Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 20626 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2011, 12:04:02 PM »
Spongy is powurful

midlifeaspie

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2011, 12:05:51 PM »
Jimmy Hopkins    06:33:35 PM    Reporting a topic to a moderator.

:LMAO:

He's trying to report this.... jesus fucking christ.

Jimmy Hopkins   11:57:14 AM   Sending a message.

Calling for reinforcements

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2011, 12:36:09 PM »
You vegetables seem to forget. I have a bigger fucking audience there than the 450-odd retards here. And there I CAN say whatever the fuck I like. WIthout you assholes to bullshit, lie and act like the imbeciles you are. As Alex already thinks here is the pits, he is hardly going to ban me for telling the truth about you dipshits.

Laugh all you want, but nobody outside of here gives a flying fuck about what you have  to say in this kindergarten.

and guess what... THATS JUST THE WAY WE LIKE IT! :P na na nana na!

EDIT: this is funny as hell!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 12:40:43 PM by Shotgun Surgeon »

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Binty

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2011, 12:47:15 PM »
Rod Craven Seems the admins of that site just let the chickens run the coop, and don;t give a monkey;s about what is posted by these bullies. A membership of 459, with at least 10 active bullies and a lot of fence-sitters. IntensitySquared - a site to be avoided by anyone who wants to feel safe.

Vicente Rios Yes I was talking about WP and how any contribution you can do is extremely appreciated and would be taken into account in case you consider coming back at some point.

Some random person posts this:

TCO immediately commented:

Sounds like MLA and Butterflies at IntensitySquared. Two of the biggest know-alls on the forum, and probably two with the least intelligence.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2011, 12:48:40 PM »
Steve-O has a lazy eye and an even lazier brain. :orly:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2011, 12:48:54 PM »
 :bangbang:

Won't be long before he is in a fight with someone over there for annoying the crap out of everyone by relating everything to I2.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2011, 12:50:57 PM »
Rod Craven Seems the admins of that site just let the chickens run the coop, and don;t give a monkey;s about what is posted by these bullies. A membership of 459, with at least 10 active bullies and a lot of fence-sitters. IntensitySquared - a site to be avoided by anyone who wants to feel safe.

I guess his reporting us didn't get him anywhere.  Surprised he thought it would.

Vicente Rios Yes I was talking about WP and how any contribution you can do is extremely appreciated and would be taken into account in case you consider coming back at some point.

WTF can he offer that would buy him back into WP?  The mods are even worse than I thought.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2011, 12:53:24 PM »
never been to WP... never want to go there... place just seems like a shithole.

on a side note: laughing my ass off at this string of drama.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Psychophant

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2011, 01:39:32 PM »
I haven't been back to wp in a while and not likely to either for a long while.    :hahaha:

Psychophant

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2011, 01:49:17 PM »
He sounds like the drunken asshole who kicked me in the ribs.  After we rescued him from lying passed out in the road.  A road, I might add that has a lot of truck traffic, as in big ass rigs.  He's screaming that he's going to sue us, the cops and everyone else for "disturbing" him and harassment and anything else he can come up with.  He's also saying that I made him kick me in the ribs.   ::) :dunno: 

:facepalm2:

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2011, 01:51:03 PM »
He sounds like the drunken asshole who kicked me in the ribs.  After we rescued him from lying passed out in the road.  A road, I might add that has a lot of truck traffic, as in big ass rigs.  He's screaming that he's going to sue us, the cops and everyone else for "disturbing" him and harassment and anything else he can come up with.  He's also saying that I made him kick me in the ribs.   ::) :dunno: 

man that sucks. how are your ribs any ways? hope your not in to much pain man...

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Psychophant

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2011, 02:22:05 PM »

man that sucks. how are your ribs any ways? hope your not in to much pain man...

A bit less pain today, the meds are finally keeping it to the point I can sleep more.   :yawn:It's going to take a few weeks to completely heal.  In the meantime, it's heating pads and pain meds.  The heating pads will increase blood flow to the area.  Cold packs to ribs drive me crazy.  If all goes well, I'm hoping to be cleared for light duty next week, driving, dispatch.  This sitting/laying around is driving me bonkers.   At least I can take walks and my girlfriend is helping keep me occupied. 

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2011, 02:25:21 PM »

A bit less pain today, the meds are finally keeping it to the point I can sleep more.   :yawn:It's going to take a few weeks to completely heal.  In the meantime, it's heating pads and pain meds.  The heating pads will increase blood flow to the area.  Cold packs to ribs drive me crazy.  If all goes well, I'm hoping to be cleared for light duty next week, driving, dispatch.  This sitting/laying around is driving me bonkers.   At least I can take walks and my girlfriend is helping keep me occupied.

well in the mean time pirate the elder scrolls: oblivion [video game].... its massive and will give you something to do for a week

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2011, 02:28:07 PM »
Or six months  :autism:

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2011, 02:29:42 PM »
Or six months  :autism:

he makes a good point... try not to get addicted (he says after giving psycho man something worse than meth)

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.