Educational

Author Topic: Irrigate spongy  (Read 14569 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Interrogate spongy
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2011, 01:06:48 PM »
Whatcha hoping to discover?

Who was a better mod?  SinsBoldly or Quatermass?
Not hoping to discover anything.
Im just here because Ive been asking a certain person to speak up about the reasons why they behaved a certain way online and it seemed hypocritical to pretend this never happened and hope that it went away

You should always enter new situations with the expectation of discovery.  Growth is part of the human condition. 

You didn't answer my second question :)
Not planning on sticking around originally but I may stay for a longer time and do some emotional growth  :zoinks:

Wasnt a member when either of this people moderated and dont feel like going through old mod logs but I can tell you that I contacted SinsBoldly a couple of times for issues with previous members and she seems nice

She seems nice but if you are unlucky, she may all of a sudden turn nasty on you like she has to other members and to me. I even still have her nasty PM she sent me I saved to word pad.

Also if you ever come across anything about me (I'm League Girl), don't believe everything because lot of is isn't true. Lau and maku were deluded about me or liars. Good thing alex sacked them. One of them even thought superboyian and monique and sinsyokka were the same people so that just shows how paranoid he is. That probably explains why superboyian got crap from him and never made sense and he never knew what his problem was. Now we know.

Have any questions about me, just ask and I'll try and answer them.
Again wasnt there so cant speak unless you feel like I should ask her Im more than willing to ask her about anyone(already made a fool of myself asking her about Pandora/TCO in the past)

No I meant you ask me about me if you have any questions about what you read about me in the log. I didn't mean you ask her about me. What happened when you asked her about TCO and Pandora?
She explained me a bit of what went on gave me dates of when events happened so I could look in the mod logs and said that she was very pleased to still be of help and I could ask her whenever I felt the need to.

I don't see how that is making a fool of yourself.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2011, 01:10:50 PM »
Whatcha hoping to discover?

Who was a better mod?  SinsBoldly or Quatermass?
Not hoping to discover anything.
Im just here because Ive been asking a certain person to speak up about the reasons why they behaved a certain way online and it seemed hypocritical to pretend this never happened and hope that it went away

You should always enter new situations with the expectation of discovery.  Growth is part of the human condition. 

You didn't answer my second question :)
Not planning on sticking around originally but I may stay for a longer time and do some emotional growth  :zoinks:

Wasnt a member when either of this people moderated and dont feel like going through old mod logs but I can tell you that I contacted SinsBoldly a couple of times for issues with previous members and she seems nice

She seems nice but if you are unlucky, she may all of a sudden turn nasty on you like she has to other members and to me. I even still have her nasty PM she sent me I saved to word pad.

Also if you ever come across anything about me (I'm League Girl), don't believe everything because lot of is isn't true. Lau and maku were deluded about me or liars. Good thing alex sacked them. One of them even thought superboyian and monique and sinsyokka were the same people so that just shows how paranoid he is. That probably explains why superboyian got crap from him and never made sense and he never knew what his problem was. Now we know.

Have any questions about me, just ask and I'll try and answer them.
Again wasnt there so cant speak unless you feel like I should ask her Im more than willing to ask her about anyone(already made a fool of myself asking her about Pandora/TCO in the past)

No I meant you ask me about me if you have any questions about what you read about me in the log. I didn't mean you ask her about me. What happened when you asked her about TCO and Pandora?
She explained me a bit of what went on gave me dates of when events happened so I could look in the mod logs and said that she was very pleased to still be of help and I could ask her whenever I felt the need to.

I don't see how that is making a fool of yourself.
They had no interest on becoming members and were just trolling me around(found a way of accepting them again and suddendly they were no longer interested).
See what I was saying about giving people a second chance the same guy trolled me in one month, dont worry its not happening again.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

midlifeaspie

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2011, 01:15:48 PM »
Im not a supreme dictator of a country and I try to work things nicely with every member regardless of their past(remember the advice about leaving misconceptions at the door) reading about their past would mean that I became biased towards some of this members which isnt one of my priorities at the moment(again still working around the world domination thingy)

My conceptions about a dictatorship are not pre-conceived.  They are conceived.  You banned me in violation of the publicly stated rules (that I wrote) and the moderator guidelines.  You took the law into your own hands because it wasn't leading to the ends you wanted.  That's a dictator.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2011, 01:21:59 PM »
Here is a serious question for you since you admit to not reading the mod logs.

Why am I no longer a moderator at WP?  You told an interesting story on Facebook that was absolute bullshit and I am curious exactly what you think and where you got that information.

