Author Topic: Irrigate spongy  (Read 14605 times)

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
Irrigate spongy
« on: October 12, 2011, 10:52:46 AM »
Feel free to ask whatever´s on your mind.
From why did I choose to join this place to post in a thread that had several attacks against me? to what happened with Rachel and Ross after friends finale?(my knowledge on some of this questions may be a little limited but I´ll promise to try my best).
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 12:31:12 AM by V »
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

midlifeaspie

Re: Interrogate spongy
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 10:54:44 AM »
Whatcha hoping to discover?

Who was a better mod?  SinsBoldly or Quatermass?

P7PSP

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 10:56:16 AM »
What is your Job? Age? Interests?

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 11:21:03 AM »

Not hoping to discover anything.
Im just here because Ive been asking a certain person to speak up about the reasons why they behaved a certain way online and it seemed hypocritical to pretend this never happened and hope that it went away
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

midlifeaspie

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 11:22:45 AM »

Im just here because Ive been asking a certain person to speak up about the reasons why they behaved a certain way online and it seemed hypocritical to pretend this never happened and hope that it went away

You should always enter new situations with the expectation of discovery.  Growth is part of the human condition. 

You didn't answer my second question :)

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 11:26:23 AM »
Im studying to become an IT.
20 years old.
As for interests: -getting too involved in things that should be left alone
                        - Reading(pretty much anything I can get my hands on but been avoiding meyer and coelho lately).
                        - Watching tv.(bonus points if its TBBT/HIMYM/friends rerun)

Yes I should work on presenting myself better which is the main reason why I let you introduce me.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 11:27:24 AM »
How tall are you?

Do you have big hands / feet?

Have you ever done something outlandishly crazy with a friend? if so what?

Do you intend to report all of us to the moderation staff on this site?

I'm bored.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 11:29:23 AM »

You should always enter new situations with the expectation of discovery.  Growth is part of the human condition. 

Not planning on sticking around originally but I may stay for a longer time and do some emotional growth  :zoinks:

Wasnt a member when either of this people moderated and dont feel like going through old mod logs but I can tell you that I contacted SinsBoldly a couple of times for issues with previous members and she seems nice

midlifeaspie

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 11:31:39 AM »

Not planning on sticking around originally but I may stay for a longer time and do some emotional growth  :zoinks:

Wasnt a member when either of this people moderated and dont feel like going through old mod logs but I can tell you that I contacted SinsBoldly a couple of times for issues with previous members and she seems nice

So you haven't read the Mod Logs?  I find that interesting.  I know Moog hasn't either.  Is there any moderator on WP currently who wants to bother to learn the history of the site, what previous mods have done well and poorly and actually improve upon the situation over there?  Anyone with the slightest but of intellectual curiosity about what they are doing and why they are doing it?

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 11:32:22 AM »

An entire IT?

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 11:33:49 AM »
How tall are you?

Do you have big hands / feet?

Have you ever done something outlandishly crazy with a friend? if so what?

Do you intend to report all of us to the moderation staff on this site?

I'm bored.  :zoinks:
Im rather smallish and my hands/feet are proportionate to my height

Define outlandishly crazy(done a lot of things from smoking weed  quite regularly in the past to running downhill on a mountain as a class field trip)

My main intent is to achieve world domination we´ll see what can I do after Ive achieved that 8)

Not the only one thats bored.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 11:37:16 AM »

An entire IT?
Thought that IT was the way to acronym to define computer related studies(thats what my english teacher told me)anyways mostly related to computer management issues(instead of developing software/creating the parts)but you never know.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 11:39:01 AM »

An entire IT?
Thought that IT was the way to acronym to define computer related studies(thats what my english teacher told me)anyways mostly related to computer management issues(instead of developing software/creating the parts)but you never know.

IT stands for Information Technology.  Your English teacher was either messing with you, or out of date.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 11:40:10 AM »

So you haven't read the Mod Logs?  I find that interesting.  I know Moog hasn't either.  Is there any moderator on WP currently who wants to bother to learn the history of the site, what previous mods have done well and poorly and actually improve upon the situation over there?  Anyone with the slightest but of intellectual curiosity about what they are doing and why they are doing it?
I believe that hyperlexian has read through them(apparently her job is quite boring and she has a lot of time to do this kind of thing) if you wish I can ask her about this.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 11:41:24 AM »

An entire IT?

IT stands for Information Technology.  Your English teacher was either messing with you, or out of date.
I stand corrected.