Author Topic: Occupy Intensity Squared!  (Read 3068 times)

Psychophant

Re: Occupy Intensity Squared!
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2011, 04:03:30 PM »
With my lack of activity on here as of late, I have decided that it would be a good opportunity to leave a nice departing message right here.

I think this place is one of the worst boards I have ever seen in my pathetic life. Every post I make (that is "wrong"), some assholes have to turn it into a cold, hard, relentless, unwinnable psychological warfare. The worst part about it, is that under all of that... lies an exceptionally insipid and vapid void of a board with very little activity... unless someone like Sol, Steve-O, richard, whoelse comes back.

I'll keep this short and sweet and say this:

From the bottom of my cold, black heart, fuck you all! Find another whipping boy to satisfy your little sociopathic urges! Happy Miserable Fucking Holidays! I'm out! ::)

Good bye and thanks for the stupidity............I wondered when you would act like a BITCH again!!   Take your meds, grope your moobs and jack off for our amusement and revulsion.   Come back when you grow a few more brain cells and cajones.   And as squiddy so eloquently put it...DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT!!   :hahaha: :finger:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2011, 12:35:36 PM »
With my lack of activity on here as of late, I have decided that it would be a good opportunity to leave a nice departing message right here.

I think this place is one of the worst boards I have ever seen in my pathetic life. Every post I make (that is "wrong"), some assholes have to turn it into a cold, hard, relentless, unwinnable psychological warfare. The worst part about it, is that under all of that... lies an exceptionally insipid and vapid void of a board with very little activity... unless someone like Sol, Steve-O, richard, whoelse comes back.

From the bottom of my cold, black heart, fuck you all! Find another whipping boy to satisfy your little sociopathic urges! Happy Miserable Fucking Holidays! I'm out! ::)

Again?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

eris

« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2011, 12:46:14 PM »

SO... you like it when other people get made fun of, but just not you ?

Osensitive1

« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2011, 02:30:31 PM »

Goodbye, Duke.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2011, 03:48:50 PM »
That must be his most grown up exit yet :o
blah blah blah

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2011, 03:58:40 PM »

don't come crawling back now!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2011, 04:07:35 PM »
It's a shame, really. The real world is going to be much harsher than we can. He should take the opportunity to harden the fuck up.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Psychophant

« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2011, 04:39:39 PM »
That must be his most grown up exit yet :o

Thats a stretch, since he came back here promising a change.   ::)  Must be back to drugging and drinking.    :zombiefuck:  Then again, I really don't care, I'd  :minusevil: him, but, he's such an idiot, so I don't care...so I won't.  I'll just  :hahaha:

Scrapheap

« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2011, 10:00:40 PM »
Who is Serpent Throne?

Penty , who else?  :laugh:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.  :hahaha:

Methinks Penty was having a bit of fun.  8)

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2011, 09:15:34 AM »

SO... you like it when other people get made fun of, but just not you ?

I'm mostly lurking now, but I feel that I should give you an answer, in kindness.

This is way beyond being made fun of. This is having your posts considered invalid by most people on here. This is being manipulated into leaving because what you say isn't welcome here.

I never promised anything. I haven't changed? Well, neither has this place. Ya'll still hate my guts and it's obvious every time someone makes yet another remark about pigs or my TEETH or something like that. They don't want to play. They want to break me down and I cannot stand it anymore.

Binty

« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2011, 09:33:00 AM »
Look, if you attach so much importance to what a bunch of spazzes say about you on the Internet, then you're never going to survive, whether it's in real life or online.

People saying you fuck pigs is about on the same level as Scrap saying I'm addicted to meth (at least, I hope  :zombiefuck:).  Sure, it gets annoying after a while because it's just stupid and not funny but who cares?  As for the teeth, no one here has perfect looks.  We all have little things we're secretly insecure about and that's just life.  The trick is not letting people see our insecurities and just being the best person we could possibly be, regardless.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2011, 09:59:37 AM »
Look, if you attach so much importance to what a bunch of spazzes say about you on the Internet, then you're never going to survive, whether it's in real life or online.

People saying you fuck pigs is about on the same level as Scrap saying I'm addicted to meth (at least, I hope  :zombiefuck:).  Sure, it gets annoying after a while because it's just stupid and not funny but who cares?  As for the teeth, no one here has perfect looks.  We all have little things we're secretly insecure about and that's just life.  The trick is not letting people see our insecurities and just being the best person we could possibly be, regardless.

:agreed:

Scrap said that I'm trailer trash and that I thought that I was Christ.  Eclair said that I'm a spoiled housewife with way too much time on her hands and insinuated that I had somehow locked her out of her account.  Richard said that I am the wicked witch of the west and that I put him on his own ignore list.  These things are all incorrect but if I got all upset and left in a huff every time someone got something wrong about me or someone else teased me about it, I wouldn't last long at all here or anywhere else.

It's certainly not the case that most people here think that you have sex with pigs or that what you have to say is worthless.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2011, 10:57:53 AM »

buh bye

As far as I know Steve-O quit this board because he was looking for open discussions with no rules whatsoever and it turns out that when he found them he couldnt handle the discussions properly and tried to blame this on a community for not doing anything about it(when thats what he was looking for), same way he complained about a community that didnt allow him to insult other members.

As for occupyIntensitySquared all I have to say is:  99% of the activity is done by 20 members or less, lurkers are the 1% :zoinks:
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2011, 10:59:47 AM »
 I am the 99%.   :headbang:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

« Reply #74 on: November 06, 2011, 11:40:24 AM »

:violin: :wanker: November 3rd was a few days ago. Why are you still here emo boi?