Author Topic: My disclaimer  (Read 11104 times)

thepeaguy

My disclaimer
« on: November 06, 2006, 08:52:16 AM »
Right, then. I'm sick of the bullshit Intensity is getting just because it has derogative topics about rape, gays, Muslims, etc, so I decided to write out my very own disclaimer. (Yes, I know McJagger has made one, but I'm currently bored and I wish to add a bit of humour in this rather then be all serious about it.)

Okay. Intensity is a community where, first and foremost, freedom of speech is allowed, which means that I can talk about walking vaginas and you do-gooders can't do a damn thing about it, so fuck off. By signing up to this board, you hereby acknowledge that Intensity is not responsible for what goes on here. If you get picked on or are being ostracized by members of the community here, tough shit. Either grow a backbone to the taunts, or stay the hell away from this place. No-one has forced you to be here, so don't give us this bullshit that you have justifications to legally sue this place and to try and take the webmaster's children away because you are overly-sensitive to the numerous post content. It's retarded.

To summarise what Intensity is and is not:

Intensity is not

An autistic support group.
A place with rules.
Some elite circle of fucking aspies.

Intensity is

A place where you can express yourself freely; a place where there is no censorship here whatsoever.

Good night, everybody!

« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 11:07:10 AM by Shameless »

purposefulinsanity

Re: My disclaimer
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 09:21:19 AM »
 :clap:

thepeaguy

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 09:28:03 AM »

Thank you, thank you.

(And get yer arse on msn. :P)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 11:28:29 AM by Shameless »

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 09:30:27 AM »

Thank you, thank you.

(And get yer arse on msn. :P)

I can't chat right now, kids almost home from school I just obsessively used the free 15 minutes I had to check on Intensity- will probably be on tonight though  :)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 11:03:58 AM »
Fuck yeah!  :clap:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 11:19:02 AM »

:crowd:

So happy, we're radioactive!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

thepeaguy

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 11:20:21 AM »
Fuck yeah!  :clap:

I rule.

Hopefully, we won't have any more of this bullshit around here, just new members.

duncvis

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2006, 11:21:27 AM »
Nice work peegay. That should scare off the emos.  :evillaugh:

thepeaguy

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2006, 11:25:32 AM »

Danke. If you weren't picked on incessantly by Ascan (who invited me to go out fishing one time), I would not need to write another disclaimer that even the biggest of idiots would be able to comprehend its blatancy.

And watch out for Eamonn, kiddies. He will kick your ass and pinch your lunch.

Here's Eamonn in action right now, the prick: http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/04/13/cookie_narrowweb__200x277.jpg

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2006, 11:39:43 AM »

Danke. If you weren't picked on incessantly by Ascan (who invited me to go out fishing one time), I would not need to write another disclaimer that even the biggest of idiots would be able to comprehend its blatancy.

Here's Eamonn in action right now, the prick: http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/04/13/cookie_narrowweb__200x277.jpg

Eamonn?

If this is true, why hasn't it been dealt with, wolf style. When a wolf challenges the alpha and is bested, the pack eats him. Is this one the guys who tried to shut this place down from the inside?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 11:41:30 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2006, 12:30:33 PM »
Peaguy, you are da man.

great effing post, be-otch!

:woohoo:

oh, and.... :thanks:
Misunderstood.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2006, 01:14:09 PM »
Move up in this aren't We. ;D
Guardian of the Empire

thepeaguy

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2006, 03:00:58 PM »

Eamonn?

If this is true, why hasn't it been dealt with, wolf style. When a wolf challenges the alpha and is bested, the pack eats him. Is this one the guys who tried to shut this place down from the inside?

I love that asshole, really.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2006, 03:22:04 PM »
Do you mean by " kick your ass and pinch your lunch " that he's a bully and I'm in trouble, now that I've made fun of his name.

:-[

hiroshima

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2006, 04:36:34 PM »
Eamonn has referred to himself as the roving wolf of justice... or something like that.

I agree with everything except I think due to the small membership it can feel like a clique.