Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20803 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #390 on: October 15, 2011, 04:51:20 PM »
Binty, I don't remember you ever saying anything against aspies.
Can remember once reading binty name aspies as her obsessive interest; they are one of mine too.

Binty has an aspie fetish methinks.  :orly:

I remember when I said that about Hopegrows on WP, she got so offended by it and I didn't know she was still upset about it until a month later. I still don't get how that was offensive but I stay the heck away from her. Even an apology didn't help so i took it back. I think she is some troll on there or has her own issues or both.

But I know now that speculation about her isn't true.

eris

« Reply #391 on: October 15, 2011, 04:53:20 PM »
you said something to someone on the internet and they were still upset a month later ? wow that ls really ... pathetic.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #392 on: October 15, 2011, 05:05:08 PM »
Yeah no kidding, this was in March 2010 I think and then at the end of April, she brought it up in the drama in one of my threads when she didn't like my joke when I told her if the adult autism issues was the next section for her to give us advice in because she is always posting in the love and dating. She even brought up my April Fools joke and decided I was a troll and "it was my confession." But I think she is the troll based on how she acted in that thread and she does that same crap to other users because I have seen it. I don't believe a word she says about other users.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #393 on: October 15, 2011, 05:10:51 PM »
Don't you hate when people hold onto old internet stuff and keep bringing it up over and over again?

Was this before or after your account was deleted?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #394 on: October 15, 2011, 05:14:25 PM »
I've been thinking about the issue with Pandora, and am slightly confused. Les has claimed that she is the lovliest woman, and I was happy to believe him. Her normal posts on the WP page suggest he might have a point.
However, when she discusses the situation with Rod, she appears to be rather malicious, vindictice, obsessive, detached from reality, and has a complete scattergun approach to fighting, ie, attacking Binty and bringing up her relationship with TOW, when attacking me. In all, she seems like a female version of Steve.
I've also noted PPKs comments about Steve admitting to having used her account on WP to attack people before.

I am wondering if Pandora is really the person making these absurd accusations about me, or if Steve has comandeered her account again, to make it look like he has support.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #395 on: October 15, 2011, 05:17:13 PM »
I've been thinking about the issue with Pandora, and am slightly confused. Les has claimed that she is the lovliest woman, and I was happy to believe him. Her normal posts on the WP page suggest he might have a point.
However, when she discusses the situation with Rod, she appears to be rather malicious, vindictice, obsessive, detached from reality, and has a complete scattergun approach to fighting, ie, attacking Binty and bringing up her relationship with TOW, when attacking me. In all, she seems like a female version of Steve.
I've also noted PPKs comments about Steve admitting to having used her account on WP to attack people before.

I am wondering if Pandora is really the person making these absurd accusations about me, or if Steve has comandeered her account again, to make it look like he has support.

I am thinking the latter.  Or maybe she has changed since Les last interacted with her?

Spongy says he has been having conversations with her about whether or not you should be allowed to participate on the Facebook page. 

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #396 on: October 15, 2011, 05:17:49 PM »
After.
Don't you hate when people hold onto old internet stuff and keep bringing it up over and over again?

Was this before or after your account was deleted?

I would think that is common in aspies because of the obsessive thinking. Even one of my autistic friends keeps bringing up Kassiane and the WP chat room and people calling him a pedophile even though that was years ago. One of my other aspie friends used to complain about the time she got kicked out of college and never getting to apologize to her teacher. The other still kept going on about how unfairly her teacher treated her in school and gave her an unfair grade. The other would keep complaining about the time she got a whipping and it happened years ago too. Yes this all annoys me but I have this same issue too myself so I try and tolerate it. So it's not all internet issues they had but the first one was internet issues and real life issues too regarding being called a pedophile.

To answer your next question, yes it was after my account was deleted and it happened as League Girl.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #397 on: October 15, 2011, 05:19:39 PM »
 :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #398 on: October 15, 2011, 05:33:20 PM »
Sure.
What she is saying at the moment looks to me that she doesn't like Binty. I would suggest she probably is not overly fond of MLA or Butterflies or a few other people. Probably not too enamoured of this site either, generally.
The reason has little to do with partuicular anti-NT sentiment. In fact TCO is not NT and she is marrying him.
I think it has a bit more to do with a natural bias against I2 and moreso the people who have been more vocal over TCO whilst he was on here.
I will say that I believe that she is being honest with how she has appriased the situation and the personalities she has attacked and her reasons for doing so are not machieval.
As to whether Bint deserved this, I will say probably not. Has Bint got a right to feel incensed? Yup.

The part about TOW was fucking low. I'd say it was TCO, not her, but it's still low.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #399 on: October 15, 2011, 05:35:03 PM »

I am thinking the latter.  Or maybe she has changed since Les last interacted with her?

Spongy says he has been having conversations with her about whether or not you should be allowed to participate on the Facebook page.

That's a pretty gutless and pathetic thing to do. Almost sounds like s/he is trying to make sure that I don't post any truths about Steve, and even worse, provide links. It all sounds very Steve-like.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #400 on: October 15, 2011, 05:37:46 PM »

That's a pretty gutless and pathetic thing to do. Almost sounds like s/he is trying to make sure that I don't post any truths about Steve, and even worse, provide links. It all sounds very Steve-like.

You should be allowed to defend yourself. Or, they shouldn't be allowed to mention you at all.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #401 on: October 15, 2011, 05:40:29 PM »
i tried to join that fb page too...no luck

that was days and days ago

@flutterbies or vinnie  -  can you let me in..please
blah blah blah

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #402 on: October 15, 2011, 05:46:24 PM »

That's strange. I let you in hours ago

Quote from: facebook
T****** ****** ***** was added by Lorna Smith
2 hours ago

You should be allowed to defend yourself. Or, they shouldn't be allowed to mention you at all.
Exactly. It seems absurd to lie about my character, and then oppose anything that might allow me the chance to defend myself.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #403 on: October 15, 2011, 05:50:02 PM »
Kind of proves what they are doing, methinks.

- Albert Einstein

eris

« Reply #404 on: October 15, 2011, 05:52:20 PM »

I can't even view the page. I guess since steveo thought I was in cahoots with MLA they preemptively ignored me.