something like this, "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing."

For the most part (almost entirely) I've been quiet when I've noticed what I thought was I2 ganging up on or bullying someone.  And yes, I even participated a time or two, to my later shame and regret.

I don't know where the line is between expressing an opinion and bullying. 
Is an opinion,"I don't think his posts are truthful"?
Is bulllying, "He wouldn't know the truth if it fucked him in his arse.  Who's got the  :vibe:"?
I know this isn't a place for the soft or weak, but if someone isn't here to defend himself maybe this isn't the moral way to handle the situation.

I'm not on AFF or WP so I don't know the ins and outs of the whole situation, but I cringed at times when I read posts here about people on those sites. And the reason I didn't step up is because I don't know the personalities involved, which is no excuse.

Thank you Eris for being a good person and standing up against the darker side of our humanness.   
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

eris

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 10:33:18 AM »
thanks queen.

I dont even think this is a matter of someone being bullied. If that happens it happens, it lets the person get thicker skin. I wouldnt like it but I wouldnt speak out against it.

This is different. This is sneaky.

This is secretly discussing , in what they believe to be private, how to bring about the downfall of a suicidal person.

I thought I2 was about "enabling" the spazzes ? Not trying to get them to kill themselves.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 10:53:41 AM »
I think maybe you should clarify exactly who you are calling out if you want an answer , if this a vent / rant kind of post then nvm.  :P

Is there a point in starting a peanut gallery or not?
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 10:57:35 AM »
I don't even have an inkling of a clue
what this is about ?

who is TM?
blah blah blah

eris

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 10:59:52 AM »
I think maybe you should clarify exactly who you are calling out if you want an answer , if this a vent / rant kind of post then nvm.  :P

I am calling out anyone involved. Specifically Professor, V, Pikajedi and Skyblue. They know this.

And anyone else who agrees with them.

eris

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 11:01:00 AM »
I don't even have an inkling of a clue
what this is about ?

who is TM?

some people are trying to manipulate the words of a suicidal man to get him in trouble in the internets. Apparently they have no respect for humanity.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 11:04:30 AM »

I am calling out anyone involved. Specifically Professor, V, Pikajedi and Skyblue. They know this.

And anyone else who agrees with them.

Ah ok.

I'll wait till one of them responds before making a peanut gallery.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 11:04:38 AM »
where?  on here?

who is TM?
blah blah blah

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2011, 11:05:24 AM »
where?  on here?

who is TM?

TM = Tambo Man , someone on WP  :P

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2011, 11:07:58 AM »
oh ok thanks squiddy :thumbup:
blah blah blah

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2011, 11:12:25 AM »
I respectfully agree with this. A line has to be drawn somewhere. This place seems more like a gang or a fraternity than a community.

eris

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2011, 11:14:49 AM »
I respectfully agree with this. A line has to be drawn somewhere. This place seems more like a gang or a fraternity than a community.

I think if they have something to say to TM, they should say it in a place where he will actually read it. That proves this isnt trying to toughen him up. They are plotting against him.