Author Topic: Occupy Intensity Squared!  (Read 3104 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Occupy Intensity Squared!
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2011, 05:17:31 PM »
With ugly dumbasses like these, if I had the authority, I'd order the NYPD to shoot to kill. In fact, anyone who posts an ugly picture of themselves..

You'd be the first to die pig boi.  :yarly:

I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2011, 05:27:03 PM »
I was holding my tits, not a retarded message. You took my post completely out of context, Jellyfish.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2011, 05:33:00 PM »
From what I have heard, the majority of the protesters at OWS are just a bunch of stupid hipsters who are whining because they foolishly picked a non-lucrative major at a university like "philosophy" and expect their 50k student loan debt to be "forgiven". :violin:

With ugly dumbasses like these, if I had the authority, I'd order the NYPD to shoot to kill. In fact, anyone who posts an ugly picture of themselves, holding up a retarded passive-aggressive letter like that to make a "message" should be shot. :orly:

I don't think she looks ugly. I'd be more concerned that a supposed college senior can't spell field :laugh:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2011, 05:34:47 PM »
I was holding my tits, not a retarded message. You took my post completely out of context, Jellyfish.

It's still extremely hypocritical to comment on someone elses looks when you are probably THE ugliest person I have ever seen.

Oh and what kind of insult is "jellyfish"?
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2011, 09:26:27 PM »
Sometimes I wonder why Anonymous was supporting OccupyWallStreet I know they started it.... but why...

Anonymous is composed of everyday individuals so it's unsurprisingly that on a few occasions, they'd get serious business about something. That or this is an exercise of a global lulz experiment.

But there's also that possibility that anons have been co-opted by an outside source... Hard to say, doubtful. but I can only hope some good will come of this.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2011, 09:27:59 PM »
From what I have heard, the majority of the protesters at OWS are just a bunch of stupid hipsters who are whining because they foolishly picked a non-lucrative major at a university like "philosophy" and expect their 50k student loan debt to be "forgiven". :violin:

With ugly dumbasses like these, if I had the authority, I'd order the NYPD to shoot to kill. In fact, anyone who posts an ugly picture of themselves, holding up a retarded passive-aggressive letter like that to make a "message" should be shot. :orly:

I don't think she looks ugly. I'd be more concerned that a supposed college senior can't spell field :laugh:

That's what stood out to me as well.

I guess her "feild" wasn't English.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2011, 08:56:01 AM »

What is your lucrative major?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2011, 08:57:17 AM »
You will notice she said she is a "senior", not that she graduated  :zoinks:

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2011, 09:38:50 AM »
My major is IT. That's a hell lot more lucrative than philosophy. :orly:

Psychophant

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2011, 09:42:00 AM »
Maybe she's majoring in Art History?   :P

Osensitive1

« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2011, 04:17:05 PM »
My major is IT. That's a hell lot more lucrative than philosophy. :orly:
Ah. Didn't know that.

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2011, 02:54:49 PM »
With my lack of activity on here as of late, I have decided that it would be a good opportunity to leave a nice departing message right here.

I think this place is one of the worst boards I have ever seen in my pathetic life. Every post I make (that is "wrong"), some assholes have to turn it into a cold, hard, relentless, unwinnable psychological warfare. The worst part about it, is that under all of that... lies an exceptionally insipid and vapid void of a board with very little activity... unless someone like Sol, Steve-O, richard, whoelse comes back.

I'll keep this short and sweet and say this:

From the bottom of my cold, black heart, fuck you all! Find another whipping boy to satisfy your little sociopathic urges! Happy Miserable Fucking Holidays! I'm out! ::)

Binty

« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2011, 02:56:58 PM »
Who is Serpent Throne?

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2011, 03:00:45 PM »
Who is Serpent Throne?

Penty , who else?  :laugh:

With my lack of activity on here as of late, I have decided that it would be a good opportunity to leave a nice departing message right here.

I think this place is one of the worst boards I have ever seen in my pathetic life. Every post I make (that is "wrong"), some assholes have to turn it into a cold, hard, relentless, unwinnable psychological warfare. The worst part about it, is that under all of that... lies an exceptionally insipid and vapid void of a board with very little activity... unless someone like Sol, Steve-O, richard, whoelse comes back.

I'll keep this short and sweet and say this:

From the bottom of my cold, black heart, fuck you all! Find another whipping boy to satisfy your little sociopathic urges! Happy Miserable Fucking Holidays! I'm out! ::)

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.  :hahaha:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2011, 03:24:09 PM »
well they say you tend to hurt the ones you love eh? ;)

seriously though,  this is a top place really,  some cool people post here.  i think you get what you give.

if you only visit once in a while,  and don't have much input - what do you expect?

i wanna leave too,  these bastards have had me on 777 karma for days now...fuckin conspiricy!
 :zoinks: only joking.  i love it here.  you got it all wrong penty.
blah blah blah