Educational

Author Topic: NEW paintball gun  (Read 683 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
NEW paintball gun
« on: October 15, 2011, 02:38:49 PM »
just ordered a tippmann A5

moddified version of what i got... mines going to look different and be semi auto.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: NEW paintball gun
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 03:05:34 PM »

That's a nice shooting gun. None of the ones I've ever shot were anywhere near as accurate.

P7PSP

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 03:17:49 PM »
That's a nice model. I had a 98 but I threw it away during my last major house cleaning since I haven't used it since 2007.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 04:29:06 PM »
I'm still waiting to see if I win my Antonio Zoli-Gardone.  3 days left on the auction.

P7PSP

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 05:19:49 PM »
 :thumbup: I hope you get that one MLA.

eris

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 05:21:52 PM »
I'm not 100% sure if I am allowed to own a gun. I don't think so. I have shot rifles as a teenager, that's about it. but I'd like to get a handgun. (yes I know I am allowed to get a paintball gun, not really interested sorry)

midlifeaspie

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 05:24:45 PM »
I'm not 100% sure if I am allowed to own a gun. I don't think so. I have shot rifles as a teenager, that's about it. but I'd like to get a handgun. (yes I know I am allowed to get a paintball gun, not really interested sorry)

Are you a convicted felon?

eris

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2011, 05:26:34 PM »
Yeah. But my record was expunged. I've done criminal background checks on myself and I've come up clean. So that is why I don't know.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2011, 05:28:37 PM »
I'm still waiting to see if I win my Antonio Zoli-Gardone.  3 days left on the auction.

looks like quite the interesting little shotgun.

check the local laws. look at wikipedia i found it was a good starting place to find where i needed to look to get the real laws

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2011, 05:32:27 PM »
Yeah. But my record was expunged. I've done criminal background checks on myself and I've come up clean. So that is why I don't know.

I think the records are federal.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics

Here are your state laws:

http://www.atf.gov/publications/download/p/atf-p-5300-5/atf-p-5300-5.pdf

midlifeaspie

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2011, 05:34:50 PM »
It looks like you are disqualified in PA if you are convicted of a crime punishable by imprisonment exceeding one year.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2011, 05:43:02 PM »
Will this restore my right to own a firearm?

There is a separate process under Pennsylvania state law in which you can petition a court to restore your gun rights if they have been taken away. Getting an expungement does not automatically restore your gun rights.

Furthermore, under federal law there is a lifetime ban on gun ownership for all those convicted of a misdemeanor domestic violence offense (as defined by the federal law). The federal definition is different than most states’ definition, so your domestic violence conviction in Pennsylvania might not trigger the federal law. Again, getting an expungement will not automatically lift the federal ban if it applies to you.

http://www.recordgone.com/pennsylvania/arrest-record-expungement/faq/#question31

I would check into it eris.

eris

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2011, 05:43:36 PM »
Wow that second one iis 500 pages. I'm not interested enough to dig though that.

As for the first one, yeah I've read about the laws surrounding it. When I was convicted one of the stipulations was that it would disappear from my record in 5 years because I was only 18 years old. I am able to vote. It never showed up on a job screening, IDK if I can get a gun. Maybe I should just...try to and see what happens :S
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 05:47:00 PM by eris »

eris

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2011, 05:44:39 PM »
It looks like you are disqualified in PA if you are convicted of a crime punishable by imprisonment exceeding one year.

I never went to jail.

Will this restore my right to own a firearm?

There is a separate process under Pennsylvania state law in which you can petition a court to restore your gun rights if they have been taken away. Getting an expungement does not automatically restore your gun rights.

Furthermore, under federal law there is a lifetime ban on gun ownership for all those convicted of a misdemeanor domestic violence offense (as defined by the federal law). The federal definition is different than most states’ definition, so your domestic violence conviction in Pennsylvania might not trigger the federal law. Again, getting an expungement will not automatically lift the federal ban if it applies to you.

http://www.recordgone.com/pennsylvania/arrest-record-expungement/faq/#question31

I would check into it eris.

I will. thanks :)

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2011, 07:22:28 PM »
came in the mail today!!!!! :D

« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 07:24:01 PM by Shotgun Surgeon »

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.