Author Topic: Not so serious: Domesticated animals.  (Read 2509 times)

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Not so serious: Domesticated animals.
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2011, 08:20:44 AM »
How very generous of you.  :autism:

That means I won't be bitching about what shit other people listen to on here anymore. I don't care.

Let me ask you this: Why would a pet dog have a more meaningful life than little 'ole me?

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2011, 08:23:09 AM »
Because it probably does. :o

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2011, 10:19:07 AM »
How very generous of you.  :autism:

That means I won't be bitching about what shit other people listen to on here anymore. I don't care.

Let me ask you this: Why would a pet dog have a more meaningful life than little 'ole me?

Obviously that sarcasm flew straight over your head.

A dog accepts those around it and wants love
You push anyone around you away with your spiteful behaviour.

A pet dog is there for companionship that is it's purpose , I just find it rich how you go on about how pet dogs are meaningless and have no purpose etc etc... when last I checked your existence wasn't exactly that meaningful itself.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

midlifeaspie

« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2011, 10:32:54 AM »

By definition, somebody loves a pet dog.

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2011, 12:31:39 PM »

By definition, somebody loves a pet dog.

What's the difference between a dog and a god? Or more specifically, what people see in them?

A dog has a physical "vessel" which is the animal. It's kind of like an abusive relationship between a battered wife and her abusive husband. She sees a man in her husband that is no more, and never was. Kind of sad, really.

Dogs are JUST animals, people. They don't know love from fuck! Do dogs love each other? No. They just fuck and the mother takes care of the pups while the father either goes away to fuck another dog or eat the pups. That's it. The mother doesn't even love her puppies, it's just instinct that she raises them. That's all. Animal instinct. Dogs are attracted to whoever gives them food. That's it. It's so fucking simple, yet you people foolishly believe there is something more to it. There is NOT!

I'm right. And everyone else is wrong. This, I believe, is correct. Doesn't take a scientist, but someone with half a fucking brain!

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2011, 01:05:26 PM »
Clearly you have never owned a dog.

You're not right , you're actually very very wrong.
Scientists have proven that dogs have a large empathy and ability to experience emotions.

Case dismissed , you've just shown yourself to be a bitter little twunt yet again.  :thumbup:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2011, 01:38:43 PM »

Scientists have proven that dogs have a large empathy and ability to experience emotions.

Case dismissed , you've just shown yourself to be a bitter little twunt yet again.  :thumbup:

Your case dismissal request has been overthrown, Mr. Perfect! :wanker:

Apes are just a few chromosomes away from being humans, so why aren't they more popular as not just pets, but companions?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2011, 01:44:29 PM »

Apes are just a few chromosomes away from being humans, so why aren't they more popular as not just pets, but companions?

Cuz people suck, they can kill you, and they throw their shit around.  Hmmmmmm   :chin:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2011, 01:46:18 PM »

I see you still haven't changed.  :2thumbsup:

Cuz people suck, they can kill you, and they throw their shit around.  Hmmmmmm   :chin:

:indeed:

Methinks pig boi is aiming higher than pigs , optimisim is always a good thing.  :thumbup:

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2011, 01:47:05 PM »

Despite apes being quite close to humans, they aren't human. They are animals.

Oh, and dogs can kill you too. Especially pitbulls.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2011, 01:49:22 PM »
I have quite lost your point by now.  Was there ever one?  Domestic animals suck, was that it?

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2011, 01:52:08 PM »

No, and you haven't either. What else is new?

Seems like you're just mad because you cannot accept the fact that dogs are just animals, so you try to shift the issue to something irrelevant instead. Just like a Christian fundamentalist. :zoinks:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2011, 02:05:10 PM »

Seems like you're just mad because you cannot accept the fact that dogs are just animals, so you try to shift the issue to something irrelevant instead. Just like a Christian fundamentalist. :zoinks:

No but I didn't leave after creating a butthurt shitstorm only to come back promising I had changed , so yes you tell me what IS new?

And nope not mad I'm afraid , I know that dogs are animals but your logic has a major flaw , we're ALL animals.
And before you bring out some bullshit that we are not , what else are we? Plants? Micro-organisms?

Plus what exactly is your point in all this? , just trying to preach about something again?
Because all I see is you projecting your own misery at being lonely and then trying to make yourself feel better by shitting on other people.

Phase 1 is already underway , how long before you start phase 2?  :zoinks:

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2011, 02:18:32 PM »

No but I didn't leave after creating a butthurt shitstorm only to come back promising I had changed , so yes you tell me what IS new?

And nope not mad I'm afraid , I know that dogs are animals but your logic has a major flaw , we're ALL animals.
And before you bring out some bullshit that we are not , what else are we? Plants? Micro-organisms?

Plus what exactly is your point in all this? , just trying to preach about something again?
Because all I see is you projecting your own misery at being lonely and then trying to make yourself feel better by shitting on other people.

Mr. Perfect, may I remind you that this is a political topic and not a callout?

Now, my point is that this animal worship is stupid and I don't like it.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2011, 03:06:36 PM »

Mr. Perfect, may I remind you that this is a political topic and not a callout?

Now, my point is that this animal worship is stupid and I don't like it.

Never said it was a callout and never claimed to be perfect, just pointing out where I think your views come from.