Start here > Disclaimer

My disclaimer

(1/9) > >>

thepeaguy:
Right, then. I'm sick of the bullshit Intensity is getting just because it has derogative topics about rape, gays, Muslims, etc, so I decided to write out my very own disclaimer. (Yes, I know McJagger has made one, but I'm currently bored and I wish to add a bit of humour in this rather then be all serious about it.)

Okay. Intensity is a community where, first and foremost, freedom of speech is allowed, which means that I can talk about walking vaginas and you do-gooders can't do a damn thing about it, so fuck off. By signing up to this board, you hereby acknowledge that Intensity is not responsible for what goes on here. If you get picked on or are being ostracized by members of the community here, tough shit. Either grow a backbone to the taunts, or stay the hell away from this place. No-one has forced you to be here, so don't give us this bullshit that you have justifications to legally sue this place and to try and take the webmaster's children away because you are overly-sensitive to the numerous post content. It's retarded.

To summarise what Intensity is and is not:

Intensity is not

An autistic support group.
A place with rules.
Some elite circle of fucking aspies.

Intensity is

A place where you can express yourself freely; a place where there is no censorship here whatsoever.

Good night, everybody!

purposefulinsanity:
 :clap:

thepeaguy:

--- Quote from: purposefulinsanity on November 06, 2006, 09:21:19 AM --- :clap:

--- End quote ---

Thank you, thank you.

(And get yer arse on msn. :P)

purposefulinsanity:

--- Quote from: Shameless on November 06, 2006, 09:28:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: purposefulinsanity on November 06, 2006, 09:21:19 AM --- :clap:

--- End quote ---

Thank you, thank you.

(And get yer arse on msn. :P)

--- End quote ---

I can't chat right now, kids almost home from school I just obsessively used the free 15 minutes I had to check on Intensity- will probably be on tonight though  :)

odeon:
Fuck yeah!  :clap:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version