Hint: unless somebody went to a lot of work to cover it up, it is very available in my personal mod logs, the watch list and the mod discussion thread.  I'm not asking you to look it up though, I am asking what you think based on whatever conclusions you have drawn and how you got there.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2011, 01:26:48 PM »
Im not a supreme dictator of a country and I try to work things nicely with every member regardless of their past(remember the advice about leaving misconceptions at the door) reading about their past would mean that I became biased towards some of this members which isnt one of my priorities at the moment(again still working around the world domination thingy)

My conceptions about a dictatorship are not pre-conceived.  They are conceived.  You banned me in violation of the publicly stated rules (that I wrote) and the moderator guidelines.  You took the law into your own hands because it wasn't leading to the ends you wanted.  That's a dictator.
You were allowed to misbehave towards a certain member for a while
You were asked to behave according to the rules at a certain time  and said that you´d keep breaking them and didnt care if we banned you. There are times when the member isnt willing to cooperate and we have to ban them.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

midlifeaspie

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2011, 01:29:23 PM »

You were asked to behave according to the rules at a certain time  and said that you´d keep breaking them and didnt care if we banned you. There are times when the member isnt willing to cooperate and we have to ban them.

That's quite a story.  Can you back it up?

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2011, 01:30:06 PM »

Why am I no longer a moderator at WP?  You told an interesting story on Facebook that was absolute bullshit and I am curious exactly what you think and where you got that information.

Hint: unless somebody went to a lot of work to cover it up, it is very available in my personal mod logs, the watch list and the mod discussion thread.  I'm not asking you to look it up though, I am asking what you think based on whatever conclusions you have drawn and how you got there.
As far as I know you are no longer a moderator because you abused of your power and leaked some things you shouldnt have leaked.
Will have a look at the mod logs if you provide me of a dateline I can look into(doesnt have to be an actual date,an estimate should work)

midlifeaspie

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2011, 01:33:11 PM »

As far as I know you are no longer a moderator because you abused of your power and leaked some things you shouldnt have leaked.
Will have a look at the mod logs if you provide me of a dateline I can look into(doesnt have to be an actual date,an estimate should work)

That's what I thought.  Go look and learn what really happened.  I gave Alex an ultimatum for the good of the site and the members, and then quit.

Funny how bullshit sticks  :laugh:

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2011, 01:34:51 PM »

That's quite a story.  Can you back it up?
I exchanged several pms with you about attacking parakeet, all you did was accuse me of being drunk of power and since you showed no sign of change I left matters to other mods to see if they could figure out something.

One of them PM´d you and you mentioned that you are busy with the baby thing and wouldnt bother if you were banned.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2011, 01:37:33 PM »

That's what I thought.  Go look and learn what really happened.  I gave Alex an ultimatum for the good of the site and the members, and then quit.

So it was related to what happened at the domestic abuse thread?(saw it at the time you posted it and then it magically disappeared).

An actual date would be hepfull but I´ll try to look into things.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2011, 01:38:30 PM »

So it was related to what happened at the domestic abuse thread?(saw it at the time you posted it and then it magically disappeared).

An actual date would be hepfull but I´ll try to look into things.

No, that was months later.

I gave him my ultimatum on May 5th and demodded myself on May 8th.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2011, 01:41:32 PM »
Speaking of the domestic abuse thread though - how do you feel about working for an unstable guy who beats on his girlfriend?  How do you feel about the money that Alex is making off of the work you are doing when he contributes nothing at all of his own to the place?  How do you feel about the secret agents from Autism Speaks that are on the board?  How do you feel about all the secret moderators with 10 or fewer posts?  How do you feel about Alex making whatever girl he is trying to bed that week into a new moderator?  How do you feel about Alex undoing decisions you make as a group (of course this is assuming you ever work as a group right now) and not even bothering to tell you he has done so?  How do you feel about all the employees at Sliqua who keep showing up as mods and admins?

In general, how do you like the job so far?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2011, 01:52:34 PM »
Oh, and you didn't answer the most interesting part for me.  How did you come to the conclusion that I was fired as a mod?  Is this the history that Moog is sharing?

Psychophant

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2011, 01:55:52 PM »
 :popcorn:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2011, 01:59:26 PM »
I exchanged several pms with you about attacking parakeet, all you did was accuse me of being drunk of power and since you showed no sign of change I left matters to other mods to see if they could figure out something.

One of them PM´d you and you mentioned that you are busy with the baby thing and wouldnt bother if you were banned.

Sorry, I missed this.  Around here "back it up" means with quotes from the source material.

More questions now.

If someone says they don't mind being banned that means to you that they should be banned?  That means to you that they said they will never change their behavior?  That means that they are asking to be banned?  Which is it?  How do you get from A to B?