Educational

Author Topic: Irrigate spongy  (Read 14567 times)

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Interrogate spongy
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 11:42:27 AM »
What is your Job? Age? Interests?
Im studying to become an IT.

An entire IT?
Thought that IT was the way to acronym to define computer related studies(thats what my english teacher told me)anyways mostly related to computer management issues(instead of developing software/creating the parts)but you never know.

"An IT" is an incomplete statement; "An Information Technology".

An IT implies a qualifier; An IT Technician, an IT Sysadmin, an IT developer and so on and so forth.

It's more proper to say "A student of IT", or "an IT Student" - for example, I am an IT student - I study networking, just qualified on Routing, Switching is next.

*Edit*

fuckdamnit, I'm trying to post, shuddup!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 11:43:40 AM »
Whatcha hoping to discover?

Who was a better mod?  SinsBoldly or Quatermass?
Not hoping to discover anything.
Im just here because Ive been asking a certain person to speak up about the reasons why they behaved a certain way online and it seemed hypocritical to pretend this never happened and hope that it went away

You should always enter new situations with the expectation of discovery.  Growth is part of the human condition. 

You didn't answer my second question :)
Not planning on sticking around originally but I may stay for a longer time and do some emotional growth  :zoinks:

Wasnt a member when either of this people moderated and dont feel like going through old mod logs but I can tell you that I contacted SinsBoldly a couple of times for issues with previous members and she seems nice

So you haven't read the Mod Logs?  I find that interesting.  I know Moog hasn't either.  Is there any moderator on WP currently who wants to bother to learn the history of the site, what previous mods have done well and poorly and actually improve upon the situation over there?  Anyone with the slightest but of intellectual curiosity about what they are doing and why they are doing it?
I believe that hyperlexian has read through them(apparently her job is quite boring and she has a lot of time to do this kind of thing) if you wish I can ask her about this.

I was mostly just curious as to why you haven't bothered.  It's like being appointed supreme dictator of a country in which you have never read the history or the laws.  It doesn't compute.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2011, 11:45:31 AM »
Hi and Welcome to Intensity

Glad that you decided to join after all :thumbup:

My question....

Who (alive or dead,  famous or not so) would you want to be stuck in
a lift with?

Any answer will be the right one as long as it is not 'the lift technician'
blah blah blah

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2011, 11:48:16 AM »

Im just here because Ive been asking a certain person to speak up about the reasons why they behaved a certain way online and it seemed hypocritical to pretend this never happened and hope that it went away

You should always enter new situations with the expectation of discovery.  Growth is part of the human condition. 

Not planning on sticking around originally but I may stay for a longer time and do some emotional growth  :zoinks:

Wasnt a member when either of this people moderated and dont feel like going through old mod logs but I can tell you that I contacted SinsBoldly a couple of times for issues with previous members and she seems nice

She seems nice but if you are unlucky, she may all of a sudden turn nasty on you like she has to other members and to me. I even still have her nasty PM she sent me I saved to word pad.

Also if you ever come across anything about me (I'm League Girl), don't believe everything because lot of is isn't true. Lau and maku were deluded about me or liars. Good thing alex sacked them. One of them even thought superboyian and monique and sinsyokka were the same people so that just shows how paranoid he is. That probably explains why superboyian got crap from him and never made sense and he never knew what his problem was. Now we know.

Have any questions about me, just ask and I'll try and answer them.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2011, 12:06:17 PM »

My question....

a lift with?

Ive heard that hitler was a very bright man so I´d like to have a talk with him and see if I can understand his reasoning better.

For a less trollish answer johny cash seemed like a very interesting person, considering that he went through most paths of life
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

P7PSP

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2011, 12:09:05 PM »

My question....

a lift with?

Some of my best friends are negr lift technicians missy.  :thumbdn:

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2011, 12:16:10 PM »

So you haven't read the Mod Logs?  I find that interesting.  I know Moog hasn't either.  Is there any moderator on WP currently who wants to bother to learn the history of the site, what previous mods have done well and poorly and actually improve upon the situation over there?  Anyone with the slightest but of intellectual curiosity about what they are doing and why they are doing it?
I believe that hyperlexian has read through them(apparently her job is quite boring and she has a lot of time to do this kind of thing) if you wish I can ask her about this.

I was mostly just curious as to why you haven't bothered.  It's like being appointed supreme dictator of a country in which you have never read the history or the laws.  It doesn't compute.
Im not a supreme dictator of a country and I try to work things nicely with every member regardless of their past(remember the advice about leaving misconceptions at the door) reading about their past would mean that I became biased towards some of this members which isnt one of my priorities at the moment(again still working around the world domination thingy)
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2011, 12:24:39 PM »

She seems nice but if you are unlucky, she may all of a sudden turn nasty on you like she has to other members and to me. I even still have her nasty PM she sent me I saved to word pad.

Also if you ever come across anything about me (I'm League Girl), don't believe everything because lot of is isn't true. Lau and maku were deluded about me or liars. Good thing alex sacked them. One of them even thought superboyian and monique and sinsyokka were the same people so that just shows how paranoid he is. That probably explains why superboyian got crap from him and never made sense and he never knew what his problem was. Now we know.

Again wasnt there so cant speak unless you feel like I should ask her Im more than willing to ask her about anyone(already made a fool of myself asking her about Pandora/TCO in the past)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 12:27:14 PM by spongy »

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2011, 12:32:30 PM »

My question....

a lift with?

Some of my best friends are negr lift technicians missy.  :thumbdn:
Oh i am sure it is a worthy occupation...however i encountered one the other day...the dozy mo fo told me to take the stairs! :grrr:
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2011, 12:36:57 PM »
Feel free to ask whatever´s on your mind.
From why did I choose to join this place to post in a thread that had several attacks against me? to what happened with Rachel and Ross after friends finale?(my knowledge on some of this questions may be a little limited but I´ll promise to try my best).

Welcome to I2. :)

I have no idea who you are and no reason to attack you.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011, 12:47:25 PM »
Feel free to ask whatever´s on your mind.
From why did I choose to join this place to post in a thread that had several attacks against me? to what happened with Rachel and Ross after friends finale?(my knowledge on some of this questions may be a little limited but I´ll promise to try my best).

Welcome to I2. :)

I have no idea who you are and no reason to attack you.
TCO approached me yesterday to help him ending his problems with some members from here and I ended up being the topic of discussion because I said I´d help him. Then he provided me the link to the thread where the attack against him was going on and while Im no longer going to help him out I feel the need to explain my actions.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2011, 12:51:22 PM »
Ah, right. Well, I hope you can enjoy more of the site than just that. We don't actually kill any babies in the publicly available sections. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2011, 12:54:20 PM »

Again wasnt there so cant speak unless you feel like I should ask her Im more than willing to ask her about anyone(already made a fool of myself asking her about Pandora/TCO in the past)

No I meant you ask me about me if you have any questions about what you read about me in the log. I didn't mean you ask her about me. What happened when you asked her about TCO and Pandora?

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2011, 12:57:33 PM »

No I meant you ask me about me if you have any questions about what you read about me in the log. I didn't mean you ask her about me. What happened when you asked her about TCO and Pandora?
She explained me a bit of what went on gave me dates of when events happened so I could look in the mod logs and said that she was very pleased to still be of help and I could ask her whenever I felt the need to.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2011, 01:01:34 PM »
Johnny Cash is a good answer.  Never really been into the
warblings of the Cashman,  however i read he spent much
of his free time doing free concerts in prisons. :thumbup:

Some might say that is not a worthy passtime - but think
how some stars spend theirs :zoinks: