Author Topic: i call out Sophrosyne  (Read 1665 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
i call out Sophrosyne
« on: October 19, 2011, 05:00:27 PM »
STOP POSTING WP BULLCRAP... i find it annoying as fuck when i see nothing but Sophrosyne last posts in every board and i find it even more anoying when thats all there is new in a board... i come here to hang out with people. talk some shit, have a good time.... NOT GOSSIP ABOUT WP! i dont give two shits about alex or quartermass unless there threatening the site i love so very much!!!

just asking you to stop. that is all.

this is my first callout by the way? did i do this right?...?

ps, be awair that as i am on train and cell reseption is dodgy at most i will likely only be able to post at the stations. so be prepaired for this to get long and drawn out if it so happens i get a reply.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

midlifeaspie

Re: i call out Sophrosyne
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 05:02:25 PM »
 :LOL:

I can't tell if you are being serious.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 05:05:01 PM »
:LOL:

I can't tell if you are being serious.

im serious... but not actually upset... i just figured it was about time i called someone out, you just and the issue just happened to be in front of me.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 05:07:57 PM »
I love all this WP crap. I want it to keep coming. It's awesome. Maybe the admins should make a new section for all this huh?

But hey if you aren't interested, don't read it.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 05:15:15 PM »
I love all this WP crap. I want it to keep coming. It's awesome. Maybe the admins should make a new section for all this huh?

But hey if you aren't interested, don't read it.

GET OUT OF MY CALLOUT RAWR! /endrage. but maybe your right... maybe they should make a new section for wp crap...

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 05:44:17 PM »
OutamythreadKit.

Zippo wants the callout experience and has chosen me to give it to him. I'm watching the kid (and Shaun the Sheep) right now so I may need to get warmed up.

Disclaimer:  I like you Zippo so don't take it personally, but i'm going to give you the full treatment.  Remember, you wanted this. :)

midlifeaspie

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 05:51:39 PM »
Okay, first point.  Who is forcing you to read this stuff in the first place?  Are you incapable of controlling yourself?  Do you feel that every thread that is posted on this forum somehow has to be of interest to you?  How about the Gay Sex thread, or what Odeon had for breakfast, or what Adam's dog is up to?  Do you really find every post here interesting, or are you just singling me out because I inquired as to the waiting list for your mother's attentions?

Next point.  You do recognize that the posts I am putting up actually are directly relevant to I2, right?  You read them before calling me out over them, right?  The first several were opinions and debates about what Intensity is about, which is directly relevant to the history project current going on across at least 3 threads right now.  Some of the other threads were direct requests of a few of the members, and a couple of others are about arguments that took place between some disliked moderators and some disliked members of I2.  They are of interest to other people and as such I cannot believe you actually feel that they should be removed, or never posted to begin with, because they are not of interest to you.  Your ego can't be that massive at your age.

Where do you get off being upset that there are things on the internet that aren't about you, or entertaining to you?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 06:23:21 PM »
It's bad form to call someone out and then disappear.  The caller has control over when the callout is posted, so while a delay on the part of the callee is expected the caller should show some discipline and not call someone out when they will be unavailable to respond.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 07:58:52 PM »
Just checking before turning in.  Still nothing?

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 10:29:41 PM »
Okay, first point.  Who is forcing you to read this stuff in the first place?  Are you incapable of controlling yourself?  Do you feel that every thread that is posted on this forum somehow has to be of interest to you?  How about the Gay Sex thread, or what Odeon had for breakfast, or what Adam's dog is up to?  Do you really find every post here interesting, or are you just singling me out because I inquired as to the waiting list for your mother's attentions?

Next point.  You do recognize that the posts I am putting up actually are directly relevant to I2, right?  You read them before calling me out over them, right?  The first several were opinions and debates about what Intensity is about, which is directly relevant to the history project current going on across at least 3 threads right now.  Some of the other threads were direct requests of a few of the members, and a couple of others are about arguments that took place between some disliked moderators and some disliked members of I2.  They are of interest to other people and as such I cannot believe you actually feel that they should be removed, or never posted to begin with, because they are not of interest to you.  Your ego can't be that massive at your age.

Where do you get off being upset that there are things on the internet that aren't about you, or entertaining to you?

1: YES i have very poor self controll
2: No one is forcing me to read this stuff but its there and i like to check out what new topics there are
3: I dont read all of your stuff... i click on it hoping it would be less than random ramblings to me but it never is and that PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF
4:I was unaware that they were requests by members because i didnt read all of your stuff... (see pt 3)
5:my ego may be big, but your right its not that massive... its just large enough to be annoyed by anything posted here about WP that isnt actually funny.
6:i dont actually feel they should be removed. i just havnt seen you post anything but WP bull [and thats not to say you didnt because you have 500 karma and you didnt get that by posting WP bull] and as far as them not being posted all together, its to late for that.
7: i have not posted because im on a train on a trip across FUCKING CANADA, you know. through woods and mountains and shit? i get my internet by teathering with my cellphone... but than again you should already know that, after all it was in my first post.

sorry to keep you waiting... wait, im actually not :P

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 10:30:25 PM »
It's bad form to call someone out and then disappear.  The caller has control over when the callout is posted, so while a delay on the part of the callee is expected the caller should show some discipline and not call someone out when they will be unavailable to respond.

you seem smart, entertain yourself.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 10:37:54 PM »
wait... totally didnt realise you were MLA.... LOL i thought you were someone who just recently came back to the forum, my bad... anyways we can be buddys again when we finish this

*DEATH METAL WARCRY!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH*

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2011, 10:44:17 PM »
by the way... i called you out because i thought you were a WP modfag just dragging his shit in to intensity from what little i bothered to inform you of. :P

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

eris

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2011, 10:46:21 PM »
wait... totally didnt realise you were MLA.... LOL i thought you were someone who just recently came back to the forum, my bad... anyways we can be buddys again when we finish this

So you interact with people with different levels of confrontation based on who they are ? Why would it matter who it is ? Would you have acted different if you didnt think it was a less popular member ?

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2011, 11:01:18 PM »

So you interact with people with different levels of confrontation based on who they are ? Why would it matter who it is ? Would you have acted different if you didnt think it was a less popular member ?

i didnt know MLA changed his name... so all i saw of his were his posts of wp stuff.... thus i assumed a old member had just gotten back who happened to be a mod at WP
... now that i know he is MLA i know he will post more than just WP shit for the next while and that he has posted good shit before.....

my whole logical basis for this... was that all i have seen that guy post is little commets in threads and than huge multi paged threads with only wp text.... and i dont like hearing much about wp unless its funny!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 11:04:11 PM by Zippo. »

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.