Author Topic: The History of Intensity Squared  (Read 9689 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: The History of Intensity Squared
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2013, 12:01:11 AM »
Welcome back, McJ. How's life?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2013, 08:48:13 AM »
You are not infamous or hated. You are not even a footnote..

LIES

Scrapheap

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2013, 10:20:22 AM »
[FYI: I am also a notorious troll on the Okcupid forums and despite 18 bans I still persist!

Why the hell would you troll a dating site?

I don't see what could be gained by pissing off single women.

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2013, 10:28:29 AM »
[FYI: I am also a notorious troll on the Okcupid forums and despite 18 bans I still persist!

Why the hell would you troll a dating site?

I don't see what could be gained by pissing off single women.

A lot of those bitchez aren't single. The forum peeps are attention whores looking to be adulated.  :lol1:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2013, 08:54:09 PM »
Are you like 10 years old or something? You sound like someone who hasn't developed proper vocabulary yet because he hasn't gone far in school and lacks experience.

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2013, 12:58:05 AM »
Still working on it. All hell broke loose in another part of my life pretty much simultaneously with this - hope to have that resolved by Friday and then back to work on the archive. It hasn't shown up yet so I assume the hosting company is still looking for it. It may be on a CD somewhere in here as well but that might be harder to find (classic Asperger's,  :-\ ).

No word on getting the domain back either.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2013, 01:00:26 AM »
Still working on it. All hell broke loose in another part of my life pretty much simultaneously with this - hope to have that resolved by Friday and then back to work on the archive. It hasn't shown up yet so I assume the hosting company is still looking for it. It may be on a CD somewhere in here as well but that might be harder to find (classic Asperger's,  :-\ ).

Don't worry about it right now, then. There are far more important things in life than this.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2013, 07:08:38 AM »

It is not a big one mate in the real scheme of things. You have my PM and the offer stands.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Myles

• one
  • Anonymous
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2013, 02:26:51 PM »

Relax, there's no need to resolve this situation immediately if you have more important things to do, and from the looks of things, the person who requested this was a troll anyway.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 04:15:10 PM by Myles »

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2013, 02:48:50 PM »

Relax, there's no need to resolve this situation immediately if you have more important things to do, and from the looks of things, the person who requested this was a troll anyway.

Who is the troll?
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2013, 03:25:55 PM »

Who is the troll?

I dunno? I think he means Calavera. If he does, he is wrong, but then he is new, and importantly, regardless of the troll thing, he is right. Wolfish needs the hassle of this at the moment like he needs a boot to the testicles
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Myles

• one
  • Anonymous
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2013, 03:29:10 PM »

Who is the troll?

I dunno? I think he means Calavera. If he does, he is wrong, but then he is new, and importantly, regardless of the troll thing, he is right. Wolfish needs the hassle of this at the moment like he needs a boot to the testicles

I was speaking of Marx. He was the first to bring up Neurolands.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 04:14:19 PM by Myles »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2013, 04:23:58 PM »
Speaking of yourself now?

I was wondering how long it would take.

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2013, 06:32:05 PM »
aspergers nudity cumshot

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2013, 06:56:49 PM »
Speaking of yourself now?

I was wondering how long it would take.

That was one possibility, the other goes without saying.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!