Educational

Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20812 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2011, 10:20:14 PM »
News for you idiots: If you post the link, you automatically out yourselves for the morons and bullies you are. People may not be interested, but once someone decides enough of your shit is enough, then the lot of you will have less credibility than you have now. Nobody wants to join I2, not at least those that are posting there, so don't fucking kid yourselves this is getting you the puclicity you want.

As I said, I have a far bigger audience there than the idiots who arre throwing shit at me here. And yet, none of them seem to be carrying on like you. I wonder why?

just one question? is this your last post ever or do we need to put up with more lol worthy fails

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

P7PSP

« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2011, 10:27:19 PM »
The "I'm kinda a big deal on some irrelevant internet forum full of retards that falsely inflates my ego" syndrome.

That's the one.
The term you are looking for is "Big turd in a small bowl".

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2011, 11:55:43 PM »
heh, I notice one guest is snooping WP related threads. It'll be interesting on what they find though... :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

eris

« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2011, 12:00:28 AM »
Ive looked at the facebook wp page thoroughly. I read it into the day before yesterday, nothing AT ALL. So, Everyone that posted anything must have me blocked... or I'm doing something wrong:S

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2011, 01:43:48 AM »
News just in, spongy has registered awaiting approval by admins I think. Anyway I actually do want to hear what he has to say, so I won't be trolling him for now.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2011, 01:50:04 AM »
News just in, spongy has registered awaiting approval by admins I think. Anyway I actually do want to hear what he has to say, so I won't be trolling him for now.

im actually on the same side with you ren.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: October 12, 2011, 01:56:44 AM »
I am interested to see what he has to say. I hope he will stick around.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2011, 01:58:41 AM »
Same here. I'd love for him to join, and I mean it sincerely.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2011, 01:59:28 AM »
Looks like he won't. :(

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2011, 02:20:15 AM »
I propose a truce, just so shit can calm down for a bit. It'll seem hard but at least whoever disobeys it will reveal intentions of stirring shit up, agreed? In exchange spongy can come on here and speak without much hassle, at least long enough to hear his defence.

But if what I sense is right, TCO is mostly pissed off about his photos and real life personal information being used. So despite being me quite pissed off at him, I'll be nice and suggest that everyone just stop using them. Keep the trolling to words, image macros and posts only.

Inb4 GTFO don't tell us what to do. :zoinks:

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2011, 02:22:23 AM »
I propose a truce, just so shit can calm down for a bit. It'll seem hard but at least whoever disobeys it will reveal intentions of stirring shit up, agreed? In exchange spongy can come on here and speak without much hassle, at least long enough to hear his defence.

But if what I sense is right, TCO is mostly pissed off about his photos and real life personal information being used. So despite being me quite pissed off at him, I'll be nice and suggest that everyone just stop using them. Keep the trolling to words, image macros and posts only.

Inb4 GTFO don't tell us what to do. :zoinks:

i concur!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

eris

« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2011, 02:26:10 AM »
Same here. I'd love for him to join, and I mean it sincerely.

I wont troll him, or be rude. He has his own reasons to do things.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2011, 04:49:19 AM »
Not blanket banned on WP yet :-\

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2011, 05:15:12 AM »
Well I say.....I think Sinnocent's avatar is cool. I also think Spongy looks like a nerd and I  am pretty sure I could take him out
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2011, 05:22:05 AM »
Not blanket banned on WP yet :-\

Neither have I, five years and going strong in my case. :orly: